Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SUPERMAN (profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:32 pm
x
x
x

User Image

..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
x
x
x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxLILITH ANNE TROSKEYxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxseventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxfemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxheterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxhuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxstudent // childhood friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxYellow Brick Road // Angus & Julia Stone
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Growing up, Lilith, better known as Lily, was a tomboy to the core. This was mostly due to being raised around her male cousins, always following them around and being the "little sister" of the group. As quite the little hell raiser, she was always dressed up in nice clothes by her grandmother, Yetta, to be a proper little girl that could be shown off at temple services. Almost immediately after being dressed up, she would have torn her skirt, ripped off her stocking, and be covered in dirt after playing with the other kids. While the older woman would pretend to be fed up with the child, she never yelled at her or even scolded her the way that other people would.

She was the type of person who would get along with anyone, always making new friends and bringing them home to Yetta. Still, even if she accepted everyone, she was known in her Brooklyn neighborhood as the "red haired Jewish girl". Often it was the older kids that would make fun of her, making her want nothing to do with any of her former friends. It was in her best interest that Yetta had the idea that a new home and neighborhood would be just right for the both of them as a fresh start. Even if it was far from her cousins and friends, she knew that as long as her grandmother was with her, always telling her the same quote; "A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve."

Quickly, she befriended her neighbor, Conner Kenway, and almost instantly decided that whether he wanted to be or not, he was going to be her best friend! often her time was spent trying to make him talk more, easily being able to know what he was feeling. As she grew up, it was unexpected that she would turn into the mature person she is today. In a physical sense, she is the opposite of the little girl with ripped up clothes covered in dirt, and into a tall and graceful young woman who will easily take control of any situation around her. Of course, she is still the girl that will stand up for what she believes in, protect those she loves, and live by Yetta's words. Lily will put others before herself in almost every situation, often hiding her own feelings. She will keep a smile, no matter how forced or weak, on her face, even if she feeling like breaking down on the inside.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily was an accident from the start, or at least that is what her mother, Francis, told her. The woman was only sixteen when, after she found out she was pregnant, was left by her boyfriend. At first, she was convinced that she was going to raise her baby, and had even named her. When the child was born though, Francis was in shock over all of the work, feeding the child every time she cried, changing her multiple times every hour, staying awake all night, giving up her own life, it was all too much. By the time Lily was seven month old, her mother had dropped out of high school, and left the house.

It was Yetta that took over raising Lily by herself. She was always there for her, never missing a single of her life and raising the child almost as her own. Most would expect for her to have problems with not knowing her father and hardly ever seeing her mother, but she never felt an empty spot, her Grandmother's forgiving nature being passed on to her. It was easy for her to make friends until she got older and she was teased for her living situation, religion, and for her red hair. After moving, things got much better and she developed her friendship with Conner, dropping by his house almost daily.

As she grew up, Lily morphed into a lovely young woman who stands to her morals. She still lives with Yetta, now an old woman in her mid eighties, and attends high school. She is often seen with Conner or a small groups of friends. Currently though, her thoughts are on her future. After Graduating she plans on attending culinary school and wants to be a pastry chef with her own shop one day even though her grandmother wishes for her to attend college on a sports scholorsip.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily is more than just a pretty face and is protective of those close to her. The only time she will be visibly angry is when those she cares about are hurt or lying to her. During her spare time she can be found in her school's cooking club, often practicing baking and different recipes. Yet, due to her being taller and much better built than most girls her age, she is a great athlete and is on her school's track and field team,
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxJUN ICHIMARU // OBSIDIAN RAPIERxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxabout seven hundred give or take a few decades
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxmale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxpansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxmeta human (mutation)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxantihero, hit man, wanderer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxTalent Sampler サイノウサンプラー // LucyHasYou
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Obsidian Rapier in costume is a person that will act on his own command and does whatever he is hired to do so. His orders are often to kill those who have gotten on the wrong side of a mob boss, corporation rivals, ending gang wars after a hefty sum was paid by the offended party, and he will carry out his orders indefinitely, after all, he has all the time in the world. When he is in action, his moves are swift and he will hardly ever react to any injuries, even serious or fatal wounds, just to calmly wait for his body to regenerate. From the outside, at least to those he does not have to take out, he seems to care little for human life, not even taking time to react to his victims and will simply take them out as quickly as possible, with his sword slashing their necks so quickly that they will die almost instantly. Yet, only those he takes out will hear him say "Death is a gift, treasure it well."
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Born in feudal era Japan, sometime during the 1400's, Jun was always, different from those around him. His village was what some would call, even stranger. The people worshiped the goddess of the sun, Amaterasa, and every twenty years raised a child, usually a young male to sacrifice. When he was only five, Jun was chosen, being the youngest child of large family, he was taken to the temple to learn scriptures and be kept totally isolated until he "worthy" of joining Amaterasu.

He was always kept sperate from others and while most people were trying to harvest what little crops they had and going hungry, he was one of the few literate people besides the priests and was one of the few to receve food and silks to make clothing. Things got worse though when he was seventeen and a draught hit the village, causing many to starve and the people demanded that the sacrifice be made early. Even though he did not want to die, Jun knew it was his destiny and folled the priests to the swamp where he was tied down next to what looked like a hot spring, ot knowing that instead of a path to their goddess, really relaes a toxic gas that had been causing the draght and the deaths of the last sacrifces.

The gas made him go to sleep, knowing that he was going to die, but instead, he woke up. It took him awhile to break from the ropes but when he went to the village, he saw all of the people there dead, all having suffocated. Not knowing what to do, he left and fater a few months settled in a small seaside village and made a life for himself as a fisherman. For ten years things were fine, he took a wife, raiseda child, when his wife began to point out that whiloe she looked her age, he still looked the exact same way he did when he met her. She was frightened of him, callin g him a demon and stabbing him in the chest, only, at both of their horror, to see the wound heal. Frightened, she took the children and ran to town, barley giving Jun enough time to escape.

Centuries later, Jun made it a habit of taking any type of work, using his abilities to learn many different types of fighting styles, languages, and many different identities over the years.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jun know many different fighting styles and while he posseses no super abilities besides heals and not aging, when fighting he muist rely on the knowledge and skils he has learned and to fight through the pain infliced upon him.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200