Submit

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Can someone please roleplay some romance so i stop feeling like a total loser? Lost my old account only kept like two friends from it. joined the guild pockettu...and they are amazingly patient but a little cold and dont really make me feel included...so...here i am....back in my element....yaoi mostly and sexy roleplay...slowly getting better at yuri...So if you would like
-----> Here is my character's<-----
DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR FURRY NUDITY ~winks~
((Also if you are interested but want a fully edited roleplay ((meaning a different character I will be more then willing and very happy to make a new character for our roleplay :3 also i enjoy saying hello but i can be a little awkward im sorry but i havnt been out in a while....T^T))

((one more also If you want you can just totally start roleplaying if you want to! i love doing that....come as your character too! biggrin so much fun~~ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm
forgotten-pop
Can someone please roleplay some romance so i stop feeling like a total loser? Lost my old account only kept like two friends from it. joined the guild pockettu...and they are amazingly patient but a little cold and dont really make me feel included...so...here i am....back in my element....yaoi mostly and sexy roleplay...slowly getting better at yuri...So if you would like
-----> Here is my character's<-----
DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR FURRY NUDITY ~winks~
((Also if you are interested but want a fully edited roleplay ((meaning a different character I will be more then willing and very happy to make a new character for our roleplay :3 also i enjoy saying hello but i can be a little awkward im sorry but i havnt been out in a while....T^T))

((one more also If you want you can just totally start roleplaying if you want to! i love doing that....come as your character too! biggrin so much fun~~ ))

I will role play with ya :3  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm
II-Luna Lacrimosa
[

Eee! yay~ is there anything you wanna do in particular? or in pms or forums? or a character you would like me to play most? I also have like i think 5 or 6 in the character threads  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:06 pm
forgotten-pop
II-Luna Lacrimosa
[

Eee! yay~ is there anything you wanna do in particular? or in pms or forums? or a character you would like me to play most? I also have like i think 5 or 6 in the character threads
It doesn't matter to me dearie :3 as long as the fun is there xD
Do you have any ideas. I mean we could do like a normal high school scene or something xD  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

forgotten-pop

Bashful Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:33 pm
II-Luna Lacrimosa

Highschool would be cool! biggrin and i like pms more cuz its easier to keep track of. Is there anyone you would like to have roleplay particularly?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm
forgotten-pop
II-Luna Lacrimosa

Highschool would be cool! biggrin and i like pms more cuz its easier to keep track of. Is there anyone you would like to have roleplay particularly?
No
:3 I just rp with random characters  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out