Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Just two beds, a couple empty, undecorated areas with a mini kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:49 pm
TimeKeys

THE BROTHERS SNOW

User Image

User Image

Noah was trying to walk faster than Nathan but his stupid bags were weighing him down.
"Noah, Noah do slow down we have more to discuss!" Nathan said keeping pace with his younger brother, "Now father asked me-"
"I don't care." Noah said and tried to walk faster yet again with no avail.
"Noah, don't be so rash, father asked me to keep an eye on you, he doesn't want anything like last time." Nathan said and stopped at a door, "Oh its this one." he said and Noah had walked right past it.
Nathan opened the door and Noah walked in.
It wasn't a bad space, Noah thought it was homey enough.
Nathan smiled, "You'll get settled right?"
Noah threw his bag onto a bed and looked back at Nathan, "Yeah..." he mumbled.
Nathan pressed a quick kiss to Noah's forehead and was gone in a moment with a chuckle, "See you later puff ball!"  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Where: Dorm
Doing: Actually entering it for the first time in...forever
With: ........???
Thinking: It is a room big deal

Feonix hadn't stayed in a room since Zackari died. Well not for long. He knew he had one he just...never went there. Instead he broke into places not his. Rooms he shouldn't go. Places he shouldn't be. He was a bit annoyed. That guy from the plant man snow's class hadn't gotten chased off. He liked keeping people at an arm's length...or further. If you were easily chased off you weren't worth his time. He threw open the door and blinked. "What the hell?! Who the f**k moved in here?!" He demanded. Not that he had been here in about two years but still...he hadn't expected people here. Or maybe they moved his room. He didn't care. He wanted a bad smoke stick. He shook his head. Wlaking in and dropped down on a bed. "F**k....this day getting any more twilight zoney?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:42 pm
THE SNOW'S ϩHADOW

User Image

Noah raised an eyebrow.This must be his roommate, he looked older than Noah did but he didn't quite care. He shrugged and sat on the bed and pulled out his sketch book. He nestled into the bed and let out a sigh that came out as a cool breath like the ones seen in winter. He started to sketch the window and looked at his new roomie, "Hi. I'm Noah." he said then looked back into his book.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Where: Dorm
Doing: Debating this strange intrustions reaction from him
With: Noah
Thinking: Did it just get kinda chilly? Glad I lost the attachment from Snow's class

Feonix looked over at him. "Uh huh. Hi. Yeah. Whatever." He sat up. Going over to a drawer and jerked it out. Grabbign the tools from inside and walked towards one of the empty rooms. The kitchen living room room and began to sand things down. Using his anger and agressions against the floor. "Feonix. Firebender. Hot head. Got numerous others. Recently earned the nickname bully and jerk. What the f**k ever. Who dragged you here frost bite" He asked nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:07 am
TimeKeys

THE SNOW'S ϩHADOW

User Image
Noah sighed again, he was a little annoyed that he was being questioned and that he even had to share a room with anyone and the room dropped a few more degrees.
"My brother brought me here." he answered and saw a small bird on the window sill. He started to sketch the small bird and as his mind focused on the bird the chill in the air started to dissipate. Just when he was nearly finished the bird flitted off and Noah glared.
"Damn it." he swore and the room's temperature plummeted.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: I think he said his name but iI wasn't listening
Doing: carpentry...playing with the new guy...my style
Where: my dorm...forgot I had one
Thinking: i hate this place

Fenox looked at Noah. "Least you have a ******** brother." He said sharply. He blinked a bit. Watching him. He threw a fireball and lit up the small dusty fireplace. Making it warm again. He stood up and watched him. He curiously formed the same small bird in detail out of fire and flew it around the male. Making it hover near him but not touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:31 pm
TimeKeys

THE SNOW'S ϩHADOW

User Image

Noah had already made up his mind to ignore his new roomie and snuffed out the buzzing fire bird with a snow ball. He didn't need to be bothered with it and just finished the sketch...why did he end up here? Had he done something so wrong? So terrible to someone? He sighed again and closed his sketch book. Maybe he should just take a nap...just call it for the day...  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: ******** up little b*****d
Doing: seething and forcing self to calm
Where: my dorm...forgot I had one
Thinking: I tried. I am done. ******** this s**t. least now i can tell whats his face i gave it a shot now I quit.
OOC: that...went well...for two fighter rebels

Feonix lost that slight smile teasing his lips. Narrowing his eyes as he lost his temper. He ran over to Noah and jerked him up by his collar. His flames licked his form. Mentally throwing him on the floor but decided against it. "LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE PUNK a** p***k! THIS HAS BEEN MY DORM FOR YEARS! YOU DO NOT LIKE ME THERE IS A DOOR. FEEL FREE TO F**KING USE IT LIKE THE OTHER WOULD BE ROOMIES!" He spat acidicly. Letting go and shoved him away. He stormed away from him. The room was now hot from his anger. This was why he was so good at Caprentry...himself. He paced around. Went to the door. Wnet away from it. He then jerked the door open and glared. "IF YOU ARE HERE WHEN I GET BACK YOU SURE AS HELL BETTER HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE NOAH!!" With that he left and slammed the door behind him. Breaking it off hinges and he'd have to fix it later...again.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 am
TimeKeys

THE SNOW'S ϩHADOW

User Image

Noah had eyes like ice, very still, reflective and this is how he survived. He said nothing when he was picked up, his lips sealed tight. Even when he was thrown backwards he remained as a statue. His roommate seemed to be hot headed, literally, Noah smirked inwardly at his own joke and when he left Noah got off his bed. He expected Feonix to come storming back in shouting 'AND ANOTHER FU*KING THING!' but when he didn't Noah set to work fixing the door. He let out a sigh when it was done and he put out the fire in the fire place. He crawled into his new bed ad decided to take that nap.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items