Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 pm
Luke gradually relaxed, the stiff and sudden attention fading from his posture and leaving the physical exhaustion that still lingered. He wasn't really sure what to make of the situation. Neither he nor Rosie nor Sera had a Growlithe. He lowered his hand lightly to Ballet to calm her justified irritation, frowning at the other fire-type. "Aren't--" A pause; he unsuccessfully cleared the roughness from his throat, "Aren't you the Growlithe from before?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm
The Growlithe seemed utterly fascinated in the small creature now telling him off, staring at her wide eyed mouth slightly open.
The human put a hand on her, and it helped to calm her down as the smaller fire type looked up to him.

When Luke spoke to him the Growlithe perked up, wagging his tail again and letting out another bark. struggling to pull himself up onto the rest of the bed, but stopping and looking down at his feet at how squishy this ground was.
"GROW! GROOW" He barked bounding a little forward.

Ballet scolded him again, half draped off of Luke's lap and waving a paw at the Growltihe who stopped right by her nose and sniffed her curiously.

"Oh no, I'm sorry Luke," a voice at the door said, Rosie finding the door already pushed open and the wet Growithe already inside, having obviously woken Luke up.
"He slipped away from me."

They were joined as a Sylveon leaped into the room, with a delicate bound he landed on the bed as well, his fur also looking somewhat damp, though he at least sat still long enough to let Rosie dry him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:26 pm
Well, it certainly had the manners of a wild pokemon.

The voice from the doorway drew Luke's attention, and he shook his head faintly, "No, it's fine." It was obvious by now that any preparedness to defend himself was unnecessary, and so, minding Ballet's position, he maneuvered himself back beneath the blankets and reclined with a mildly relieved sigh, watching the pokemon that moved about the room. "Did you catch this Growlithe in the forest?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:31 pm
Taking a towel that she had in her arms she tossed it over the Growlithe's body and pulled him back up, rubbing him down through the fire types apparent laughter.
"No really, He found us in the woods and brought us to where you were. but by that time you were gone and it had started storming, I brought him back to camp but he's been following us around ever since."
using both her arms she scooped the fully dog into her arms and held him cradled "I think he might want to stay."

The Sylveon wore a knowing smile, lowering himself down onto his elbows at the foot of the bed.
The Growlithe let out a bark.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:02 pm
"Oh? Tried to help, huh?" Luke gave a light smile to the Growlithe. "He came by a few times that morning and afternoon. Doesn't seem to be shy around humans, that's for sure." Sort of strange for a wild pokemon, but perhaps that could be attributed to its apparent youth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:20 pm
The Growlithe let his head fall backwards to look over at Luke from his upside down position.

"Oh' so that's how he knew where you were." She smiled, sitting down on the bed and placing the fire type on her lap to finish drying off.
"He doesn't seem scared at all, I think if anything he's been really excited about all this new stuff, you should have seen him in the bath."
She plucked at her own hair, that looked pretty wet as well.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:04 pm
"You should try sticking around," he said, addressing the upside-down puppy with a smile. "There's a whole lot of stuff you'd never see out in the forest. But," he lifted a finger to his lips, "maybe a little more quietly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm
The Growlithe blinked once at Luke his maw opening in what could very well be a smile as he righted himself in Rosie's lap. Following Luke's words the Growlithe barked.

"Oop- well, Maybe we'll work on that." Rosie said after the bark.
Pushing herself back onto her feet. "We'll have to run some of that energy out later I think."
She looked back over at Luke "I'm sorry he woke you up. Are you feeling any better today?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:11 pm
"Try taking Rem with you," he suggested with a partial shrug. "She's pretty good when it comes to running off excess energy." The Jolteon had a habit of literally running circles around those who were too much slower than her, and Luke had found her to be a great motivator for many of his team - if not an occasionally frustrating one.

"A bit," he replied, nodding his confirmation. "I'd really like to get up and do something productive after sleeping so long, but... I'm not sure how long I could stay upright." It certainly did make him feel awfully pathetic, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm
"I wouldn't mind taking her." Rosie said, letting the Growlithe down who again tried to jump on the bed.
"Ah-" Rosie blinked "Come on, lets go."

The Growlithe didn't get very far before a puff of fire hit his face from a disgruntled Ballet.
It didn't hurt the wild pokemon but it did stop him in his tracks in surprise.
"oh see, come on lets get ready to go outside."

She smiled at the Growlithe jumped back off the bed and stopped at her side.
"don't try and push yourself today." She told Luke "Do you want something to eat?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:55 pm
Luke watched the exchange between the fire-types with equal sympathy to both, the Growlithe for having his playfulness and curiosity rejected and the Cyndaquil for being bothered. Maybe they'd get along better at a different time of day.

He nodded his understanding; he was no stranger to pushing his limits, and he knew how often it did more harm than good. He probably would have been free of his cane much sooner, for example, if he'd been more mindful of how much time he was spending on his feet. He gave the question that followed due consideration before eventually shaking his head, "Not for now, I think."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 pm
"Alright." She smiled lightly at him, then made a gesture to the pokemon. "Come on you guys."

Celtic stretched out his front paws, pushing himself to his feet with a dainty hop followed Rosie out of the room.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm
Luke returned the smile, watching as she and the pokemon departed and pulling the warm blanket up to his shoulders. As long as he didn't move around much, nothing hurt too badly, though the unexpectedly stressful wake up call did leave a faint buzzing in his head. He felt absolutely lazy from the mere thought of lying in bed all day, yet it was with no effort that he dozed off again once the outside stimuli had been removed from the environment.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff