gray reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am
Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

gray reaper

User Image[/img]

The ice giants knee would collapse as greneth dug his blades it was then the ice would begin to grow outwards along his knee threatening to consume greneth if he did not move, Leo would climb out along the ice giants shoulder his artificial body would grow still like a statue overlooking the city.

`` Greneth isadora accepted me because i am a monster it was my blood lust and raw power that allowed me to remain alive this long but now she is gone and i am lost her promise to rule this country was all that would keep me going what can i do now tell me ``

Leo would lunge his right arm into the ice giants head he would twist the giants head to face down at greneth it was then the giants body would begin to melt, the moisture would rise into the air and into the mouth of the giant growing in size till the entirety of the giants mouth held a refined ball of ice that if shot would be similar to a dragon breathing fire.

`` If you wish to save these people then stopping me is the only way as a fellow rebel im begging you greneth fight me we will put our lives on the line the winner will be the one who walks the correct path the loser will die a monstrosity ``

Leo would smile happily awaiting his opponents reactions, inside his heart was beating faster then ever before he was ready, when people began to flee the area he merely watched from atop the giants shoulder choosing not to pursue them he releases the giants head leaving the energy within the giants mouth ready to fire at command. Leo was panting it would be hard to maintain both such a giant sculpture for long.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:43 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin Leader of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth watched as ice grew outward and got way too close. Using his blades as stakes, Greneth whipped himself around the Giants knee and flipped off landing hard on a roof top. "What you can do? That should be easy to see Leo! Just look around you, your kind has so much potential and this is what it is used for!" Greneth was getting exhausted but he couldn't stop nor would he. If his body failed then he didn't deserve to live. Greneth looked up at the Giants mouth seeing an Ice ball and swore. Greneth ran across the roofs and made it to the other knee.

Greneth wasted no time and with his long sword made a single deep slice to back of the knee and stabbing the short blade into the leg as not to fall. "I will lay down my life and fight til the end Leo. No man will die a monster, they will a Rebel with honor!" Greneth shouted to Leo. Greneth kicked off the Leg and landed back on the roof. He needed to reach the top and do so quickly.

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

∑ Current Feelings →→ Determined
∑ Task at Hand →→ Stop Leo
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

gray reaper

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf