User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu smiled at Elias before nodding and going to his room to set up his workplace. Walking into his room, he shut the door and set the suitcase on his bed. As he walked around the room to figure out the perfect spot for his wardrobe, Elias' music seeped through the walls. Was that...? That was a surprise. He hadn't expected such a taste in music. But, it was a good song. Catchy if nothig else. "Ha. I have an interesting roommate~. He'd annoy the crap out of Father and Takahiro....I should see if I can introduce them sometime!" He soon found the perfect spot for his wardrobe and stood back about five feet before using a transporting spell on his wardrobe. The elegant cherrywood wardrobe topped with a ribbon-like wood carving appeared and he beamed. "I've missed my sanctuary so much~!" Opening the doors, he peeked in and saw that his workspace was completely untouched. Looked like Takahiro hadn't decided to pull some cruel prank to spite Mitsu like he feared he would. Too bad he couldn't bring his cheetahs. The warlock missed his familiars. "Now that the hard part's over with, let's get a snack!" Climbing into the wardrobe, Mitsu went to his working table and opened a drawer, getting out a small bag of strawberry candies. He missed his strawberry candies! As he popped one of the candies into his mouth, he heard a knock and jumped out. That was probably Elias' things. Going out, he opened the dorm door and peeked out. Definitely Elias' expected delivery. Going to his bedroom door, he leaned his ear against the door and laughed a little; the German was singing to the song. It was impressive. If Mitsu tried, he'd lose his voice for eternity. "Elias~! Your boxes are here!"

OoC: The wardrobe's interior is literally a fashion studio, complete with a small catwalk. Warlocks have that power. :3

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias was singing/screaming while putting all his clothes away. He usually didn't sing around his family, they didn't like any of the music he listened to, and he listened to a lot of different kinds of music. Elias' most recent addiction was Korean pop music, which he had plenty of on his iPod. The blonde jumped slightly when he heard Mitsu's voice. Elias turned down the music as it switched to a different song of a much different genre. "Oh, thanks." he said with a smile. Elias went to the door and began carrying in all the boxes, he made a mental list. 'Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, one amp, cello, viola, violin, trumpet, alto sax, microphone, that should be it.' Elias finished bringing in all the boxes. "I really need to try and condense next time." he said, staring at all the boxes in front of him in the middle of the living room. "Sorry, I'll get most of these out of here, but the cello is going to have to stay out here if you don't mind, it takes up a lot of room." Elias explained, looking at Mitsu and K-pop played from his room.

(Get a little Taeyang in this!)

OOC: Ahhh to be a warlock.

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

"No, I don't mind." He smiled Elias before holding up the bag of strawberry candies. "Want one? My mom makes them for me. They're really good." Was that Korean pop playing from Elias' room? That was cute. "Nice choice in music."

OoC: --

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:34 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias smiled and took one of the candies. "Thanks." he said, popping it into his mouth. His eyes widened, "These are awesome!" he said as he began to unpack one of the boxes. It contained his acoustic guitar. "You're mom is great at making candies Mitsu." he said, then looked up when Mitsu commented about his music. "Yeah, I'm kind of eclectic in that way." he said with a smile, pulling his guitar out of it's case and looking over it to make sure it wasn't damaged in any way.

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu beamed at the compliment to his mother as if he was the one that was flattered. "Not just candies. She's a great cook. Her food is the best. I don't eat anything that isn't made by her if I can help it. I'm...picky that way." He watched as Elias got out his guitar and looked it over, probably making sure it wasn't damaged or something along those lines. "I really only listen to things like soundtracks to games that have soft music, but Korean pop is great, too. Anyway, is your guitar alright? If it's scratched or dented or something, I know a spell that can fix it right up. Unfortunately, I don't know anything heavy duty that can fix anything like being snapped in two. I'm still learning."

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias smiled at Mitsu praising his mother. "She sounds amazing." he said. He shook his head at Mitsu's offer. "Oh, don't worry, it's fine." Elias said. "Do you want to hear it though? I usually test my instruments when I travel to make sure they sound alright, sometimes they need to be played to make sure they're all right. Would you want to listen?" Elias asked, setting the guitar on his knee.

((OOC: I'm giving Elias a tongue piercing because somehow I find them awesome.))

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

"She is amazing~! I'm a mama's boy through and through." Elias declined his offer, showing it wasn't damaged, and Mitsu took a seat when he asked if he wanted to listen to him play a bit. "If you really don't mind."

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias could help but laugh at Mitsu admitting his being a mama's boy. The blonde smiled after he finished laughing. "Okay, a little preview in case you want some more instruments in your song." Elias said, quickly tuning his guitar by ear, the playing.

((OOC: http://youtu.be/BVYZUDtarAA))

CLCyrus

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu sat and listened to the song happily. Elias was very skilled with the guitar. He was amazing. When the song ended, the teen shook his head. "You were great. That's only a sample? Heh! I can't wait to hear the song you make for me~! As long as it's just guitar. There's something more appealing about a one-instrument song." The teen popped another candy into his mouth and sucked on it happily. He was lucky to end up with a roommate as nice as Elias instead of a jerk like his brother. "Do you always make songs for people you just met, or am I an exception because I'm making you something?"

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu waited for an answer from Elias, but he seemed distracted by his instruments. Letting out a small sigh, he stood and stretched. "I'm going to go to the pool, okay?" He smiled before going to his room to change into his swimsuit, putting his clothes on over it, before leaving the dorm.

OoC: Exit to Pool

Fuchibi12

CLCyrus

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu opened the door to the dorm and walked in, spinning on his heel gracefully when he walked into the main room. "Welcome to the dorm, which I share with my roommate. I think he's in his room organizing....Anyway, my room's right over here. Feel free to change in there. Just knock on my wardrobe door when you're ready." Going over to his room, he walked up to the door and opened the door before dismissing the locking spell on his wardrobe. Since all his valuables were in his wardrobe, he had to use a lock and protect spell on it. Climbing in, he shut the doors behind him before sifting through his clubbing outfits. Soon enough, he settled on an outfit consisting of a pair of shorts that cut off about four inches down his thighs, a very feminine sleeveless, and a pair of ankle boots. His accessories included a couple silver chain belts embedded with a single black gem that interlocked them. All his clothes consisted of his signature black and grey coloring. After grabbing a jacket, Mitsu sat and waited for Mo to knock.

OoC: I can get descriptive with his outfits, but my drawings are more accurate. >.<
The pictures in the links aren't mine....I make my own outfits for him based on the colors and his figure. ^_^;

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:36 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User ImageUser Image

Elias hadn't noticed Mitsu left the room until he was done putting away all of his instruments. "Huh? Oh, I guess he left." he said to himself. Elias went back into his room and turned his music back on, sitting on his bed playing video games until he heard someone come back into the room. He poked his head out of the door to see Mitsu. "Who are you talking to?" Elias asked, walking into the sitting room.

((OOC: I have been terrible! I'm so sorry that I have replied in so long!))  

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers