Submit

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:57 pm
Ezra's dorm room is a two bedroom dorm, but due to his computer activities and his desire for privacy, he had no plan to accept a roommate. Instead, he turned one of the bedrooms into a high-tech office where he can play, work, and hack to his heart's content. There is a set of high-tech computers that he often uses, all three of them protected by a complicated software that overloads a hacker's attempts to steal his data or even hack a simple game account. The doorknob to this room has been removed and the door upgraded to a scanner; it will only open without force with Ezra's palm and iris scan. His intruder defense system is still currently under construction.

His bedroom isn't so tech magnificent, but is wealthy. He has a luxurious bed with a 100 inch flat screen with game consoles and shelves of games. Since he values knowledge, he also has tons of books. There is a standard laptop on the desk in his room he uses for checking e-mails and keeping a digital diary. Like his other computers, it is protected by his hack and virus defense software. In his room is a small area obviously set for a cat; a climbing tree, toys, food and water bowls, and a litter box. This are belongs strictly to Ezra's cat, Felix. Other things to take notice of are the pictures of Ezra's family back in Germany and a shelf dedicated to limited edition teddy toys his sister often gave to him.

The main room to this dorm is also luxurious, decorated in red and gold for an elegant feel. There is a flat screen, though this one is only 50 inches, set up in front of a seating area that consists of three sofas and two chairs; complete with a mini-fridge. It's a spacious room compared to his bedroom and office.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

Ezra led Alexander to the dorm, hesitating. He hoped Felix was asleep. Opening the door, he was pounced on my a male calico cat that didn't look bigger than a kitten. "You're awake....Ah. This is Felix. Felix....This is--" Felix let out a hiss and jumped off Ezra's shoulder to attack the other, but Ezra caught him and hurried to put him in the bedroom. He sighed as he shut the door. "S-Sorry...." Looking around the living room, the red and gold just seemed embarassing all of a sudden. He thought Alexander would find it...excessive and maybe annoying.

[ edit! ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alex stepped into the room and saw the kitten sized cat and smiled. "Cute little guy, a bit feisty but cute." He said chuckling softly as Ezra put Felix into the bedroom. He had a chance to look around the room and nodded. "Nice place you have here. Kind of feels like home, red and gold were the royal colors." He saw a second door and went over to it. "Is this the room that is off limits? I just want to make sure... If you want I can make it so ghosts can't pass through the walls as well. Or if they do they won't think about trying it again."

((this is my fourth time posting this.... My iPod is acting up so when I think I've posted I really haven't. -.-))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

"I don't think 'feisty' is the word to describe him. Violent psychopath is more like it." Ezra was relieved the other didn't think negatively of the colors. He wouldn't have to redecorate. He warched Alexander go over to his ofice door and nodded. "Yeah. That's my office. Don't worry about the ghosts. I doubt there are many ghosts here that would be interested in spy on a 'sociopathic' genius. Besides, if I can't see them, I don't care." Ezra looked back at the bedroom door, wondering how he was going to show it to Alexander with Felix in there. The other could easily go into...ghost mode and avoid being injured, so it wasn't a big deal. "It's just a bunch of computers anyway. Nothing interesting."

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Perhaps. But I like the little kitty. He seems protective of his owner which is unusual for a cat. Perhaps soon he will come to accept me in his territory." He said before looking towards the bedroom. "Is there anything he likes that I could possibly give him as a peace offering?" That usually worked for most animals but he wasn't so sure about this cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

A peace offering? Ezra doubted it. "You could spread catnip on his toys and calm him down, but that only works for a few minutes and doesn't really do anything to help win him over. Probably quicker to just wait it out." Going over to the sofas, Ezra sat down and looked at the diamond he was still holding. How do you find a diamond this big.... The largest diamond he ever saw before Alexander's gift was the size of a dime.

[ fun fact! ::
the original felix was a shifter that scared away love interests so he could have ezra to himself.
i can't play ezra without felix anymore. ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra got up from the couch and went to the door. He was going to wander around for a bit longer.

[ come find him if you're still interested in posting....tired of waiting for you to post. ]

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alexander had fallen asleep but woke to find himself alone. He got up off the other couch he had been on and looked about the room for a moment before deciding to head out. He wasn't sure where he would go just then but it was better then being alone.

((exit))  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items