Submit

Wicked Wolfe

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:37 pm
idea I'm a literate role player, so I will warn you now. I don't expect epic novels for posts or perfectly crafted grammar and sentence structure, but if you can't give me enough to work with then we won't last long.

idea I am open to role-play ideas/storylines/settings/etc. so don't feel like you have to stick with the classic, stereotypical structures. Be creative, I can work with that. I will not LEAD the story by the proverbial hand. If you can't help steer the story, then we're going to have problems.

idea Overall, I'm pretty easy going as a role play partner and don't have unreasonable expectations. If you start one with me and cannot continue for ANY reason, just let me know. You don't have to tell me why if you don't want to, but at the very least tell me "something has come up and I can't continue RPing with you" ... that's good enough for me.

arrow All of my characters can be relatively adapted for any time period or situation setting, so don't feel like you have to pick something tailored to my base characters.

arrow If you're interested in starting an RP with one of my characters, PM me.

---
Dec 26 - Working on character setups now ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:02 pm
User ImageName: Kyrion
Species: Fire Demon, Incubus

Physical Traits

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Crimson
Build: Medium
Forms: Human & Demon (he prefers his natural state and form, but given his penchant for lingering among the mortals, he has become comfortable in human form as well)

Demonic Traits:

Wings: Dark black (with hints of fiery coloured veins, visible only in the right light), one talon on the last joint, both sides
Horns: approx. 10" from skull to tip, they go back from his head then down and around in a "U" shape with a slight downward curve at the tip.

Personality Profile:

Kyrion became a demon by choice, more than a thousand years ago when the world was still young. He was in his mid twenties when the seduction happened and has remained at that age in outward appearance. He doesn't like to discuss it and at his age, it is becoming more and more difficult to recall the exact events and circumstances surrounding it, without a lot of aid. Suffice it to say, he has never regretted the choice and is currently working his way up the ranks among his demonic brethren.

Kyrion is a very confident individual, well aware of his appearance and it's effect on both males and females, and will often use it to his advantage for favours, entertainment, or to feed. There is a certain "ardour" that seems to have a mind of its own within him, and when it rises and demands to be satiated, he can do little to ignore it. He can be suave and charming, even gentlemanly if the situation calls for it. All in all he is well-versed in utilizing any and all assets in his favour to get what he wants.

While one might expect him to have no code of ethics because of his nature, they are often surprised to find that he does follow his own sort of code. Since it is his own, he tends to amend it and frequently bend the rules as needed for a particular purpose. He has become accustomed to being in the mortal world and blending in, but even after all these years he still finds humans fascinating in their interactions, behaviours and existences. He steals time away from his tasks often to watch them, mingle with them sometimes. However, he tries to keep contact to a minimum as inevitably questions come up that he can't answer, and that simply makes mortals more curious.

He has a good sense of humour and can be a prankster and a joker when he wants to be, usually with the good sense to know when it is safe to do so. He gets along well with most people, and isn't easily riled, but once a sore spot is found, he can be quite deadly when provoked.

-----------------------------------------

Seme, Uke, or Seke:
99% Seme, 1% Uke (depends on the character playing opposite)

Wicked Wolfe

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wicked Wolfe

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:20 pm
User ImageName: Tynan
Race: Shapeshifter (wolf & human)
Sex: Male

WOLF
Coat: Mostly varying shades of grey with white, black and brown mingled in for suitable camouflage in his natural environment.
Eyes: Same icy blue as in human form, distinct from typical wolves
Weight: 125 lbs / 57 kg
Height (at shoulder): 32 in / 81 cm
Length (nose to tip of tail): 72 in / 183 cm
Distinguishing Marks: Dark discolorations around his eyes, from muzzle to under the eye, fading just at the edge of the eye socket, corresponds to tattoos on his human form.

HUMAN
Hairstyle: Above the shoulders, but somewhat shaggy in length and appearance.
Hair Color: Primarily silver grey and white, gradating out to black/brown colors from skull to tips.
Face Shape: Oval with slight narrowing of the chin, nose is narrow and pointed, not bird-like, features are strong but sleek, well balanced.
Eye Shape: Round with a slight upturn at the outer edges, more canine than human.
Eye Color: Icy pale blue (unnaturally so)
Distinguishing Marks: Subtle and thin crescent shaped arcs under the eyes, starting about middle of below the eye, and getting slightly thicker as it arcs out to the corner of his eyes and into his hairline.
Height: 77 inches / 196 cm
Weight: 187 lbs / 85 kg
Build: Well defined muscles, lean with minimal fat, balanced in proportion to his height and not overly bulky, providing him with a strong but lean appearance.

NOTE: Shifting can be done at will, and seemingly in the blink of an eye in human perception. There is not predefined time period for which he can be in either form, however the longer he remains in one, the more difficult the change is. He also loses more of the memories and abilities for the opposite form. Aside from intuition and insight from the other form, no special abilities are in play with either form. The gift to change shape is not one he has ever bothered to question, since he has known no other way. He sees it as a gift (or a curse) bestowed from ancient Gods when the world was still young.

PERSONALITY
As wolves tend to be somewhat solitary creatures, so too does he often go off on his own in search of solitude and to simply explore the world around him. He does have a pack in wolf form of which he is still the Alpha male. They are not shape shifters like him and so they accept him as any wolf pack would, because he proved himself stronger than the previous Alpha male. His size as a wolf makes him easily more intimidating to other males who would challenge him and his position. This imposing sense of power and authority often comes across in human form as well, largely unintentional.

He is fairly withdrawn in human form, often more curious about the behaviors and interactions than anything else, which leaves him very often watching silently from the sides. He is distrusting of most humans having observed their behavior in wolf form more often than in human form. He does not have the comprehensive understanding that not all humans are as cruel and dishonest as some.

User ImageHe learns incredibly fast, and though he may not seem to understand what is being spoken he is actually learning and refreshing his memory with each word. His behavior is often awkward and inappropriate simply due to a lack of practice in human interpersonal skills.

If he feels a particular connection with a certain human, he might choose to remain with them as protector of sorts, a guardian even. Though his wolf presence was often too startling for most humans to accept and so this sort of arrangement rarely occurs.

SHAPE SHIFTING
A few notes …

Clothes: They do not change with him, so If he is wearing them, then they will simply be a pile of clothes around him after the change from human to wolf. For wolf to human, he will be naked and since animals don’t have concerns with nudity he often doesn’t think much of it or the reactions he might get from humans. But he is learning.

Scars/Distinguishing Marks: Any injury received in either form will affect the shifted form as well, both in terms of physical performance and appearance. Scars received in wolf form will be visible with relatively equal proximity and degree in human form and vice versa.

Mating/Sex: As with most animals, males can tell when females are in heat. For wolf to human, he can sense and smell the time when a woman is at her most fertile and this will often lure him into changing shape simply to further explore that curiosity. For human to human, the subtle nuances are a little different and not as obvious. His curiosity though is equally fond of women as with men, though not understanding the point of it between men. As such, he has no sexual preference since he cannot produce offspring with either human or wolf.

Prevented Shift: Unknown to him anymore, there is magic that can bind him to one form and then tie his life to that person, and only they can reverse the magic at the expense of their own life. It is an old art and knowledge that he has all but forgotten it even existed.

Method: He has full control over the ability to change, and cannot stop mid process. However since it occurs fairly fast and rarely is done in front of people there isn’t a concept of time for it.

-----------------------------------------
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces