Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do you belong in a street team?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:15 pm
I was wondering how its like and what you do in it because I want to join this one street team. Is there like a age thing?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:25 am
I'[m part of capital street team.
I haven't been active lately though which
is sad becuase I was checking my
messages on my phone and they
wanted me to cover a show.
Mainly for capital I do shows
which you get two tickets free too
and then I review about it
and hand out merch.
So it's really cool

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:22 pm
Um usually you have to be 13+
Im in Muse and THe Subways..I was in My CHems and Linkin Parks but I havent paid attention those in along time >_<
Anyways dependon the band. You can like she said hand out merch and stuff like that. Get in free..meet them..Or hand things out. You usually earn points and can get stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:13 pm
xXB~Emo~UnnyXx
Im in Muse and THe Subways..I was in My CHems and Linkin Parks but I havent paid attention those in along time >_<
Anyways dependon the band. You can like she said hand out merch and stuff like that. Get in free..meet them..Or hand things out. You usually earn points and can get stuff!

thats cool! What do you mean by hand out merch? How do you earn points? Do you have to like Tag up the school putting the bands name everywhere? Who calls you and what do they say?  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:29 pm
Saito_Style
xXB~Emo~UnnyXx

thats cool! What do you mean by hand out merch? How do you earn points? Do you have to like Tag up the school putting the bands name everywhere? Who calls you and what do they say?

Like you know at shows? If they dont have a merch guy or need more help then the could ask you. Usually you can get points by handing signs out youve made or they give to you by mail to hand out. Or posting in boards..Helping them out..voting for them..getting their name out there..things like that. Ha I tag up the school and town ^_^. Ive handed them outl ike CRAZY!
Um Im not sure how many street teams call people. I got called by the starting line manager and kenny one time. ^_^ heehee that was amazing! <3 Um..Depends on if you won something or if they are asking for help!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:18 pm
xXB~Emo~UnnyXx
Saito_Style
xXB~Emo~UnnyXx

Like you know at shows? If they dont have a merch guy or need more help then the could ask you. Usually you can get points by handing signs out youve made or they give to you by mail to hand out. Or posting in boards..Helping them out..voting for them..getting their name out there..things like that. Ha I tag up the school and town ^_^. Ive handed them outl ike CRAZY!
Um Im not sure how many street teams call people. I got called by the starting line manager and kenny one time. ^_^ heehee that was amazing! <3 Um..Depends on if you won something or if they are asking for help!

cool I kind of made my own banner and Im going to print them all out soon!  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:24 pm
For who?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:03 pm
Saito_Style
I was wondering how its like and what you do in it because I want to join this one street team. Is there like a age thing?

I moved your original thread to "Our Emo Scene" .... please don't make a double post....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games