Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm
He gave a light laugh, his amusement sheepish but endeared, "I think you might be a little biased."

Her smile was reflected in his features, though it wasn't without the faint intrusion of disappointment. "I probably should have phrased my thoughts more carefully, but," a resigned shrug, "what's done is done. I don't think we should dwell on it now." Maybe someday Dove would be able to show them that she understood why what she had said was so upsetting to them both, but until that day, he wouldn't allow regret into his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:13 pm
She smiled, but her reply only came in the form of a soft hum, shaking her head and taking a step forward into him.
Being conscious of his injuries over his chest putting am arm around the side that didn't have cracked ribs in a brief gentle hug.

Rosie smiled at his next comment hearing the tone in his voice as he spoke, she wasn't at all surprised that he would return to some of the things he said afterwards.
taking a step back again so she could look at him.
"Well, its certainly one sure way to know you're angry." She pointed out.
"I think I would be happy not to dwell on any of it either." this was said followed with an emotionally tired sigh.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:07 pm
Luke was certainly grateful for Rosie's gentle consideration of his physical condition, but he sort of missed the warm, comfortable feeling of a proper embrace. Nonetheless, he raised an arm around her as well.

Ah, well... that was true enough. He supposed if that kind of language had a place somewhere, it was amidst tones of fury and indignation - or somewhere around Sera's mouth. Putting that aside, he nodded his agreement, offering his suggestion, "You wanna find some takeout or something and head back? I don't think it's much of a cooking kind of day." Rosie was obviously mentally exhausted, and he wasn't particularly fond of the idea of standing around a kitchen for any length of time himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:17 pm
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea for today." It would be nice to go home and not have to worry about getting a whole meal ready for everyone.
"I'll call Rodney and Sera to see what they want." She added stepping back so they could resume their walk home.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out