Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Angel/Demon Yaoi 1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetpackedSodapop

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 am
Hello ninja

I am looking for someone to do a yaoi 1x1 Angel/Demon Yaoi with me.
I would like to be the demon, and I do have a basic plot outline for it that I would love to expand on with another creative mind to create a lasting roleplay with. I am lit to +lit, but sometimes a slow poster. >> I will NEVER bail on the rp; so I'm looking for someone who won't either, and instead will give a heads up so we can either mutually quit or bounce motivation/inspiration off of each other. PM or post here; it doesn't matter. ^^

Plot Outline:
In the story there is an Angel... a fallen angel who committed a crime or was framed for one(Obviously up to you on what happened) and had his wings taken, and kicked from Heaven to Earth. He is given a set of tasks he must complete for retribution. These tasks include saving human souls from hell: (Preventing suicide/murder.. ect...) and/or pushing them into a better direction: (Away from addiction, abuse.. ect...)... or something/anything really. These tasks are provided for him to earn his wings and a place in Heaven back.

As for the Demon, he is already on Earth causing trouble, causing humans to be pushed closer to a ticket to Hell or worse. When the Angel arrives, successful in most of his tasks and by consequence he is undoing the Demon's discord. The Demon sees his territory being invaded, and he could possibly be getting in trouble by upper Demons from Hell or Lucifer himself because of the Angel's successful efforts for good foiling the evil that the Demon has taken nearly centuries to plant and cultivate. In addition to putting a stop to the Angel, the Demon also takes a great liking to him and also begins attempting to lure the Angel into his arms and away from whatever chance the Angel has at retribution, but in the end he could still possibly find his own personal savior in the love and companionship the Demon seemingly offers. But the Angel could possibly turn over a newer, better leaf for the Demon which would be the best achievement the Angel could accomplish to return to Heaven.

x- Setting : On Earth
x- Era : Modern
x- Over what medium : Private Thread

x- Any ideas you would like to add or anything you would like expand on just throw it out there of course.

x- As for 'pretty' posts, if you give me the picture or pictures and perhaps a song or quote/theme for your character, I'll do the coding for you. ^^ Otherwise, pretty posters only please.

x- I also would like to use realistic pictures like this: Example for the roleplay.

x- I don't have a problem making the thread at all; but if you would like to make it, just let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm
I'm actually interested in this concept of you are still interested.  

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces