Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Built for Sin ((Filled with ARC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:27 pm
AutumnrainChaos

With the added space between them, Elijah felt like it was easier to breathe, he no longer felt crowded. Even though he was shouting, Murphy seemed to keep his cool, talking with an even tone and never raising his voice. Looking up, Elijah saw the worry there and the care on the man's face. Walking forward, he reached for the door knob, holding onto it. He was still deciding if he should go or stay. Both look like a good option, though one looked better than the other.

Now that he was calmer than he was before and had his head back on his shoulders, Elijah realized how foolish he made himself look with his little out burst. "Tell me you want me to stay and I will." Elijah mumbled to Murphy. He just wanted to know that the other did want him around after the way he acted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:24 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Elijah... I want you to stay," said Murphy, and he meant it. Elijah, Chimera... whomever he was, he still wanted the person in front of him to stay. But now... they had to figure out what to do. Once everything was calm, they could discuss exactly what should happen. But everyone had to be calm first.

"Your secret is safe with me," he said, hoping the same could be returned.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:38 pm
AutumnrainChaos

That was all he needed to hear to keep him there. Elijah removed his hand from the door knob and took a step back, face a little red from his embarrassment. A large part of him still screamed to run for it, to leave and leave Murphy behind, but he didn't. "As yours is with me. Besides, who do I have to tell?" Elijah laughed a little before letting it die down and allowing the awkward quiet to return. "I'm sorry about that... outburst. I just, don't really know how to deal with somebody finding out about me."

He didn't mention the fact that Murphy was also Mr. O. "And about the, uh, bite too. It's my first instinct." Elijah managed a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:29 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Bump  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 am
Mute Black Sheep

He glanced at his arm. "Well... I did deserve it," he stated softly and looked about the room. Now that the attacking instincts were gone and everything seemed a bit more peaceful, the awkwardness set it. Murphy rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Elijah. "We should.. talk about this. I don't think I've ever met another person who was like me in my entire life that wasn't hiding behind a mask. If you don't mind me asking... how'd it happen?"

What? Oh, he was asking about Elijah's powers. In the process of asking the question, he opted to make coffee and tea and set it up in the living room. If he asked and answered, then Murphy would respond. This man-of-the-law was going against his better judgement to let Chimera in on all his dirty secrets, wasn't he?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah looked up at Murphy. "No. You didn't." How could he say that he deserved it when he was trying to protect innocent people? Elijah reached across his chest to rub his arm sheepishly. "That makes two of us then." Anybody like them hid behind masks or kept it hidden. Elijah wasn't sure how many there were out there like them, or if there were any others outside of the heroes and villains. "I don't.... really want." Elijah mumbled, avoiding eye contact with Murphy. At this point, he wasn't even sure if they could even continue on whatever they were doing together. Dating or just talking. He should have left. He should get out before anything else happens.

Elijah glanced to the front door before heading to the living room with Murphy. "I've been really temperamental all my life. Since I was tiny as my mom has told me. People always told me I was just born angry and that's all I would ever have." Elijah sat down on the couch, he would rather a chair so he wouldn't have to be next to Murphy at the moment.

"I constantly fought as a kid. My dad left when I was about seven. I still remember when he said ******** you and left. I just remember being enraged since then. School was never any better. Didn't have friends, didn't make them. typical loner story really. Had my fare share of bullies that never stopped. Bullies that I had in elementary ended up in my middle school. I started fighting back in seventh grade." Elijah shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know where my powers came from. I just remember fighting my bullies and feeling quicker, feeling heat spill into my throat and into my mouth. One managed to knock me down and then I just remember biting into his leg, as hard as I could.

He ended up going to the hospital because of it and the doctors thought that it was just a bite. Gave him a tetanus shot and sent him on his way after patching him up. They didn't account for the poison in him from my bite. He didn't die but he almost did. After that incident, the fight and the bite, they sent me to another school to avoid anything like that happening again." Elijah shrugged, he really didn't want to keep going. "It wasn't until high school that I realized that I had these powers. Just like all my life, new bullies found me and the fighting never really stopped. Even the teachers and staff that saw never did anything about it. It wrecked my mom. She thought I was self destructive. After running from some of them at school, I hid in a bathroom and the staff thought I had been smoking because of the smoke that had poured from my mouth. It just... upset my mom even more."

It was why Elijah did what he could to please her, to make her smile and keep her happy. "I couldn't get a handle on them until college. Even then, it was still painful." Elijah had his elbows resting on his knees, hands clasped together and he stared down at them as he spoke. "What about you? How did you get yours and what made you fight for good?" Elijah often wondered this and would never get an answer by himself. He often thought about asking one of these 'heroes' but opted out of it. Now was his chance.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Murphy rubbed the back of his neck for a moment and cleared his throat, looking away. How to answer this question? He grimaced a bit and then returned his attention to Elijah. "To be honest... I didn't want to be a 'hero'," he said softly. "I'm a very selfish man, and my job sucks. As you can see by my home, I'm not exactly wealthy. My family grew up super poor... I had next to nothing as a child, so the want to use my powers to get things that I wanted was great. So bad, in fact that... at the beginning I was actually stealing for myself. Small things, here and there. No one knew about me, or the things I took here and there.

"It was Labrynth that turned me to saving people. I... caught him in an alley, he'd beaten up a man and was about to attack the girlfriend. Thing is... she was pregnant and screaming, and he was out for blood." He paused. "Something came over me and I punched him. At that time, I didn't have my powers..." He licked his lips. "Our fight knocked us into the closest warehouse, which was actually a bio-lab. I was loosing badly, bleeding everywhere, broken bones. He hoisted me over the ledge and dropped me into a chemical vat."

He took a deep breath. "After that, things sorta became vague. Some how, I managed to get out of that vat and head home. I saw the news... that pregnant girl survived, but her boyfriend hadn't." He cleared his throat. "So I sorta promised myself that day to find Labrynth and make him pay... only then I realized I had this gift and since then... well."

He exhaled softly. "Thirsty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah sat back once Murphy began to speak, glad the attention was off of him. It was never easy to sit there and talk about his past and his struggles. It brought back too much for him to be angry about. Even in his current age, there were times when he couldn't control his anger. Elijah watched Murphy as he finally told the beginning of when it happened. He was... shocked that it was Labyrinth of all people that basically gave him these powers. Elijah ran his hand through his hair, feeling so foolish now more than ever for going to that beast.

Elijah rubbed his face with both hands. "I am now." He sighed into them. Something strong. This wasn't something that was going to be easy to get over. It changed everything now. A part of him still screamed at him to run, to leave and never come back. They were counterparts, two people that should be trying to end one another, not start a relationship. "Doesn't it feel... wrong to you?" Elijah leaned forward again. "I mean, we've been fighting each other at night and conversing even dating during the day. Isn't it confusing at all for you?" Elijah spoke up. It sure was for him. What if they did get into a relationship and it ended badly? What if they fought? How bad would it get then?

These were all just possibilities and to say that they were even dating might just be an overstatement. Maybe they wouldn't last long dating one another. Maybe they would just lose contact and fade from each others lives all together? No Chimera. No Mr. O. Elijah sat back once more, blonde brows furrowed as he tried to calm himself and sort it all out in his head. "Almost everything in me is telling me to run from here. But I'm still sitting here and I not even sure why anymore."  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash