Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] Investigation of the Stolen Turtle (BH x Glossbones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:34 am
Never one for words, Glossbones croaked out a very heartfelt "Thank you."

This was a feast. He analyzed down to each quivering muscle for future attempts at emulation, but Glossbones knew the odds of success were woefully awful, aka non-existant. He paused, and crooked his head.

It was then he realized a horrifying truth and uttered out, "What is your name? I'm Glossbones by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:01 pm
Moving back to the shore, Bitter Heartbeat dropped two more fish and felt for a chance a sense of accomplishment. It may have only been at fishing but at least it was something.

"I'm Bitter Heartbeat," he offered and then because he felt compelled, "Not all kin can fish; there's even a Legendary or two that find it hard." Okay that last part was a lie. He only knew two mares but he'd never seen either with a fish. Glossbones didn't need to know that, though.  

anemosagkelos

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 pm
Glossbones whistled and a hoard of green owlcats popped through the nearby bushes to bring the hardwon fish back to camp. River-Swollen should be back soon. He took the buck's words under advisement, his shoulders visually stiffening as to not drop. They all had their gifts.

"I have an affinity for the dead" stated Glossbones. With that, Glossbones walked back, sure to his very bones that BH would follow. He also hoped River-Swollen left the turtle alone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 pm
Well that wasn't morbid or discouraging at all. Still Bitter Heartbeat did follow. He had to return to his turtle after all.

It occurred to him, all at once, that this buck -- affinity for the dead or not -- had likely had a reason for the turtle-theft. And like a bolt of lightning, "Wait, were you going to eat my turtle!?" His voice went shrill and indignant, even as it lacked any anger. He simply couldn't fathom eating a turtle, eating his turtle.

He huffed. He met the strangest kin.  

anemosagkelos

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:53 pm
anemosagkelos

His mind recognized the trap. Feigning nonchalance, he asked "Oh, you can eat turtles?" His attempt at casual strolling was marred by the frantic beating of his heart. It really would not do if River-Swollen ate the turtle.

They reached his home and there stood River-Swollen atop the turtle that was now on its back, gazing fiercely down. She was oblivious to the fish offerings held by the owlcats.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 pm
This buck was a terrible liar but Bitter Heartbeat didn't have a chance to tell him so. Instead he bolted forward, skidding into a stop as he barreled into the brown doe to push her away from his turtle.

"All right, that's enough. My turtle and I will be leaving now," he stated, firm, with extra emphasis on the fact the turtle was his. He narrowed his eyes, caging his turtle between his four hooves and shoving him away from the turtle-eaters.

He was going to find a nice far away home for his turtle. Or tie a vine around him to keep him nearby...  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces