Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 pm
He nodded his understanding. It only made sense to exercise a healthy amount of caution when it came to things like personal safety.

"Perhaps. I'd hate to lie about my intentions, though... If I'm to swim, it's almost assuredly for no one's benefit but my own." Not that it was impossible for him to swim and for Pythagoras to swim alongside him at the same time, but trainer-pokemon interactions would be nil. He followed the girl's gaze to the nearby - it was a lovely specimen - and spoke to answer, "Fewer than I would like to, presently. I train a Feraligatr."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:24 pm
"Ohhh" Rosie started, trailing off and tilting her head "Yeah... I think they would prefer the pools to be used for training."

"So you've got a Zoroark and a Feraligatr" Rosie said with a small smile. "Feraligatr's are really impressive, I've never trained anything that big before. Are they difficult?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:30 pm
"I haven't had a great deal of difficulty with her," he replied with a shrug. "However, I've worked with her since she was a Totodile, so I was able to condition her from a young age. I imagine it would be substantially more challenging to begin working with a Feraligatr in its final stage. As the name suggests, they have the propensity to be quite feral."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 pm
Rosie smiled "Yeah you're right, I remember the first time I saw one in person I was so shocked to see how big they really were, All the ones I have met have had good trainers though, so they were nice."
She recalled his comment about having fewer then he would like, and this drew a curious look on her face. "So are you hoping to get more water types someday?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out