Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 pm
Seth huffed, "I assumed you came to get my opinion. I don't like it, that's my opinion, so don't come crying to me when it doesn't work out."

He then continued to look over things with varying degrees of approval or lack thereof.

"Some of these ideas at least look decent and doable."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 pm
Tambrey hesitated.
He'd... huffed. Still better than shouting or anything.
She felt slightly bolder, at least.
"Um. Well, yes. Opinion and to, uh, update you on what came out of a meeting recently... What's being, uh, pursued. Basically all of those." She took a glance around again.
"See, we basically need every mind, um, everyone who can, to work on making these projects viable and operational."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:19 pm
"Hmph, is that all? Just another set of hands to put to work? Well I have plenty of work to do here providing money to fund this. I don't have time to be making trips and work on these... Projects."

With an insulted snort, Seth turned away and reached to pull the flash drive out of the port.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:46 pm
Tambrey hesitated but then nodded, just slightly.
"Um. Well. My assignment was to come and, uh, give you this information, because, you know, of your expertise and stuff... I don't really have any specific orders, but we're going to a new base and they'll be a lot of different things to consider, so, um, the more, experienced, minds taking a look at the projects, the more likely they are to perform as intended. Basically." She explained, feeling that it was probably a little unnecessary, but at least it was something to say.
"I'm sure your time was, um, considered." She offered a smile and then took another a glance around, unable to resist adding.
"I like your lair, by the way. Fancy."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:07 pm
"Well then you can consider your mission accomplished. I will continue to look over all of this. I'm certain I could help with many of these projects but in the position I'm in it limits my ability to. You can tell that to the big shot that sent you."

There was an almost regretful tone to his voice. After all he would rather be getting his hands into things than pushing papers all the time. Something he hadn't realized till he got what he thought he wanted.

He then paused at Tambrey's compliment, staring at her as if sizing up the comment. Was she sincere or mocking him?

"Thanks," he eventually said before standing and putting the flash drive in a safe place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm
"Um, thank you, sir." Tambrey smiled, still; mission accomplished- he'd said so- and without being yelled at or anything. It was a little awkward, maybe, but Seth didn't seem quite as scary as his reputation painted him so far.
"I do have to give a detailed report, so, um, I'll put that in..."

She blinked at the slightly delayed thanks.

"You're welcome. It's really neat. It must be pretty handy to have a space, and equipment, like this to yourself." The agent had a better understanding, she felt, of just what the man might be capable of with his experience and such resources; she seemed to be genuine.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm
Deciding that she did seem to be genuine, which was rare indeed among her half of the species though certainly not enough to be trusted as of yet, Seth stood and proceeded back toward the door, expecting Tambrey to follow.

"I suppose it is," he replied with little enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm
As Seth moved toward the door, Tambrey fell into step behind, following him, as expected.
She seemed to take the reply as an invitation to continue to talk.
"I am looking forward to having more access to resources at the new place, though that's still a little while away, I think. Is it difficult to acquire supplies and stuff for work in here?" She supposed, with resources, it might not be, but she didn't feel it hurt to ask; perhaps, one day, if she lived long enough and did well enough, she could have some kind of little workspace of her own, that wasn't quite so restricted. Finding out about how it was done was probably a good first step.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:45 pm
"Acquiring them, no. Getting them down here is the more difficult part," he said gruffly.

Once returning to the elevator Mr. Kaiba stepped inside and pushed the button to return them to where his office was located.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 pm
"Oh? Um. I guess it has to go through your office?" She hesitated, then thought of something- granted, she supposed it was something he'd already have thought of, but it seemed like something worth saying... "Um. I'm guessing your computer storage is isolated from League systems, so... have you thought about having pokémon hold onto some objects for transportation? I don't know if the conversion would hurt supplies- it generally doesn't in my work, but a lot of that is biological..."

She stopped talking as they stepped into the elevator, unsure of where something might be in danger of being overheard by the wrong person.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm
"Hn... I will consider it," Seth said, effectively ending the conversation. He then turned to her and leveled Tambrey with a neutral stare.

"If there is nothing else, you may go. I am a busy man."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 pm
Tambrey nodded brightly; she considered it praise for the suggestion at all, perhaps, and then frowned slightly at the stare...
Was there anything else? She wasn't sure if- oh!

"Yes! Um! Was there anything in particular in the list that you'd like more details on or stuff? Because I'll need to know what to send to you... and, um, probably how to send it, actually... Should I just come here again with stuff like that or send someone or is there a message system, um, secure enough? I think that's it." She shrugged.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:26 am
"You can send me a message in the normal means. I have all of the standard equipment."

Meaning he had a Rocketdex in the room they just visited and there would be no problem receiving messages from it.

"Any of the items that I would be able to work on from here would be fine. I have no preference."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:51 am
Tambrey grinned- her 'secret codes' were very simplistic for someone used to such things, but she looked forward to sending the 'silly' messages for Seth to read through... Of course, with the encryption Rocket was capable of, she was sure it probably wasn't necessary... but it was fun.
"Aye, sir. Um. Then I shall be in contact shortly. It was nice to meet you."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items