• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 pm
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian smiled as he watched him, the boy was beautiful with his eyes dancing and his lips twitching while his fingers did such delicate work. He had never seen anyone work so delicately, most people pulled to hard on the thread, others snagged the fabric. "Amazing." He said softly, even he, a 10 year Fashion vet, occasionally gets to heavy handed with delicate fabric.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:39 pm
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: lucian, jewelry wearing guy, kuro
Where: lucian’s class
Feeling/Thinking: she used old style dying and fabric sewing methods...why is it so fascinating?

Kenos had been like a new student to sewing with Lilliana. Been frustrated in glitchings or just walked off to train at first. Eventually Lilliana became creative and used the way he was created and programmed (essentially) and taught by information and his love of the sword she gave him to make it so he learned delicacy. Put it to him in terms he would understand. Ways that his almost machine like brain could comprehend without mental meltdown.

To help him learn delicacy, which still took a bit of time but he was created to be quick learning and swift adapting, she had told him the needle he was sewing with was like the tiny creation sword of the fabrics. The fabrics the sheath they forged together. Explained he needed to treat the needle and thread he sewed fabric with...using the same delicacy and gentle grace he did his sword. The plus side was...it worked but the downside was that though it helped him adapt and gain this delicacy it had taken her another month to get him to stop calling it the miniature sword and call it the needle.

He finished and took the scissors to gently cut without it showing any trace the thread. He then investigated it. His eyes shimmered a moment then he lost the life and the smile twitchings. He then held it up to Lucian with childlike expectancy. Hopefulness shot through his eyes, lingered aa moment, then vanished to without expression. His lips into a line now. "Is it a 100% now?" He asked. Lingers of hopeful undertones there but nothing else.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:54 pm
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Lucian smiled softly and laid a hand over his arm. "It's perfect Kenos, you did a wonderful job." He could see the need for acceptance and the want for someone to tell him he was doing right. "I foresee you excelling in this class, Kenos, but I also think you need to loosen up a bit, you can't be so stiff for Fashion it needs to flow. Let it move trough you like music."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 pm
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

with: lucian, jewelry wearing guy, kuro
Feeling/Thinking: she used old style dying and fabric sewing methods...why is it so fascinating?

Kenos looked at him. Nodding his head and saluted in thanks. "thank you." he said. Pride there and a bit of life before he put on his shirt. He blinked a bit and looked at him. "I do not comprehend what you are saying." He said. Almost in the same way a robot of human creation goes does not compute. "Music? That makes no sense." He then fell silent. Having nothing further to say.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:12 am
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Lucian sighed. "You and I have alot of work to do my dear Kenos. I will have you learning the passionate things of live yet." He smiled and turned to look at both of them. "Well, why dont we pick this up next time, for now I want you both to design me something you would like to make by the end of the year, Miku I am happy with your design but play around with it, give it a little something more. Make a few of them and we can go over what one you like best and go from there." His eyes turned to Kenos. "As for you Kenos, I would like to work with you more, you have moments where you are passionate and I want more of those, you can't create fashion without some kind of passion. I will work closely with you to show you what I mean, it seems you need me to be hands on with you." He chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

with: lucian, jewelry wearing guy

Kenos retied and put on the kimono the way it was supposed to go. Looking at him. "Blades. These fabrics. Lilliana my sister...of sorts. I had them. I do not know this term." He stated simply. Blinking up and sat down again Silently waiting as he listened. Looking at him. Studying him and analyzing the words. "Hands on is how any soldier learns. To truly master a practice you must do more than read it. However, I do not have that capability of...glitching at will Monscruier Lucian." He stated simply. Blinking a bit but no emotions left. He was unsure what he was supposed to do. He wanted him to have more minor "glitchings"? He was unsure about this. It made him shift ever so slightly.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

"These 'glitichings' as you call them are what you need to feel. they are emotions, even a solider needs emotions. If you block them out you lost compassion and then the line between right and wrong falls away and you can't fight right." Lucian tried to put it into terms he would understand, but it started setting off a dark place within the older mans mind and he tried to shake off the old feelings by forcing a bright smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 am
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

with: lucian, jewelry wearing guy

Kenos looked at him. "You are wrong." he said without any emotions. This man was hitting chords he didn't even know he was. He scooted discreetly away from him on the seat. "A soldier maybe. A super soldier is created to take out anything unnecessary to combat and lower the amount of human weakness. Human weakness in a super soldier is considered failure. A super soldier needs less sleep and has less often need for food nourishment or liquid substances. As such they can fight longer and tire slower. I am Project Temperance who named himself Kenos. I am a created super soldier and the things such as sympathy and compassion are merely programmed."

He jolted away from the chair. Knocking things over. His face full of conflict as his words triggered a negative reaction and major glitching. Fiery passion and anger were in his words as he bolted backwards from him. "My weakness and flaw in what I was created to be...the perfect human super soldier IS that glitching! My weakness due to this glitching is that I cannot truly understnad or feel human emotions as that is not how I was made! I on a whole understand and recognize the expression as I can see in your eyes you are trouble!"

He backed up. "When the glitchings got worse they took her from me! I cannot allow that to happen again! They took her and I protected her from them as my priority one orders were her protection no matter who or what. Following their orders I killed them to protect her from them. It took a large group of them and their giant fighter robot to stop me and yet I still failed to keep them from making her go missing! If I have another period like that they will take whatever caused that away! I cannot allow that to happen because I disobeyed orders as a super soldier!" He yelled.

Then his glitching ended after a single tear. He backed up more. "I can fight whether blinded or not. I am trained for all operations. Military combat is what I know. I cannot disobey or they will take more from me. I like this class so I will stay with it." He said as he ran out of the room. He could not handle the overload to his training.

(exit)

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 am
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Lucian watched him run out of the room with a heavy heart. He wanted desperately to go after him but he knew that he couldn't. Lucian sighed as he stood up and offered a small smile to the other student there. "You may leave whenever, I am going to do inventory and maybe get some work done. I think we have done enough for the day." He nodded. Lucian needed some time to decompress and clear his head. After a few minutes of mulling around he put his fashion book away in the desk and locked it away before looking to Miku. "Forgive me, but I must go." He was out of the room in a flurry of silver hair and silk.

((exit))  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces