[FIN] Ferocious Beast (Bitter Heartbeat x Shank/Look-See) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:04 pm
Look-See was blind as they came but even should could pick up on the buck's distress. There was a disconnect somewhere but even the white one conceded a small smile. It was just like the earlier years. Ambush hunting was the preferred style for one with limited eyes. And once again, she was the bait, but this time willingly. "Yes, that's the point. I have flowers to deliver."

With that statement Look-See shook and displaced a flower wreath marked by orchids and plain daisies onto the hornet not too gently for a twofold purpose: letting the flowers sing their floral fragrance and to wake up Doom.

Doom woke slowly and looked at Look-See and the red one. She craned her head and buzzed to slow alert form. While in the air her antennas buzzed in keeping with his rapidly beating heart.

"Hello, what are you doing here?" Doom spoke to both of their minds.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:32 pm
Bitter Heartbeat froze, a deep-throated shout dying as Look-See woke the wasp. Had he mentioned <********> because really <******** style="color: #3E4869">"I, she brought me here," he gulped, body shaking as nerves exploded. "Your friend, th-the mare, told me to f-find an egg--" he nearly choked as he attempted to explain.

He should run. He should really, really run. What a time for his legs to not work.  

anemosagkelos

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:38 pm
Doom was capricious while in her wasp form. Already forgetting why she asked the question she had moved on to reveling in the flowers' fragrance.

"Goodbye Look-See. You are looking well." spoke Doom mentally to her dearest kin before flying away.

"Bye and see you soon" murmured Look-See but she was already drawn to the white orbs of various shapes and sizes.

"Which one do you want?" she asked the stammering red buck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:48 pm
He gaped. She was offering him one? He snapped his mouth shut and in the strongest, calmest voice he could manage, "That dark gray one there." It was the first one his eyes had fallen on. It was quite small really but it must house something fierce if this mare had it. No reply came at his pick and he moved towards his choice.

It was with slow careful movements that he picked it up -- it barely fit in his mouth -- before placing it on his back. When he was not met with a protest, he backed slowly away and once enough distance was between them he ran.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces