Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:19 pm
AutumnrainChaos

It was a waste of time, what a shame. Alistair had hoped to glean at least some information about the oddball of a man who had forced his way into the werewolf's life. He honestly didn't give a crap about his work or who he had killed, but none of the files on his computer or even his internet history left any kind of clue about what he was like as a person. That was all that mattered to Alistair. Sighing, he put the computer back exactly as he had found it, being sure to wipe any evidence of his tampering.

And of course he waited up for the idiot, even though he had been told he didn't have to. He couldn't help but worry about him. He jumped up from his spot on the couch as he heard the door open, blanching at Max's appearance. He looked...terrible. "Let go!" He whined as Max hugged him, smearing dirt and blood on his clothes. Ugh he'd never get those stains out. "You know who's doing it then? So you'll be going after him soon, right?" That was a good thing, right? He'd be able to get back to his semi-normal life. "I see...I guess the university will be needing a new English professor then. Shame you couldn't have stayed longer." Shame he couldn't have gotten to know him better. As annoying as he was, there was something about Max that was endearing and charming.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:03 pm
....... I lost my damned post >/ I'll respond to this again in a moment.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max was just finishing up and he turned to the wolf. "Yes, I figured it out, so it should be a good thing." But was it? Even though he was smiling, he looked sad about it. He set the last of his things near the door before pulling his wallet free and dragging 200 dollars from it. He took Alistair's hands and stuffed the money in them, kissing his fingers gently. "Sorry I was such a pain in the a**," he said gently.

"And if you ever need me, give me a call."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:41 pm
AutumnrainChaos

No. No! This couldn't be it! Max just looked so...conflicted and he was acting so sweet. He told himself that this didn't mean 'goodbye' but something told him that if Max walked out that door without him that they'd never meet again.

He grabbed Max's arm in a tight grip, shoving the money to his chest. "I'm not taking your money. Don't think you can just walk away after all this and that a few hundred dollars will make up for it. You're the first person I've ever let get this close to me and I'm not about to lose that." He swallowed the lump forming in his throat. "Take me with you." His tone made it clear that it was not a request.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max stared at him, eyes wide for a moment. Take him? Together... traveling the world to get away from this madness? He looked at him, and then the money that had fallen to the floor. He stepped on it and tugged Alistair into a kiss. A deep loving kiss.

"Deal," he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 pm
AutumnrainChaos

For a moment, Alistair thought that Max was actually going to leave him, but felt his heart race as the human stepped closer, pulling him down and kissing him. He whined softly as they kissed, face flushed when they pulled apart. He quickly wiped a few stray tears from his eyes and smiled, "Good 'cause I already packed some stuff so it would have been awkward if you'd said no." he laughed.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Sneak," he stated with a smile, "you've been planning this from the start!" He set his things down and looked at his disheveled appearance. "I should shower and change... and patch up my wounds." He pointed to the other. "I'll be back. I'll head home, grab what's left, email the dean, and be back within a few hours." He opened the door. "Alistair... you sure you wanna do this? With me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Well, yes and no." He had had a feeling that things might end up like this so he had planned for it, but there had been a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe Max would be able to stay. Alistair shrugged, sighing. "I never really had anyone except my mother until I met you. This house doesn't really mean anything to me. Leaving now, with you, would actually be preferable to staying and being alone." He leaned in and kissed Max's cheek. "Please be careful.Now that he knows you're onto him I doubt this other werewolf will hesitate to try to get rid of you."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items