Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
I'm looking.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:15 pm
I am looking for a bed similar to the regal bed or if you have a cabana bed that works too. Flurry wants one similar to the regal bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:22 pm
CheruChu
I am looking for a bed similar to the regal bed or if you have a cabana bed that works too. Flurry wants one similar to the regal bed.

Are you talking about a Classic Bed? If so I have it and some others (but the Cabana, takes to long to collect)

Is there anything eals you need that I might have, I have almost all the sets  

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:14 pm
CheruChu

Are you talking about a Classic Bed? If so I have it and some others (but the Cabana, takes to long to collect)

Flurry just wanted a big bed I guess and the cabana bed was the only other big bed I new about.

I am also looking for Items for my bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 am
CheruChu
CheruChu

Flurry just wanted a big bed I guess and the cabana bed was the only other big bed I new about.

A classic bed is big for 2 ppl so is the exoti, lovely, regular, mordan, cabana, mermaid, and rocco bed. I have them all but the beds from gracy grace and the island  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 pm
CheruChu
CheruChu

A classic bed is big for 2 ppl so is the exoti, lovely, regular, mordan, cabana, mermaid, and rocco bed. I have them all but the beds from gracy grace and the island

well any of those would work then  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm
CheruChu
CheruChu
CheruChu

cool, so witch would your friend would like and also, what items do you need for your bathroom (I have most of that stuff too)  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:30 pm
CheruChu
CheruChu
CheruChu

cool, so witch would your friend would like and also, what items do you need for your bathroom (I have most of that stuff too)

I need a bathtub and a light

classic would be fine  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:38 pm
CheruChu
CheruChu
CheruChu

I need a bathtub and a light

classic would be fine

What kind if light? The ones hang on the walls or the ones as lamps and what shape and color?  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games