Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a female rp partner (Closed, Please delete)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepyTheKid

Romantic Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:25 am
Hi there, I am looking for a female rp partner to do a 1x1 rp. I prefer to use the pm's, because it is easier to access on my phone when I'm on the go. My only real requirement is that you be over 18 because I am older than that and it feels odd when someome is under 18 kind of predatorish.

I am open to brainstorm a plot with my partner so that it is a story we are both behind. I am open to any types of het pairings except for kidnapping or vampire/werewolf stuff. Pm me if you are interested in rping. I average a paragraph or two, but I understand writer's block.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 pm
SleepyTheKid
Hi there, I am looking for a female rp partner to do a 1x1 rp. I prefer to use the pm's, because it is easier to access on my phone when I'm on the go. My only real requirement is that you be over 18 because I am older than that and it feels odd when someome is under 18 kind of predatorish.

I am open to brainstorm a plot with my partner so that it is a story we are both behind. I am open to any types of het pairings except for kidnapping or vampire/werewolf stuff. Pm me if you are interested in rping. I average a paragraph or two, but I understand writer's block.

I am under 18, yet I have been roleplaying 1x1 for years. If you do not get any takers, will you consider doing a 1x1 with me? And yes, I only roleplay in PMs... It's much more personal than in forums.  

BirdsOfDawn

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:15 pm
If you're still looking for a partner, I have a few characters waiting in the wings from different genres (including a few OCs). Anyway, if you are interested, let me know, and we can figure something out. And I'm over 18 just FYI.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games