Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] A job well done? (limited slots, preferrably 5 max)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoudmouthedTasi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 pm
The pink pair of pigtails in a rocket grunt uniform juggles a few pokeballs late in the day during the twilight hours, waiting in line in a garage/hangar with the a few other grunts who were assigned on a very minor raid.

"Meh, small jobs suck. No fun, they didn't see us coming," she mumbles to herself, staring boredly and not watching her hands, still juggling, as the other grunts congratulated and patted each other on the back for a 'job well done'.

"Well as long as I get fed, I'm happy." She grabs an apple from her pocket that she nicked in the city, and quickly, but casually adds it to the growing Ferris Wheel of objects in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm
It was about that time that a woman in an agent uniform with long blonde hair and a blue feather dangling from her ear, came up with a clipboard.

"It's the small jobs that lead to the bigger ones. Besides, I don't think there will be any big jobs till we have a more permanent home. So get use to it and stop complaining."

She then took a moment to count the members that had returned and noted that they were all accounted for.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items