In my tedious days. I seem to have a certain amount of Free time here and there. So, that being said, I am looking for an RP partner that is (Obviously) willing to do 1x1's. I won't make this long, and I won't make this ridiculous. I have magnitudes of Ideas I am willing to work with and do, so it would be much more easier for me to tell you what I Do Not enjoy doing and some things I look for.

• I do not like doing already predetermined Chars'. Hench, I usually stray away from things like.. Pokemon, Animes, ETC. ETC. I can work on ideas Similar to such animes and things, but making and creating your own personalities is grand.

• I tend to like to use Multiple chars in my RP's. So there would most likely be a main couple and a couple more...couples. And inserted bad influences. Yada Yada.

• I enjoy doing Yaoi pairs and Hetero couples, so if we use a Hetero couple and you we enter another pair(s)? I normally wanted a man man love. (So Cutee~ heart )

• I am Literate. So, I ask you be as well. I know...it is hard. But I do require good, lengthy, descriptive Paragraphs.

• I like to use Anime or Real Life pictures. Whatever you want, doesn't matter to me.

• I don't really draw the line on alot of things, but I do adhere to the Gaia TOS...

............Annnnd....

Thats about it.

PM's or Forums. I can work with both.

So...interested? smile Please Send me a PM. Or Hey. Even Reply here. smile I look forward to it smile