Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] New Generation New Problems. (A HP RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:43 pm
This is a Harry Potter RP between myself and MuteBlack Sheep. We know the plot and will abide by all rules of the guild. Please read along for an interesting story and great plot. We are not responsible for any attachment to characters that may not make it and if you do read along remember we are both human so it may take time to write. Enjoy the story and if you ever have questions ask me, or just want to discuss the characters, I am open for messaging.

Characters:

Name: Arcus Lupin Potter
Personality: He's cocky and smart, sneaky and clever, but loyal to a fault. He has his friends and family, loves the people he has close, and his house doesn't mean anything to him. He does thirst for power, his grandfather is one of the most powerful wizards of all time, but he already has a great deal of it so he doesn't worry to much about that.
Bio: Arcus joined Hogwarts when he was eleven just like every other child and grew up going to wizarding school. Of course his grandfather was surprised when he was placed in slytherin, and so was the rest of his family, Arcus took it in stride. Of course things are not exactly easy when you are the grandson of Harry Potter and Arcus has run into several different problems with living in hogwarts. He has problems wiht some students but he spends the majority of his time with the Gryffindors who are his family. He has a lot of family thanks to also being a weasley, his brother George is a teacher at the school as well, so he has them to turn to and the few Slytherin he is close to. He has a few mental problems due to some rather traumatic events and the sight of blood makes him pass out if it isn't his own.
Other: He has a few tattoos he has gotten without permission but they wont be explained here. They are largely a secret and well hidden under his clothes. He also has a habit of flirting with boys in his class and is very openly gay.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 am
Name: Oliver Scorpius Malfoy
Personality: Oliver is very humble and willing to admit his mistakes. He's burdened by the name his carries and reminded almost day in and day out of his family's dark past. He's very intelligent and quite the artist. Even though he's the quiet one, he really lets himself show around his friends, of the few he has. He's nothing like the other Malfoys and has surprised everybody.
Bio: Oliver's father had always wanted him to continue to carry on the Malfoy streak of being in Slitherin, wanted him to redeem their family name and make him proud. When Oliver was sorted into Gryffindor, it surprised everybody, especially his father. His father just put on a forced smile and congratulated him. He continued to surprise everybody around him, Oliver taken more to herbology than the dark arts or potions. He was not cruel or snide like his father and grandfather and all of the Malfoys before him. Oliver was kind, though very reserved. He didn't have many friends and kept to himself if anything, studying his plants and reading. Many people always said that he was not a true Malfoy, even his hair, it was not platinum blonde like the others before him. It was darker and had hints of red in it. He doesn't get teased for his odd choice in hair cut, not does anybody ever really bother him.
Other: Oliver is often studying plants and seen drawing in his note book where he's made studies and diagrams of the plants he looks after. If there isn't a plant around him and he's drawing in it, then he's usually drawing somebody without them knowing. Many people claim that he's asexual when in reality he's gay and hasn't come out to anybody. He has a tattoo on his side of Da Vinci's pain and pleasure drawing on his rib cage on the left side.
Picture:

Oliver  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:56 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Arcus loved the first few days of school, every year it was the same thing, he would go to diagon alley and get all his supplies then head over to the platform to 9 & 3/4's. His mother and father were always there to bid him farewell, him and his older brother the only children they had compared, and he would just smile before giving them both a kiss on the cheek. Arcus loved his school, he loved the train, but most of the time he hated the people. Around his family and friends he could be cocky and out spoken, he was known for it, he was clever and tricky. He loved to play tricks on everyone but no one saw past that green and silver to see who he really was. Every year second years who didn't quite know him would stare as he joined groups of Gryffindors in their cars, laughing and jokeing with the bunch as he proudly wore his own colors, because they were family and friends. He never like the stares, hated them in fact, but he was stared at constantly by so many.

Then again his whole family was, the potters were always watched, even years after his grandfather had defeated the dark lord and now ran the very school he attended. Arcus just tried to ignore it most of the time, but when on a train it was hard not to notice people walking by the cars and staring in at the thing out of place. He loved his school though, loved the people, and he wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world. Which was probably why he was planning on becoming a teacher, potions or mystical creatures but he couldn’t decide, still it left questions for most other.

The greatest part to the red head though, out of all that the school did in the first days, was getting to watch all the first years. Arcus was always part of the greeting party for the first years, he would stand next to the head of his house and gladly greet all the new slytherins, he never saw any of the others in his family end up in the place he did though. Many should have, Arcus knew this, but most potters were given a choice by the hat and most chose Gryffindor… Arcus was the only one that had chosen to be a snake.

When they arrived at Hogwarts there was always this flurry of movement as everyone rushed to the great hall, but Arcus liked to stay back with headmaster Draco and watch over all the students instead. He was a good prefect, one of the best, knew almost all the younger years by name and all of the other years for every house by name, it wasn't very hard when you went to the school for so many years. Draco was a kind old man, at least in Arcus eyes, because he never seemed to be quite as off putting as most other Malfoys. Harry said it's because he learned during the war, he understood that things couldn’t go on the way they did, and it hurt the older man to know his sons still were foolish enough to think being a pureblood meant anything in this day and age.

Arcus watched students run around like mad men to get to their house tables, some bouncing as they tried to pull on their robes, he stopped a few younger grades and fixed them up before chuckling and sending them on their way. The new students though were interesting to watch and often took more guidance, he would send them to the correct tables and tell them not to worry, most were concerned with houses and Arcus always made it a point to be sure that they understood a house was just an animal and colors. He had a speech he gave last year on the first day that Harry wanted him to give again, and he would tell them to pay attention, because while most looked at him strangely at first there was a great deal of respect for him.

Arcus stood with his arms crossed next to Draco, watching all the students move, then spotted a certain blond head. He had never really spoken to Oliver, never bothered with the quite boy, but last year most of his friends had gone on to be arourers and to fight crime and be good… but there was Oliver. A lone Malfoy stuck with so many potters, just the same as he had been stuck with the boys siblings for many years, it was about time he spoke to him. Their first encounter had not been overly friendly a few years back, Arcus had been angry with his elder brother, he had snapped at the quite boy and told him to leave him alone. But then again a lot of things had happened in those first few years at hogwarts…

Arcus tried not to think about those times though, the teachers who had done those things to him were in azkaban now and he didn't have to see them again, but then again memories were hard to erase. Hadn't he been thinking about speaking to Oliver? Yes that's right, he would talk to the blond, not tonight but perhaps tomorrow when he sat at the table with his cousin Merlin. There were few older students in the school so the group there would be small and Arcus would be able to speak with Oliver before classes started up. Arcus watched the last students file in then headed in himself with Draco, they didn't often speak during this first day, just so he could stand off to the side and wait to be called up by Harry.

This was something that Harry had started after dumbledore and the school being rebuilt, something he petitioned for, a way for the new students to get the lay of the land and to understand that the school was there for everyone. Arcus had seen his brother do it, his cousins, and now this year and the last he was doing it. Harry believed it was best things were heard from another student instead of teachers… also the new students liked Arcus a lot. Arcus stood with his arms crossed as Harry started the speech, talking about the school and how everyone was there to help the students, then he motioned to Arcus. The red head walked up, hearing a few younger girls giggle, he wouldn’t blame them but they would have their hearts broken. He was very much not interested in women, that much would be obvious later in the year, but for now it didn't matter.

Arcus stepped up to the podium, giving his grandfather a hug, before turning to the students that were in front of him. Arcus pushed some hair behind his ear and leaned on the podium, waiting for the few students talking to shut up, before he smiled at them. "Every year I see the same thing with new students. Your all worried about where your going, what your going to do, if you're going to be smart enough. I look at all of you right now and I can tell you what… it doesn't matter. Take your schooling seriously but these color and houses? They don't mean everything. When it comes down to it and your out in the real world with real wizards and people your colors wont mean anything. Don't let a house stop you from making friends and don't let that be your families choice." Arucs looked down at his hands for a moment then back up.

"When I came to this school all my family was Gryffindor, mother and father, even all of my aunts and uncles. My grandparents were and the list goes on and on because that’s what they wanted. I stepped up to this chair, sat down, and listened as my house was called. I was proud, not disapointed, but proud because I was in a house. It didn't matter to me where I slept my nights or what my passions were supposed to be, it didn't matter that all my family were red and gold, I took my colors and I wore them with pride. Because I wasn't going to let houses stop me from meeting people, stop me from being who I was, when you join your house remember to stay who you are. You are an individual, not the colors, and no one can tell you other wise. I say make your friends where you can, talk to anyone you want, and don't let the segregated minds of others be the reason you don't talk to someone. Remember, you all came here on the same train, spoke to each other, you didn't have colors and you didn't have houses. You were all the same and you will all stay the same… just slightly more decorated." Arcus stood up straight then looked up at his grandfather.

Harry nodded and then Arcus stepped down, people applauding, and headed to his seat. He loved this school, as he sat next to a malfoy, and he would love this school for the rest of his life he was sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Oliver got onto the scarlet train without a good bye from any family members that did not stand behind him. He never went with his family. The first and last time he had, was his first year. He liked it like this. His father was just like Lucius. Arrogant, cruel and took every chance to put Oliver down. It was the reason he was never even at home on his breaks from school. Oliver wore jeans and a black long sleeves shirt with his red and goldenrod scarf around his neck. The very colors that angered his father. The fact that he had not been placed in Slytherin had angered him. When he wrote to his parents, he received a howler the very next day. He had gone in private to listen to his father's voice practically yell at him about how disappointed he was in him. He didn't receive any more letters from his father since. His mother always wrote to him. She was kind and warm Oliver could never understand what she saw in his father and he had always blamed her for Oliver's quiet and kind demeanor.

Oliver pulled at the scarf, he loved his house. Despite being a Malfoy, they accepted him. Many still couldn't believe that he was one. Oliver boarded the train, passing the nosiest one and looking in as he did so. He found Arcus Potter there with the other Gryffindors. The silver and green standing out in the sea of his own house colors. It had been quite the talk for the first two years about them both being placed in opposite houses. Oliver opened the door to the first empty one and sat down. Two girls later joined him, both wearing goldenrod and red colors. His two best friends. They chatted about their vacations and caught up on everything. Nobody else sat in with them.

As it got later into the train ride, Oliver smiled to himself. He would be seeing his grandfather soon. He loved his grandfather, he had been the one to practically raise Oliver. Being the youngest child of three, his father just ended up stopping half way through his childhood life and Oliver found guidance in Draco. He had been taught to be humble, to be kind. Even though he carried the Malfoy name, he was told that he didn't have to let it rule his life like it had his father. Draco helped shape Oliver into the person he was. He didn't get to see Draco often since he was little. His father often kept him from seeing his grandfather. As they got closer, Oliver changed into his robes and once the train stopped, he climbed off with his friends. The night hair was fresh and cold with a hint of moisture. It smelled like the lake, bringing a smile to his face.

Oliver looked for his grandfather, spotting him, then the red haired Potter next to him. He wouldn't interrupt them, he would speak to his grandfather later. Besides, the last time he tried talking to Arcus, the male had snapped at him and yelled at him and that was the last time he tried. Everybody said that it was the feud that still continued between the Malfoys an Potters. Of course that was all utter crap, but people still claimed that is what it was.

Oliver sat between the same two girls and listened as they continued their chatting from the train. There were so many first years lined up, waiting to be sorted. All of them looked so nervous and scared as they stood there. He could see their eyes moving from one long table to another, looking at each house to see where they might just end up. the sorting went rather quickly and once all the new students were in their respective houses and sitting, Harry started then Arcus took over. He had wonderful charisma that Oliver could never really achieve. He was good with all the students and everybody loved him. He was the right person to be up there talking. His speech didn't go on long, it was short and sweet.

People clapped all around and right when Harry gave the final words, the feast started. Oliver's light blue eyes remained on Arcus and Draco. He wished he could be there with grandfather. It had been a year since he spoke to him last. His friend on his right gently nudged him in the ribs, smiling sweetly at him. Oliver managed a smile before getting his own meal. She was very in tuned to people's emotions around her. Everybody's voice became background noise as he ate his meal. Students across from him laughed at a joke that one of them told, the joke going unheard to Oliver. He looked up and caught his grandfather's eyes. Both sharing a smile. It lifted his mood. Oliver felt better that he at least got to do that.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Arcus was eating placed between two Malfoys, cousins of Oliver, and he was growing very sick of the way they spoke about their own family. They thought he hated Oliver, he didn't even know the kid, they acted like he even cared about what they were saying. Well he did actually, he cared a lot, but only because he hated the words coming from their ignorant mouths. Arcus grew more and more frustrated as the feast went on before he suddenly stood and poured his drink all over the eldest boy that was speaking at him. It was only after "disgusting Gryffindor f**." Comment that he decided enough was enough and he was sick of it. This happened almost every year and he said nothing, nothing at all, but this was his last year and he would be damned if he let something like that continue.

"Listen here Desmond-" The blond boy stood with fists clenched and practically growling "I am sick of your mouth. If you forget my ENTIRE family is in Gryffindor. I quite like that house so I don't want to hear your rancid mouth spilling anymore filth about them. Not only that but that person you keep talking about? He's your bloody family! Your flesh and blood to here you speak about him like that? It's pathetic." Arcus stepped away from him with his cup in hand. "I listen to your mouth every year, every damn year, and you know what I am tired of it. I think the only thing it's good for is-… well you and I both know where that’s goin don't we?" Arcus looked to another Slytherin boy who turned red as his eyes slid to the boys crotch.

Desmond didn't seem like he quite got it but once he did his face burned and he launched himself at Arcus. The red head simply stepped out of the way then punched him in his pretty pale face. "And that? THAT was for the f** comment. For all you know he's got some pretty girlfriend some where. Learn some respect for your family and maybe you'll get respect from everyone else. I don't know how you could be so bigoted when I know your grandfather raised your fathers better than that." Arcus turned and left the Slytherin table, people whispering at the display, then he walk over and sat right across from Oliver.

He looked as the blond then reached over and held out his hand for the other to shake it. "Hello Oliver, names Arcus, I know we have been in the same school for years now but I would like to introduce myself. The last time we spoke was on bad terms but… that's all been sorted out. I hope we can get to know each other very well." Arcus smiled at the other, all charm, but he wasn't flirting. He was just that way, a charming person, he got it from his mother. After the introduction Arcus started eating with the Gryffindors and spoke to his cousin Merlin, who moved to sit next to him, he told stories about what he had done over the summer.

"No you see there was this bloke alright Merlin, lovely guy I will have you, and I liked the way he smiled but you know how I am about sex. I said no, he said he could make me say yes, and I swear to you he decided to just grab me. So I start freaking out and in comes George with his wand drawn, all fire an rage, 'cuz ya know he found me in sixth year. He turned the guy into a pig, snout and everything, big brother saves the day but he got in so much trouble with Harry." Arcus leaned on the table. "I thought that grandad was gonna kill him you know? Because we were in a pub and he did that in front of people. Dad ended up getting him out of a lot of trouble because I was involved, and I am grandads favorite, but still not the funnest situation." Arcus sighed and Merlin just pat his shoulder. Everyone in their family knew that Harry loved Arcus the most but there was a reason for that. After all that happened during fourth through sixth year Harry was very close to him.

"So did anything good happen? Sounds like this summer was bad." Arcus shrugged a bit then sipped at his drink. "This summer was a crap fest. There were the trials I had to sit through, and then the pub incident, and beside that I was a wreck Merlin. I drank most of my summer away alone in my room since I finally hit legal. I know it was wrong but I just couldn’t quite handle it all." The trials mentioned were for three different teachers who were going to azkaban for several different reasons unlisted in the news. No one would say exactly who was involved, or what happened, but apparently what they had done was really bad. Arcus had been involved and mobbed by the media but no one had been able to get a statement from the young man about what had happened.

He had been the only one involved with the teachers and the one time someone did stop him he just said he would rather not have the world know about what happened to him. Arcus sighed a little to himself and Merlin just rubbed his shoulder before starting on happier conversations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Oliver's mood had lightened and he was back to talking with his friends, laughing with the two girls finally and enjoying himself. It was only when Arcus stood up and poured his drink over Oliver's cousin. The whole hall went quiet as Arcus spoke to Oliver's cousin. Desmond was just like his father and his uncles, including Oliver's own father. All of them seemed to be stuck thinking that they were the best family there, that pure blood was everything. They went around insulting anybody that crossed them. They were known for making the first years cry. They were just bullies, nothing more. Oliver grew up around them, so he was used to their teasing and the names they called him. It never bothered him anymore. Everybody watched as Arcus stood up to Desmond, calling him out and humiliating him. The teen's face turned a light shade of pink.

When Arcus spoke of flesh and blood, Oliver looked away from the scene. They must have been talking about him again. They hated him for being in Gryffindor and for being the only different one in their family. The hall erupted in laughter when Desmond realized what Arcus meant by the only good thing his mouth was for. Soon, the laughter changed into cheering after Arcus punched Desmond in the face. Sure, he was his cousin, but that didn't mean he liked him. He got what he deserved and the humiliation was just the perfect thing to top it off. Some of the students clapped Arcus on the back as he passed them to sit at the Gryffindor table, right across from Oliver.

Oliver looked to Arcus, his pale, blue eyes looking down to the hand that had been extended towards him in a kind manner. "It's all been forgotten." Oliver didn't smile at him, but he did shake his hand. He found that his was larger than the redhead's and the others' was much softer than his own. Once Oliver had his hand back at his side, he felt a gentle nudge coming from the girl at his side. She smiled softly at him and he did his best not to roll his eyes.

Oliver could see that the pair in front of him were close and the fact that they spoke so fondly of each other and looked like they really enjoyed their time together. It was a shame his family was so messed up that he couldn't have that. Even with his older siblings, they were never that close. Arcus was talking rather loud and quite a lot of the students at the table could hear him tell his story. Some leaned on the table and laughed at his story. Oliver just ate his dinner, trying to not listen about it. Everybody around him was talking about their break, what they did, where they went and what they saw. Many had either gone on vacation with their families or friends. Oliver was stuck at home. His father's home was large and cold, stuck in a constant shadow of the hills behind them. The place was secluded and nobody ever paid any visits. They got their post by owl and traveled by floo powder. The only way he kept in contact with his friends was by his own owl. It was another dull and dark holiday.

