Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Stardom meets Average [Accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Male character can be actor, singer, etc. Whatever makes someone famous is acceptable))

______ is a very known star that seems to have everything: Money, fame, fans [mostly girls], and a mansion with servants to do his bidding. One thing about him though is that he was 17, and he has no high school degree. Thankfully, his parents knew you could only be a star for so long. So his parents got rid of everything from him: His money and access to a mansion he calls 'home' and makes him move in with them to go to school. He was downright outraged that his parents took everything from him, even though his parents house was a bit big. But the house was not nearly as big as the mansion he owns. So his parents got him registered for school so he can at least get a degree so he could maybe go to college. He wasn't happy, but when most of the high school girls swoon over him he admits that this year may not be as bad.....

Meanwhile, a girl with the name of Shilga Kuvosky is an exchange student from an unknown country [since she doesn't share where she is from], with a little bit of a weight problem (5"8, 240 pounds....some muscle, some fat) and a learning disability. She moves from her old town to this one in a different country because of a really bad problem that escalated, resulting in her family of five [Her and two older brothers, two parents, and two dogs] to move. When ______ shows up to school one November day, she didn't pay much attention to him like any of the other girls. The biggest reason was her appearance not being as....good. So when she goes to her class, seeing that ______ is there as well, she couldn't help but feel somewhat agitated. And now her teacher had the guts to assign a project to everyone that will last a semester; leaving Shilga and ____ to deal with each other for a whole semester. With 200 points in this project, she knew that not only will the project be stressful for the two....but they would have to suck it up and somehow work together.

((I would be the female in this, and I require at least a paragraph...and something that will keep me moving. 'Cause I do not have an unlimited supply of creativity. So help me out in this if you join.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me. Although I have a few ideas....

3. Skeleton/s will be sent to me in PMs

4. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

5. Title the Pm "Stardom" to join

6. Put a sweatdrop at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.

7. Do not text talk its very annoying...

8. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

9. I reserve the right to change rules.

Rules don't make sense....lol, but they are required

Setting: America (We will work out which state and town they are at)

Beginning: Morning class, November 1st. This is when Shilga and _____ realize they have to be partners for a big project.

Name: Shilga Kuvosky

Race: Italian/German/French/Irish/little Native American

Hobbies/Occupation: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Singing (When no one is looking), Dancing, and 'Zoning' out

Personality: She acts somewhat like a tomboy because she is the youngest out of the three [two are her brothers] and she is mostly around with her Dad than her Mom. She is sensitive due to her Autism and has little social skills due to her learning disability. She tries to be the stubborn, hard-to-get person but really she is pretty easy to befriend. She has a loyal & honest streak which is a major pro if your friends with her. But the con with her is that if her freedom is compromised, she'll find a way to get out. And since she is sensitive, she will hide things until it is too late or until she later on 'explodes.' She is very reserved and would refuse to be like other girls [Wearing dresses that go above knees, expose her chest/shoulders, wear too much makeup, and try to flirt.]

Bio: Shilga was born, and raised in Italy until she turned 16. Her family had to move because of a problem that was escalating in the community. She was never told on what that problem was, but knew it was not good when they moved from Italy to America. One her older brothers tried to convince them to move somewhere else instead of America, but most agreed it was a better place to stay anyway. So she moves over there with her family, hoping that things will be alright. Of course, nothing changed for Shilga. No one in school wanted anything to do with her, and often teased her for wearing Jeans, T-shirt, and a jacket. Her attempts to get friends obviously fails after the first week, so she just goes to her own world and avoids everyone.

Other: She's always seen listening to her music on her iPhone. So she doesn't talk most of the time until she goes to class; it's so she listens to the lessons.

Picture: Shilga (best picture I could find)

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500