Submit

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm
What if Claude and Alois were included in the manga? What would your thoughts on the matter be?

I personally hope that the two characters will be included in the manga. I really like these two character's. I have taken the time to understand them and know their stories. I see past the initial...impressions.

Claude is true to his demon nature which many other's cannot quite say that. I cannot fault him for being who he is because who he is is a demon. The traitor-ness and evil-ness was to be expected.

Alois was a victim from the start. I don't know if Alois ever had a happy childhood. The Anime did not say much about Alois's true parents. What we do know is he and Luca were orphaned. The villagers viewed them as pests, when the reality was they were two little boys, in need of a home and a warm meal. Instead the villagers would throw rocks at them. How cruel. It was no wonder Alois would become bitter towards them. Alois soon loses Luca, the only friend he has had since losing his parents. Now, there seems to be a gap between when Luca dies and when Alois is taken to the pervert's house. If there is a gap, what did Alois do to survive? In either case, being around a pervert is no fun. What I am getting at though is simply that it is safe to say that Alois doesn't know what love is. If one does not know what love is, they cannot love in return. There has been no one person to love or care for Alois, something most people crave on some level or the other. Alois is desperate for attention, which explains most of his actions. There are some of his behaviors I don't quite agree with of course but I do feel for him.

I mostly want these character's in the manga for the simple reason I want to know their story. I want to know more about them. Manga's usually describe more then the Anime's do. I think the Manga could also help explain why Alois is how he is more then I ever could. It is shameful in my opinion that people tend to like Elizabeth more then Alois, though, this is not for debate here, as this is simply what would you think of Claude and Alois being included into the manga?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:11 pm
okay... *cracks knuckles and types like a maniac*

claude and alois ARE in the manga in certain panels... especially ones with the parties... you have to looke hard for them though, like in "where's waldo?" they are hidden in the crowds and its like they are saying "ha-ha were here but you can't interact with us!" though your thoughts on how alois became the alois we love to hate... is completely understandable... i myself have had this thought. but then again, you never know. im sure yana taboso doesnt really know herself yet... im a writer, and i understand somewhat WHY there was a gap between the fires and the pervert in his life. he's an underdeveloped character as we so far can tell, and usually thats a great idea, it gives writers the chance to actually place them in situations that make alois... ALOIS... you see underdevelopment of a character like him is common... you KNOW where you want to go with them and what you want to do... the question always is... "HOW" and that question usually goes UNANSWERED  

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces