Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:37 pm
Rosie had a few routines in the evening before bed, all of them had to do with helping to get the pokemon ready for the night, While it was true they didn't really need it, each of her pokemon were capable of taking care of themselves for the most part, the evening brushing and readings were more for bonding then anything else.

Tonight though, Rosie wasn't alone, Luke was still being allowed to sleep in as much as he needed to, his recovery from the wilderness still underway, but while he slept Rosie had the company of their best friend. Seraphine.

Rosie sat on the living room floor around a collection of throw pillows from the couch, with her back leaning against the couch, and a Lopunny half draped in her lap, Rosie gently brushing out the large pink fluff on the pokemon's ears.
"There is something a little unsettling about knowing a Rocket might have my number... I think I really want to just change it, to be safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm
"Forget that," Sera scoffed, holding her short arm firmly over her Zoroark's head to hold him still while she tried to tug a brush through his thick, tangled mane. The dark-type squirmed unhappily, his usual creepily cheerful and sarcastic demeanor completely replaced by an almost uncharacteristic displeased expression. It was quite obvious that he wasn't enjoying this one bit. "I'm not afraid of any Rockets, especially cowards like that, the jerks." She could have said much worse, though chose not to - likely due largely in part to her present company. "I'm not changing mine."

Anastasia, whose fur was short and therefore no trouble to brush at all, had been finished quickly and now lay curled up beside her trainer, trying to remain physically close to her while staying out of the way.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 pm
Rosie couldn't help a small smile, looking up at her friend as she defied the idea of her number being changed.
"I can only imagine how the conversation would have gone if you had called them instead of me." She said with a growing grin.
"I dont' think I made sense half the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 am
Sera could easily believe that Rosie hadn't made sense half the time - knowing her best friend, the blonde had probably been in tears most of the time. "I can picture it now - I would've cussed them out so hard it would've been like I slapped them right across the face - with words." She paused to frown and add, "Though I would probably have preferred to slap them across the face physically, but you can't always get what you want."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm
Rosie giggled lightly, smoothing a hand over a fluffy lump of curly fur.
"Luke said he did a pretty good job at that himself, I don't blame you though."
Rosie had been so scared she didn't even know what she was supposed to do.
"Maybe someday you'll get a chance, though I certainly never hope for a Rocket encounter."

That might not be the best mindset, to be scared of something that they're supposed to be fighting against.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:47 pm
"Good," Sera said with a single, decisive nod. Luke beating them up was an acceptable alternative, and to be perfectly honest he probably did a much better job than she could've done. For all she said, she likely would've done incredibly poorly in any kind of fight, especially given how she only had one hand. Rather than voice her doubtful thoughts, she instead continued with an assertive and likely overconfident, "Pff, I hope I do. I don't care how bad Luke beat them up, I'll beat them up worse for everything they did. Assholes." Rockets were the worst.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas