Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
You Found Me Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:24 am
I am: Satire Croix Rureaux

I am: 19

I am a: Dragon

I am currently a: Student, Part-Time Pianist

People say that I am: gentle even though my...physique intimidates people. Someone who enjoys the simpler things in life, like simple quiet amongst other things.

I really enjoy:
gaia_angelleft Cooking
gaia_angelleft Coffee
gaia_angelleft Playing the Piano
gaia_angelleft Friends
gaia_angelleft Martial Arts

I really hate:
gaia_angelleft Bullies
gaia_angelleft People who hate Music
gaia_angelleft Hidden Cowards (AKA People who act tough)
gaia_angelleft Judgmental People
gaia_angelleft People Who Stereotype

Let me tell you a bit about myself: I was born into a Sports-obsessed family. My father was a professional Football Player, and my mother was a Judo champion. It was no surprise that they wanted me to follow in their footsteps. I however was more interested in music. I did do martial arts to please my parents, but secretly practiced the piano. By the time I started going to College, I had told my parents that I was gay and wanted to be a musician when I grew up. By then, I'd gotten a black belt to please them and their sports obsession, but still disappointed them with those messages. I now live alone in Paneton, paying for College and Living by being a Part-Time Pianist in the restaurant "Joyeux Cuisine".

What I find most attractive is: Someone kind and caring yet not afraid to take control. I can't take care of everything you know...I've been doing that way too long.

I am: Homosexual

My favorite music is: Classical Music with a modern touch. AKA Piano Compositions of modern songs.

Oh, and I: am a pacifist. I know how to kick a**, but I hate to do it, unless someone threatens me or my friends.

I am controlled by:Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
I am: Elliot Avadonia

I am: Nineteen Years Old

I am a: Red Panda

I am currently a: Student at Paneton College, Part-time job at the local Florists

People say that I am: Gentle, sweet, and caring. Although many consider me overbearing, as I can often meddle too much in others business. People also find me friendly and outgoing, but sometimes I talk just a little too much. I'm also rather naive to the world, and am rather optimistic about everything. Outside of school, and work, I'm rather lazy and like to nap most of my days away.

I really enjoy:
❤ Flowers [Especially Lilies. They're my favorite.]
❤ Peppermint Tea
❤ Gardening
❤ Napping
❤ Vegetarian Food

I really hate:
✘ Pretentious people
✘ Studying
✘ Coffee
✘ Meat
✘ People with big egos

Let me tell you a bit about myself: I was born into a rather dysfunctional family, but loving nevertheless. My father passed away when I was young, and my mother remarried a man a few years later who had three sons of his own. Although all of my brothers were bears, and I was a red panda, we saw each other as family. Life was sometimes difficult being the odd one out, and the least athletic of my siblings, but I enjoyed my time with my family. We all lived in a small town just a few hours outside of Paneton. Small town life however, was not my cup of tea. I wasn't particularly fond of constantly seeing the same people, and having them invested in my life at all times. I preferred keeping to my garden in the backyard. It was my only sanctuary. As soon as I graduated for high school, I had no doubt that I wanted to attend Paneton College. Big city life had always appealed to me. However my dream is to one day open up my own flower shop.

What I find most attractive is: I'm looking for somebody adventurous, who wouldn't hesitate to do something spontaneous with me. Life is an adventure and I don't want to pass up on anything. I also want somebody strong and caring, who will be there to comfort me when I need them. Somebody with good looks wouldn't be bad either.

I am: Homosexual

My favorite music is: probably popular techno music. However, I enjoy some jazz as well.

Oh, and I: am a vegetarian. Meat disgusts me, and I probably would throw up if I had to eat any right now.

I am controlled by:Sven the Reindeer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 am
User Image
I am: Seoni Telmicar

I am: 20

I am a: Mink

I am currently a: Heiress to a chain of companies

People say that I am: Random, though most of her actions come off as flirty. Most of the time her mood cannot be determined by the situation at hand, but is rarely ever a bad thing, while she is mostly happy go lucky. If she manages to get angry, you should watch out, since it can only be done by the highest grade of offenses.

I really enjoy: Being active, Speaking with people, and Getting attention.

I really hate: Silent people, Inactive people, Unprovoked violence.

Let me tell you a bit about myself: It's kind of in the job description. Though not much is really wanted for this cute little Mink, anything she happens to feel the need for, she tends to get. Raised in a doting family, of whom she was the only child in, she was not in want, for attention, since she got it wherever she happened to turn. Learning little by little, as she got older and more capable,she learned the inner workings of the companies, training to do some of the most low grade tasks. Wanting to know how it was that the companies that she would be taking on, would stay afloat, she used the knowledge to also help her father increase revenue.

As she started to come of age, her family began to sorry on how their doting would affect her adult hood, as they tried to groom her into the perfect bride to be. Their hopes now rest with her finding someone that can suit her properly.

What I find most attractive is: Someone who devotes time and energy, and can still keep things fresh.

I am: bisexual

My favorite music is: She is always up for something dance worthy, and likes to go to classical when she wants to talk.

Oh, and I: With the exception of a few trades that she will not go near, she is well versed in most important aspects of daily life.

I am controlled by:TheOneOfName

TheOneOfName

Emotional Support Gremlin

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
I am: The name's Hensa. That's all ya gotta know.

I am: Seventeen.

I am a: Well, I'm a tabby cat!

I am currently a: A student at Paneton College. Though I usually do errands for.. People. I do parkour, self taught.

People say that I am: Well I guess many people have said different things about me. Thought I'm known to be very protective, even to the point to seem motherly, haha!

I really enjoy:
➮ Looking at the stars at night.
➮ Listening to the rain.
➮ Sleeping.
➮ Talking to people, though I'm bad at starting a conversation.

I really hate:
✗ Noisy people.
✗ Not getting to eat junk food for awhile.
✗ Assholes. You know.. Dicks who only use you?
✗ People taking from my food.. I don't share my precious food, sorry.

Let me tell you a bit about myself:
Well.. I basically live alone. It's not like my parents are dead, don't worry! They're just very.. busy with their jobs.
They rarely come home and when they do, they usually bring a few gifts with 'em.
Though it's pretty rare.. I usually have to spend most holidays alone, even my birthday haha.
I've taught myself parkour but I've had friends who've been doing it for several years and have run with them for some time. Other than that, I've done it alone.
I guess I'm quite good at taking care of myself? Been doing that since I've been seven years old so..
I don't really mind a lot of questions about my personal life IF you have some pretty good reasons of why you want to know. Other than that, you might not want to bother asking.

What I find most attractive is: Well he has to be tall. Like.. really tall. I'm only 5'4'' but still.
Dark and fluffy.. Something that I can grab onto, huhu~
I don't mind abit of chubs as I prefer them, honestly.
A deep voice, preferably with an accent.

I am: I'm straight.

Status: I'm single right now! Though I'm in no rush of finding a partner.

My favorite music is: Hmm.. I have no specific fave song atm. Though I enjoy rock and a little bit of calm music at times.

Oh, and I: Well I usually don't share anything but uhm.. I usually cuddle my own tail when I get lonely.

I am controlled by: b u t t i i

General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff