[PRP] Sickeningly Sweet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm
Andre poked his head out of the bathroom, steam slowly seeping out through the crack in the door, and gave a curious sniff. It took something pretty damn important to get him to leave the hot waters of his bath but then cake was always very, very important. The purple haired man dithered there in the doorway for a few moments before ducking back into the bathroom to snatch up something to cover his lower half. He didn't bother with draining the bathtub or actually drying off, simply hopped into his sleep pants as he crept towards the kitchen and the source of the heavenly smell.

Only when he was pressed along Vincent's back (inwardly snickering at the thought that he was likely getting the blonde wet) did he say anything. "You're making cake." The other man never made cake unless he specifically asked for it. He brought his hands up to press against the others shoulders for leverage as he stood on tip toe to peer over his shoulder. "You never make cake without me asking for it." He accused with a pout before reaching up to push his wet hair, already beginning to curl, out of his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm
It was meant to be a surprise, and it'd almost worked. Vincent reprimanded himself for under estimating Andre's nose. He'd thought it'd be perfect when Andre had gone to take a bath, he knew the purple haired man liked to soak and take his time, surely enough time for Vincent to throw the cake batter he'd stealthily mixed up earlier into the over and bake! Alas, now he had a dripping wet Andre trying to get a peek at his present.

"Aw man, you decide you wanted to share your bath with me?" Vincent laughed lightly, having jumped slightly when his curious boss had slinked up on him. "I was hopin' I might surprise you when you, guess I'm out of luck. Wasn't even gonna burn this cake!" Turning around, oven mitts on both hands, Vincent rose an eyebrow at Andre. Hadn't even bothered drying his hair! Vincent shook his head and sighed, turning back to the oven and opening it. The smell of cake was even stronger now, the blonde bent over to scoop it out and put it on the top of the oven before turning back to Andre.

"I even managed t'hide the frosting from you for two whole days! All that work for nothin', you spoil sport!" Vincent said with a fake pout. He took off the mitts and picked up a can of frosting instead. "But since you already caught me, I guess there's no point in puttin' frosting on the cake, in fact... I might as well throw the cake out and try to surprise you another time!" Vincent teased with a mischievous grin.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:22 pm
Andre laughed quietly under his breath as Vincent startled, his hands coming down to rest on the blonde's hips instead. "You know that I'm very good at figuring things out." He murmured, releasing his grip momentarily to let the other turn around. "It's sort of my job." He said blithely, grinning when he noticed the look on the others face. He'd been scolded many times for not drying his hair before he came out of the bathroom.

"I must have done something very nice to deserve an un-burnt cake." He commented lightly as he moved to lean on the counter next to the stove. He inhaled deeply, his eyelashes fluttering, as the taller male removed the cake. "It's even chocolate~" He purred, inching closer so he would be able to sneak a taste when Vincent wasn't paying attention. As the other turned to him, he pulled his eyes up from the baked good to give his lover an innocent smile that just screamed, 'I'm not up to anything~'. "It's not as if I meant to ruin your surprise." He gave a soft huff and pouted as he eyed the frosting with interest. "...You wouldn't throw it away." He said, though he straightened up slightly as if ready to stop the blonde if he did make an attempt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:58 pm
"Job, yeah, yeah! But this isn't work, this is me, and you, aaand cake!" Vincent huffed, but kept his grin. "You're gonna catch a cold, or worse- you'll drip on the cake. Tsk," Vincent shook his head, contemplating fetching a towel... but he knew the cake might be missing a chunk if he left it unguarded.

"Somethin' nice, huh? Gosh, it's almost like I can't be the one doin' something nice for you instead!" Oh, Vincent knew that smile all too well. He definitely wasn't leaving his cake alone with Andre. It had to cool and be frosted still! He wanted to tease Andre at least a little before he let him have the cake, anyway. Vincent examined the can of frosting, shaking his head. "M'not sure, babe... maybe it expired. Maybe I didn't even cook the cake right... Ain't that a let down?" Sighing heavily, the blonde stepped towards Andre and put an arm around his waist, sauntering towards the trash can with his lover in tow. No leaving him with the cake!

"Maybe if I got a little somethin' somethin', the frosting will be fine. The cake too. Maybe a kiss. I bet it'd all be fine if I got that," he teased, giving Andre his own innocent, raised-brow smile as he held the tub of frosting over the trash can.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm
"Gotta stay on guard living with you." Andre muttered as he rolled his eyes and gave the blonde a playful smirk, "I never know what to expect when it comes to you." Which was one of the highest compliments that one could receive from him seeing as he found most people annoyingly predictable. The most predictable thing about Vincent was his tendency to be unpredictable. "I'll be fine, you keep it ridiculously warm in here." He waved off the playful scolding but swept his hair back over his shoulder to prevent any unwanted dripping. Nothing was worse than a soggy cake.

Andre thought that Vincent was the nice one, constantly bringing him treats, making sure that he took care of himself, and humoring him even in his darkest moods...but he kept that to himself. He'd never hear the end of it if he told the blonde that and he had more important things to do...like eat that cake. "...You're so full of it." He eyed his companion in distrust, though he didn't pull away from the arm around his waist and let himself be tugged along over to the trash can. Though he did send the unfrosted cake longing look over his shoulder.

The others teasing coaxed a laugh from him, "I highly doubt that a kiss is going to make the frosting better if it is, indeed, expired." He teased right back, his hand coming up to grab onto the tub of frosting as well, though he didn't try to tug it free. "But...if you think it will help..." He stretched up to press a kiss against the others cheek. "There's your kiss, Vincent." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm
"Mm, probably for the best," Vincent snickered a little, grateful Andre was happy to put up with him. After the fourth oven he'd destroyed, and the incident with a grand piano, well... a sane person might have kicked Vincent to the curb. Andre liked him enough to keep him around though, so Vincent was working hard on keeping their fifth oven working. Kinda.

"I like it warm, my hands always get so cold. Just ain't fair!" Vincent complained happily, lowering the frosting tub down and setting it on the counter after he'd gotten his kiss. He smiled at Andre and gave him a little squeeze(he'd make sure Andre dried off next time, he was dripping all over the kitchen!).

Vincent pressed a quick kiss to Andre's forehead, "Good thing I made sure it wasn't expired. Kisses are appreciated though," he teased, picking up the tub and returning to his cake. He got it out of the pan and onto a plate, frosting knife already on the counter, waiting. "Now! You think you can control yourself long enough to help me frost this sucker?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Before Vincent could walk away, Andre leaned up to give him a proper kiss. "Mmn, good thing." He agreed with a nod. Not that he had been fooled in the slightest. Just as he had been about to reach for the frosting to take a little taste, it was being pulled from his grasp. With a disappointed whine he followed after the frosting...and Vincent. "I have plenty of control." He said, mildly affronted. "I just...choose not to bother when it comes to things that I want. Such as cake." He ran a hand through his tangled, wet hair and stepped up beside the blonde. "I'd be happy to help though." He held a hand out for the knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 pm
Vincent laughed a little and handing over the frosting knife. Popping open the tub of frosting, Vincent set it next to the cake. "I know, I know, cake's pretty important. Gotta indulge, right?" The blonde slipped around and stood behind Andre, wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "You and your wet hair... I swear, if you drip on my cake, I'll only buy cheap cake mix for th' rest of my life," he teased before sliding a hands down Andre's arm and resting it on the shorter man's wrist. "Co-frosting unit, prepared for duty! We're gonna frost the hell outta this cake, boss~"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:49 pm
"What's life without indulgence?" He hummed, leaning back against the blonde. While Vincent didn't approve of all of the sweets he ate, he at least didn't cause too much of a fuss over it. "Hush, I'm not going to drip on the cake." As if he would purposefully put a pastry in harms way. "You could always go grab me a towel~" He suggested, turning to press a kiss to the others temple while his head was lowered. "I don't mind waiting." And he'd definitely be taking a quick taste of the cooling cake. Rolling his wrists a few times to get used to his lover's grip. "You know, since you're the one controlling this 'Co-frosting unit' it might be easier if we switch to our left." He gave a soft huff of a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 pm
"Boring, meaningless, totally unfun, that's what it is." Vincent chuckled, nuzzling the side of Andre's head. ...Hah! "Now that's a funny joke, sweetheart. You know how many cakes I let you ruin before frosting, huh? Too many. We're frosting this sucker." This cake had to be perfect. And by perfect, Vincent meant he wanted to actually finish making the cake before they ate it. For once.

"Switch to the left, huh? Maybe, maybe. ...Nah, yes yes! Lets do that," Vincent laughed, nudging Andre's hands to pass the knife over. "You think we should decorate the cake, too? I think we should. That'd be fun. Purple sprinkles. ...And red ones!"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items