Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Thanks DMS for the buttons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks DMS
  ^_^
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 pm
They arrived today.

They look good. (little bit grainy but I feel that may be because I probally made you use the lower quality pics I uploaded to gaia as opposed to the more HQ pics I had on file). But they still look good especially the pooka one (the one on the rocks).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:49 pm
Emmers is amazin'  

AngelAmy

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm
AngelAmy
Emmers is amazin'

true story.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 pm
Yeeah I have a better way to print them now so the new generation of buttons I am making are less grainy. xD

I used to print them from MS Word and now I print out of photoshop. I'm not sure it would make a difference in all the buttons I have made but meh. xD  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Yeeah I have a better way to print them now so the new generation of buttons I am making are less grainy. xD

I used to print them from MS Word and now I print out of photoshop. I'm not sure it would make a difference in all the buttons I have made but meh. xD

Yeah printing from word really dosent seem like the best form of image support system XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

Yeah printing from word really dosent seem like the best form of image support system XD
It was all I had to get the sizes right. xD  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:43 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

It was all I had to get the sizes right. xD

Really you couldnt even use mppaint? Still glad you have a proper program now. Though there are tonnes of programs free online you could have used as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 am
Sagebomb
Really you couldnt even use mppaint? Still glad you have a proper program now. Though there are tonnes of programs free online you could have used as well ^_^
I had tried the programs I had and the sizes never worked out right. ; n;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out