Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Runners (filled with Arc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm
They stole him away one day, without any warning they stole him away, and for a time they kept him in their clutches. They tested and probed him, used him, hurt him for as long as they saw fit. They scared him and tried to bring him to the brink then one day… they did. That day was the last day they had him and then he was gone. He used what he had against them, their own strength became a weakness, and he destroyed what he could before he left. He ran as far away as he dared, would have left the planet if that was possible, then found his seclusion somewhere in the mountains in Europe.

He had never expected to be found, never thought anyone would stumble across his home, but then again the trespasser had never thought he would find anyone. They were two separate souls suffering from the same horrors who should have never found one another but somehow they did. Of course things are never that simple and kindred spirits never start of on even ground. Trouble breeds trouble and can the two work through their differences, and the battle of running, to see how much they care for each other?

Rules:

1: Nothing above PG-13

2: This is for ARC and I. You post in here you die. Just kidding you won't die but I will get very angry.

3: No child abuse.

4: Drama is fun, I live for it, I am a cruel creator so if I make anyone cry… I am not sorry. Send your tears to me. biggrin

5: Literacy is a thing but remember typos also are. I am a writer, I write for a living, but I have an editor and beta reader for a REASON. I am not perfect so please don’t expect me to write like a god. D:

6: Have fun. biggrin

Characters:

X: The man with all the power

Y: The kindred spirit

Name: Arcus Lang

Personality: He is generally energetic and bright. He's smart and kind, loves to laugh, but also has a bit of a darker side he prefers to hide. He can't stand men in uniform, they terrify him, he gets scared of loud noises and blood makes him pass out. He's bull headed, stubborn, but he'll listen to the ones he loves.

Position: Y

History: He was just barely eighteen when he was taken by the government from his school. He was in the middle of a lesson when they came in and took him without warning, he had no idea why, turns out his parents turned him in. He wasn't some magical being, wasn't powerful, and he wasn't special beside a mild birth defect but it was one the government found interesting. They decided to take him though, they didn't care about the laws they were breaking, and he spent the next three years with several others being tested on. He was luck though. He got out soon after being in but the scars still stayed, his life was still hard after, and the nightmares would never go away. Everyone was wounded but those in his program… they saw some of the worst of it. He has several things he wishes never would have happened.

Picture:User Image

Name: Harold DeAngelis
Personality: Terribly sensitive, and currently terribly paranoid. He is quiet and caring, and tends to pay a lot of attention to people and details.His major faults are that he is not trusting of anyone, and it will take someone a long time to get him to trust them.
Position: X = Seme
History:
Picture:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:51 pm
AutumnrainChaos

The mountains were never a fun place to be, not for Arcus, and he didn't know how he kept ending up there. He had the worst luck at drawing straws he guess, because that's all it seemed to be, he would draw the shortest straw and then he would end up trekking out into the forest to look for this mysterious person that his group was trying to help. It didn't help it was cold, freezing cold, and while he was dressed to do this searching or whatever it still didn't mean that he wanted to be tracking through the cold just to see if he would stumble upon some shack out in the middle of nowhere.

Arcus pulled his wool cap down more over his ears, trying to warm them up, he was getting nowhere and he had been at this for days now. He was pretty sure he was lost, which was why he had been wandering for so long, and what supplies he did have were running thin. He could easily get one of the others to come get him soon, very soon, but he wanted to keep looking. They just wanted to find this guy and get him somewhere safe, the mountains were not that place, but then again no one really knew how he would react to see a large group of people so they sent on person at a time.

Arcus guessed since he looked the least harmful he was always tricked into drawing the short straw, not much can be done by someone of his stature, well he guess most people assumed that but he was a good fighter. Arcus sighed and stopped for a moment, rubbing his hands together, before he continued on. He spotted a slightly more open area, a valley of sorts, through the trees. Nothing but a clump of moderately flat land and headed that way. He hadn't been there before so perhaps that was where he needed to go, he just hoped this guy didn't have any traps set up, although considering how Arcus was he might not need traps to trip him up.

Arcus stepped into the clearing and sure enough he saw a shack, for once, it was a relief. A huge relief because it meant he probably wouldn’t be needing to go all over the place all over again. Arcus set his bag down, deciding it was best if he didn't have that on him, then headed for the door of the shack. He didn't know what kind of reaction he would get from this man, what exactly would happen, so he decided that perhaps knocking wasn't the best idea.

"Hello?!" He shouted from the outside. He knew nothing about who was inside here, absolutely nothing, just that he had been at the facility and had been tested on. If there had ever been anything else to go off of it had been lost the last time they moved because of a fire.

((Not the best first post D smile )  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

He'd heard it, but whether or not he'd open the door was entirely another story. Stepping closer to the windows, he managed to peer out from the thin curtains to spy upon the stranger at his door. Young, attractive, but still completely untrustworthy. Carefully patting at the wall beside him, he reached for a blunt ax. It was a scare tactic, one to frighten anyway away, or so he hoped. It'd worked a few times in the past. Not many made their way out here. He stepped closer to the door, ax in hand.

Now a little bit about Harold before the story continues. He was very close to thirty, and the boy outside would learn that they had far more in common then either one knew. Harold was just about the boys age when he himself went "missing" from his home town, and some how, he'd managed to escape his horrors and wind up here. People knew he lived here, for there was a town down the mountain, but no one dared to bother him. Not even the bears or the wolves that lived this close.

Harold was a quiet man, preferring to live alone over having company. He kept no pets, but would often feed the wild life, and he grew his own food when the spring and summer seasons rolled around. He was a sensitive man, caring, and very paranoid. He had to keep everything in control in his home, or the chaos would consume him, and things would become a panic.

And he didn't like surprises. Especially not people who looked lost at his door. No one came out this way without a purpose, and no one became "lost" out here. People avoided him like the plague unless they had a purpose.

"Who are you?" he asked softly, voice strained with mild panic. "What do you want?"

(It's a wonderful first post for getting me back :3)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am
AutumnrainChaos

Arcus stood outside the door for a few moments, not hearing anything, he wanted to call bust. There seemed to be no one there, not even a bloody mouse, but then out of the corner of his eye Arcus caught the curtain fluttering. It was a light thing, barely heavy enough to block light from what he could tell, and he could see movement behind it. Arcus tilted his head and took a step toward the window just as he heard someone at the door. The voice on the other side sounded very jumpy, very agitated, and suddenly very much like Arcus didn't not want to be there in front of the door.

He knew better, he could tell when someone was frightened, he took a step back then smiled at the door. "Sorry to uh… bother you. Look I am a bit lost out here-" that wasn't a lie and it was more than a bit actually "I was just… wondering if you could tell me which way to go? I was out on a hike and lost my way." Still not a lie. Not the truth but not a lie yeah? Hopefully the other would pick up on the fact that he wasn't lying and he had no ill intentions? He really didn't need bullet to the head for this. Well maybe not a bullet, Arcus had a feeling this guy didn't have a gun, but well… a machete to the face wouldn’t do him any good either.

"I know it's probably a… uh.. bother but I just would like to get back to the town? It's freezing out here." Arcus bit his lip and looked around. He heard a crack of a twig and jumped on instinct, preparing to dart if need be, he you know what helping this paranoid guy wasn't worth getting caught over again. Arcus pulled at his long sleeve, because yeah he could have dressed a bit better, but he didn't care at the moment. He want to get the hell out soon or get the hell in with this guy because open space like the clearing made HIM nervous.

Could a helicopter land there? No? Not really not but it could try and that was good enough for Arcus.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

That kid looked more nervous than he did. What was he looking at, or for? Harold's eyes narrowed as he scanned what the boy was scanning. Lost out here, during a hike. It was a lie. His grip tightened on the ax handle as he stepped closer to the door. "The way town might take you a day. You'll freeze to death before that happens. Tell me the truth. Who are you? What are you doing out here?"

A helicopter couldn't land there, but if one was going to, there were going to be problems. Harold would be severely pissed off if that helicopter showed up. It'd find him as well, and then there'd be hell. The wind rattled his windows and he watched the young guy huddle over from the cold. Oh damn it all. He set his ax down and opened the door.

"Get inside. Stranger or not, I'd rather not have you as an ice sculpture in my front lawn." He closed the door, setting the ax aside and moving around him. "So... who are you? Where did you come from, and why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:05 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Just a bump =3  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash