Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Sermons
Are You Secure in the Father's Love? (Audio)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biblical_Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:04 pm
Title: Are You Secure in the Father's Love?
Date: Sunday, February 2, 2014
Speaker: Paul Lloyd
Place: Charity Christian Fellowship
Category: Character of God
Description: Do you live in the awareness that your Heavenly Father delights in you as his beloved child, or like many do you feel unworthy and try to earn His love and acceptance? See what the Bible has to say about this important subject as you listen to this message.
Link: http://charitychristianfellowship.org/sites/default/files/sermons/4860.mp3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:31 am
Creation_Today

Thank you for this. Sometimes I feel His all-consuming, unfailing love for me. And there are times where I feel like I'm not worthy and try to earn it..or am unloved. So Thank you for this timely reminder.

God bless.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm
The alarm analogy I especially liked because that's exactly what it feels like when the peace leaves. It's very much an act of God's love that he would give us such a helpful mechanism under the new birth to know when we've wronged another or are expressing unbelief. When I sacrifice the quality of my time with God, that's when things go south too. Why I even allow other things to get in the way, I don't know. Especially when the most fulfilling moments of my day have always been when I'm conversing with and meditating on his word in deep focus. Once that starts to get sacrificed, quality-wise, it certainly affects how easily or not I fall for temptations (how easily I get annoyed / how perceptive I am to what's going on around me on a spiritual level, etc...). Thanks for the post smile  
Sermons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games