Oliver knew when he graduated that he would be moving out and finding his own home. There was a woman that owned a herbology shop in Diagon Alley that promised him a job once he was out of school. He had things planned out and that was the one thing he had to look forward to. Leaving and never returning. The only ones he wanted to remain in contact with was his mother and grandfather.

"So what did you do over the break Oliver?" The girl to his left asked, smiling up at him. Oliver shook his head. "Nothing really." He said it was nothing, but he did do more studying on plants and managed to cross breed a few that have been proving to be difficult. He knew it wouldn't interest anybody so he never went into detail with it. "You got a hair cut, that's something isn't it?" She touched his wavy, blonde hair. He smiled and shook his head.

"What about you Letty?" Oliver looked to the small brunette as she smiled and told him of the few places she went to and the things she got done. She smiled a lot which brought some out of Oliver.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am
Mute Black Sheep

Arcus looked over to Oliver when the smaller group of three started talking, curious, but he was easily drawn back to Merlin. Arcus laughed as he joked about what his brothers did, causing so much trouble at such a young age, they would be going to hogwarts next year and Arcus already knew that they would be another Fred and George. Their conversation carried on for a long while, as did the dinner, but then everyone was standing to head to their houses. Arcus moved around the table quickly, Merlin following close behind, if there was one thing about the red head most people tried not to notice it was the slight limp he had. It was very small, barely there, but sometimes his gate would stutter and more often then not he would stop to rub at his hip before continuing on.

This time though Arcus had a mission and he made it around the table to Oliver before the other could flee. The man was taller then him, which was odd because he hadn't looked that bloody tall before, but then again for all Arcus charisma he was not the tallest person. His family was filled with short people, Harry was absolutely tiny, so it wasn't much of a surprise that Arcus himself was small. He didn't really say anything before he hugged Oliver but if anyone knew Arcus it was a common thing. Where most people scared students Arcus was the only final year that could be found helping them or being a shoulder to cry on. He pulled away quickly then looked up at Oliver "Look you may be used to what they were saying but it still wasn't right and I think you needed a hug so I gave you one. Plus I caught desmond sucking Belraxs d**k last year if your wondering so you have some ammo if he comes after you because he's like that. I don't know what happened to you family but your grandads a great guy, really great actually, and Lily is as well. She's your youngest cousin I do believe? I'll try and help her as much as I can because I want her to stay a good person." Arcus was quick to step back. He gave contact willingly all the time but there was always something off about it.

The way he touched people, the way he looked at them, just the way he acted it seemed like something was always off. Like he touched people but internally he wanted to scream if they were any older than fourteen. He was quick to bounce away and go back to his house, sliding up next to Lily Malfoy, and gave the girl a friendly smile before offering his arm and leading her out of the hall. Merlin just watched after his cousin rather perplexed before looking to Oliver "Sorry about him Oliver. With all that's been going on I think he's lost his head a bit you know? He means it though, you are a good person, like your grandad." Merlin smiled a smile that was largely teeth, everyone said he was a goofy little thing, but he had quite a bit of character to go with him.

Everyone started shuffling out and heading for their rooms, Arcus had a single room since he was a prefect, he bid Lily a good night and headed for the cold area. He always kept the fires going because everything seemed so hollow in the dungeons. He stepped into the room, closed the door, and his smile slipped away. He loved his school… but he hated everyone. Well not everyone, he quite liked his family, but everyone else he just hated. They were all so fake and didn't care, they spoke of stupid things and material wealth, they had no idea they all ate out of the palm of his hand.

Arcus sat on his bed, feeling slightly sick with the whole situation, all he had to do was walk into a room and suddenly the students were much happier. No one realized how sick he was, they didn't notice anything, and it was so bloody wrong and disturbing. Arcus reached under his bed and pulled out a bottle he had hidden there, another seventh year was nice enough to store it there for him, and then he started drowning it all away like he had done all summer. He stripped down to his boxers and laid on top of the covers as the level of rum in the bottle went down and down. He wasn't a good person, he smiled and laughed and love his family, stood up for people but controlled everyone with his smile and charm. He didn't want to but it was so damn easy, people fell so hard, and it was so nice to have control after having it ripped away.

Arcus stared down at the snake tattoo on his torso, it wrapped around his whole body, a sword ran through it down his spine. The snake didn't move, he hadn't gotten it like that, but sometimes he wished it would writhe and wiggle in agony like he did. Arcus closed his eyes, the world spinning a bit, then drifted off to sleep sometime late in the night.

When morning came he was not ready to wake up, not at all, but it seemed that the world had different ideas. He was getting up and getting ready before anyone had the chance to barge into his room unannounced. Arcus limped his way down to the dining hall and sat down next to Merlin, his head pounding and feeling like crap, the brunette slid a potion his direction and he gladly took it, before starting to eat some greasy food. "I hope you drank it all last night Arcus. I don't want you doing that all year… You need to talk to someone about this." Arcus looked down at his plate, pushing his food around, and chuckled "What is there to talk about Merlin? I already told you everything. I wasn't joking. That's really what I think and look at all of them, you can't tell me it isn't true, beside the few enemies I have…" Merlin sighed and pulled Arcus into a hug.

"Just shut up you idiot. I know you don't mean any of that alright? Your hearts just not in the right place right now." Acrus sighed and shook his head before leaning into the hug then when he was released he started eating again. He was waiting for Oliver so he could talk to the blond.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

As the ceremony began ending and students stood, Oliver's friends pulled at the sleeves of his robes to get him up. The two girls walked ahead of him as Oliver stood and stopped. Arcus stood in front of him and Oliver simply looked down at him, unsure what he wanted. He had already apologized for the first time they met, what more did he want? Oliver went to take a step back when Arcus took a step forward and hugged him, trapping Oliver's arms at his sides. Oliver's eyes widened as he stared down at the red head who was still hugging him. Some stopped to stare at the scene, The girls who knew Arcus giggled because of the sight.

Oliver shifted in the smaller male's arms. He especially wasn't expecting what the other had said. Of course, anybody could see the hostility between Oliver and the other Malfoys. They could see the way that almost every single one of them sneered at the oddball. Despite Draco raising his children right and teaching them to be good, they ended up just as everybody expected a Malfoy to be.

Oliver was the first to break the meta. Oliver's eyes widened and a small huff of air that could be called a laugh escaped him. He... didn't expect that. Nobody in his family knew of his sexual orientation, but he did get teased often by them. "He is and I would really appreciate that. Thank you." Oliver gave Arcus a small smile before he was quickly released. Oliver didn't walk to meet up with his friends, he simply watched as Arcus walked over to his cousin and offered her his arm, leading her out. Lily smiled at him and gave him a short wave before leaving the hall with Arcus.

Merlin was at Oliver's side, pulling the blonde's attention away from the pair to look at him. "It's fine." Oliver looked away from Merlin then back quickly. "Thanks." He mumbled. He had heard something different all his life, it was strange hearing different. Before Oliver could feel anymore awkward, he left Merlin's side to catch up with his friends. "So? what was that about? Arcus hugging you?" One asked with a grin the other tried to get her to stop. "Nothing really." Oliver shook his head once and headed to the boy's bedrooms before they could pester him anymore about it. It was out of character for Arcus to hug him, especially since he wasn't one of the younger students.

Oliver found his bed and changed out of his robes into something more comfortable. He had some plants sitting on his bedside table. There was one that had a glass cover that just hovered to cover the top of the plant. He removed the cover and opened the drawer to pull out a container. Oliver had to open the window so the rotting meat wouldn't stink up the whole room. The plant shifted as held the meat close to it. A mouth opened, spines sticking in all directions in a bright fuchsia colors. The plants ripped off pieces of the green meat and settled once it ate it all, letting its fluids break it down. Oliver placed the cover back over the head, letting it float there. He had created this over the break on accident. Since it sprouted, Oliver cared for it to see what it would grow to be. What he found was not what he was expecting at all, but he still kept it and he loved it.

He climbed into bed after closing the window and fell quickly asleep. The next morning, he woke to dress and feed his plant again. He drew what the plant looked like when it opened its mouth inside the black, leather book he always had around him. He had filled it up with drawings over the summer, a lot of them were from last year. He just kept adding pages to it, using spells to mend the paper to the spine. The pages were not all the same color and some were different sizes.

He walked into the hall with the book tucked under his arm. He wore the simple white shirt with the red and goldenrod tie along with black pants. He didn't always wear his robes, he found these to be more comfortable. Oliver sat down some ways down from where Arcus was, on the opposite side that the redhead was sitting at. His friend, a small girl with cherry blonde hair and bright blue eyes, sat next to him. She was the one he was closest with. Her name was Letty. "Sleep okay Oliver?" She smiled at him as she got her own breakfast. "Yeah." Okay, that was the best way to put it. He tapped her shoulder and opened his notebook on his lap to show her the sketch he had done just that morning of his plant.

"What is it?" Her food was forgotten as she looked over the drawing. "Dunno. Just spliced some things together and this is what came from it. It eats rotten meat." Oliver grinner at her scrunched face. He closed the book carefully before grabbing a mug to drink. He spotted Arcus further down the table and gave him a quick smile.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Arcus was looking for Oliver, waiting for him to show up, and when the blond did he felt a smile slip onto his face. "You know I should have really gotten to know him back in first year." Merlin looked up from his meal then followed Arcus line of sight before chuckling and nodding. "He's a quite one, bit like my brother Neville, but I think you two would get along well Arcus. He might be able to see past that mask you like to put up for everyone." Arcus looked to Merlin, his eyes sad but smile friendly "For everyone's sake I hope you are right." Merlin blinked at the strange phrase, he had never heard his cousin speak in such a way, and before he knew it the red head was standing and leaving him to do his own thin.

Arcus went over to where Oliver was sitting and sat across from the blond, a smile on his face, and he sipped at some coffee that he had gotten. "Good morning Oliver. I certainly hope you slept well." Arcus leaned on the table, still not feeling to great, then again he probably looked a bit off and he was sure there was still alcohol on his breath but no one else noticed so why would Oliver. When he was asked how he slept Arcus felt his smile give a small waver, he's had a horrible nightmare even through his drunken haze, but Oliver didn't need to know that. "I slept well enough. It's going to be hard getting used to the dungeons again, I am not a fan of the cold, and it's ten times worse during the winter I tell you." He guessed that was a good enough round about answer for the time being, it worked on everyone who wasn't family, Merlin would have called his bullshit easily enough but Oliver didn't know him very well so he had that on his side.

"I can't wait for classes to start tomorrow, it's nice getting an extra day to settle into the school, I was thinking about going down to see James. He said he found a dragon he's taking care of and I want to see if it's true, he's got a streak like both his names and Hagrid my grandad says, but my uncles a good guy. Would you like to come with me to see? The both of you? It's a nice day out and it will be good for a walk… then we can see Neville in the herbology area. He's got some new plants for potions plus I heard that he's got some gillie weed growing for the tournament this year." Arcus played with his cup a bit because he was honestly hoping the other would go with him.

He wanted to get to know Oliver and the best way to do that was to see how he reacted around the strangest people in hogwarts. Neville was nice, really nice, and close with his grandad. His uncle James Sirius was real nice too but found himself very attached to strange animals just the same as Arcus did. They got along splendidly but it was rare other people enjoyed his company. Arcus wanted to know if Oliver would be someone he could talk to about these things… not to mention it would be good to talk about the goblet of fire tourney. Arcus was planning on entering but only because he knew Harry had done it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Oliver wasn't expecting Arcus to come over to them while his cousin was right there to talk to. His company was welcomed with smiles from both Oliver and Letty. "Good morning." He gave him another smile before glancing down to the mug in his hand. He was glad that they gave the students coffee and tea in the mornings and afternoons. Oliver was drinking tea this morning, he would have coffee at lunch. "I did, thank you. How did you sleep?" Oliver asked as he looked across from himself to Arcus that was seat across from him. "I'd imagine they get very cold in the winter." A lot of students from Slytherin got sick often around winter because of the cold dungeons. There was talk of moving the Slytherin house to another location, a warmer location.

Arcus' offer sounded very tempting, and it would be nice to actually do something instead of doing what he usually did. "Sorry, I promised a friend I would help her with her hair." Letty smiled at Arcus. She did have plans with another friend. "Sure, I'll go. I have nothing planned. Do you want to head over there after breakfast?" Oliver asked as he kept his eyes on Arcus. Letty had nudged him to remind him that he would actually have to eat and not just take off. She pointed the same thing out to Arcus before getting up to leave. She had eaten her breakfast while the two were talking. She touched Oliver's shoulder before walking out the hall.

"So a dragon? Really? I've never seen one for myself." Oliver's face lit up at the thought of it. He would like to maybe draw it in his notebook if given the chance. It would be a marvelous addition to his notebook of drawings. Oliver got something small to eat for himself, wanting to get it over with so they wouldn't waste anymore time. Also, with the promise of seeing Neville before classes started. He wanted to tell him about what he created over the break. Neville had always been his favorite teacher and herbology his favorite class. Both often had long discussions about the plants and what to use, what else could be used for different potions. Though they might have to tone that done, he didn't want to bore Arcus.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:32 am
Mute Black Sheep

Arcus nodded at Olvers question, of course they would go after breakfast, he tried not to smirk when his friend left though. He had not intended to really extend the offer to her but he knew that he had too, common courtesy and all that, so to know the girl was leaving was a pleasant. Arcus watched her go then started eating something small as well, some porridge to calm his aching stomach, when asked about the dragon he grinned and nodded like an excited teen. He didn't really know how to act his age most of the time and right now was a prime example as he set his spoon down and started talking about the dragon that his uncle had found.

"You see my uncle found the egg this summer while I was stuck at home and he had wanted me to take it, I love dragons, and this ones a small breed… Percy is a second uncle of mine and he deals with dragons all the time, he says the one my uncle found is the only one that can be tamed, but I wasn't allowed to take it in for certain reasons so James took care of it." Arcus bounced a bit and took another bit of his food. "He says that the dragons getting bigger but still not very big and I have always wanted one of my own, I love creatures, so I am hoping it will like me when I go see it but also he says it's got interesting colors that are very rare. Pure black with a shine of emerald green!" Arcus grinned "It's rare for Dragons to be that color because it is so easy to see but he's apparently a beauty."

Arcus finished eating quickly and then stood to eagerly motion for Oliver to hurry up. Arcus had all but forgotten about the hangover that was still plaguing him as he drug Oliver from the dinning hall and out to where his Uncle was. Hagrids hut had long been replaced since the battle at hogwarts, now a much nicer little building in it's place, but it was still a little building that was obviously for just one person. Arcus walked up to the door and gave three quick and short knocks before watching the door open before him. He grinned as James stood before him with a few books in his arms and a pheonix on his shoulder.

"Oh there you are! Come in, I see you brought a friend, good. He needs to get used to people already. Things only had me for the past I don't know how long and with only me he's starting to get snippy." James stepped to the side and Arcus eagerly slipped into the building, looking around for the creature they had come to see, before looking over to James as he closed the door behind Oliver. "Let me call him. Drall!" James gave a short whistled and then a second later a black blur was shooting into the room and up onto James shoulder. Arcus looked up at the dragon in wonder as it sat purched elegantly on James shoulder just staring at him and chirping as if curious before it jumped straight over to Arcus and started nuzzling him. "When he hatched I place him with some of your things I had… so even though I had him he's really yours." Arcus had the biggest smile on his face as he reached up pet the dragon that was wrapped around his shoulders.

"Why don't you sit down and you can spend some time, have some tea, and I can explain how this will all work?" Arcus nodded and took a seat, James motioning to a seat for Oliver as well before he started making some tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

As Arcus spoke of the dragon, describing it and telling him about how he almost kept it, Oliver was more eager to get going to see it. He was finished with his food when Arcus was, getting to his feet quickly and grabbing his sketch book, tucking it under his arm as he followed Arcus out. Thankfully, he didn't see any of his cousins on their way to the hut. His cousins liked taking his sketching book and mess around with it. Thankfully, he had proofed it so they wouldn't be able to destroy it, but that didn't meant they couldn't tease him with it.

The outside air was slightly cooler, it would get warmer when the sun would get higher in the sky. Right now, it was only morning. Oliver kept up with Arcus easily, his long legs carrying him without effort. The grass was still dewy, slipping slightly under his shoes. The shack look cozy, a plume of white smoke rising out of the chimney and Oliver knew that it must be warmer in there. As they approached it, Oliver slowed down to fall behind Arcus, letting him knock on the door. The man that opened it looked very similar to Harry and in an instant, Oliver felt comfortable. His eyes widened when he saw the phoenix sitting on the man's shoulders. Oliver has seen them before, but never this close.

He didn't even realize that Arcus had walked in, his eyes fixated on the massive bird. He looked over and quickly stepped in, moving from the door way so it could be closed. Just as he thought, it was warm and cozy inside. Just after the man had called a scratching noise filled the shack and soon, something black was rushing out of the room and climbing onto the man's shoulder. Just as Arcus was doing, Oliver looked on in amazement at the creature. It was a beauty and the noises it made was no what Oliver expected it to make. The dragon was in Arcus' arms and he was being told to sit. Oliver sat in the chair James motioned to, thanking him.

Quickly, he pulled the book from under his arm, pulling the pencil from the center of the book. He was quickly drawing what he saw, Arcus with Drall over him. He was quick with his work, drawing quickly to capture the moment. Even though he did draw quick, it was just how he did it. He was used to it and the quick drawing was never less than his best. He pulled his wand from his pocket, tapping the drawing and muttering a small spell. Colors flooded the drawing. He could have done it all himself, but there wouldn't have been enough time to capture it all, so he relied on a spell. "He's amazing." Oliver said after closing his book, the thing sealed on its own to keep people out of it and to keep it safe. "How old is he?" He asked both Arcus and James.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers