(I'll keep this updated through time :3 )

I'm semi-lit to lit, but I write as much as you do :3 I'll RP anything, I normally only use anime pictures and quote me for faster replies!

Hello there, I have this lovely dear here. ^^
Yumiko Maryugo
Name: Yumiko Maryugo
Breed: Bunny and Fox
Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Weight: 120 Pounds
Likes: Nature, quite environments, drawing, cooking, and being able to sleep.
Dislikes: Loud/noisy environments, people, and being told that she isn't good enough or wanted.
Mini Bio: She is quite shy and enjoys being outdoors in the nature or inside doing something quietly. When she was born, Yumiko was disowned and abandoned from her parents and was put into a orphanage of misfits. Children who stay there for more than five years without any plans for adoption disowned and thrown out on the streets to fend off for themselves.

Yozo Itoh
Name: Yozo Itoh
Race: Part Demon (doesn't know about it)
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 135 pounds
Likes: Skulls, mushrooms, animals, nature, outdoors, reading.
Dislikes: People, being indoors, machinery
Mini Bio: Yozo ran away from home when he was 11, due to the constant fighting of his parents. He ran towards a forest that was on the outskirts of the city he lived in. After that, he has been traveling and living in mountains, forests/jungles, grassy plains, and anything else that wasn't involved with the city. No one came looking for him, nor did he care. Yozo found a placed where he plans on staying for a while, a forest with a very small rock structure in the middle of it. The only reason he interacts with civilization is when he ventures down to the nearby town or city to trade with. (Money, clothes, other food, etc.)