Any good games on Xbox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 pm
I don't really play Xbox though I was really curious what good games are on Xbox that aren't on the Ps3. I heard there where a good amount of games not for ps3 but still really good. But when I actually try and think of the games not much comes to mind. (considering I don't research too much on Xbox or play it) So just curious what games would you guys recommend? Well they could be games for ps3 as well I really just want to know what's on Xbox. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:41 am
I can't think of many exclusives for xbox at the moment.
There is Halo, obviously, although the series might be over-rated. I personally like Fable Lost Chapters and Viva Pinata. Gears of War is suppose to be a good series. I wouldn't recommend Left 4 Dead unless you like the zombie band-wagon.  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:06 pm
Hatchet_90
I can't think of many exclusives for xbox at the moment.
There is Halo, obviously, although the series might be over-rated. I personally like Fable Lost Chapters and Viva Pinata. Gears of War is suppose to be a good series. I wouldn't recommend Left 4 Dead unless you like the zombie band-wagon.

Oh I see those sound interesting ^.^ I haven't heard of the fable lost chapters and viva piƱata Though the other ones I've seen around. Didn't know they were xbox beside halo. Well anyway thanks for replying. If any more good games on xbox come to mind, I'd love to hear about them. Thanks again =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 am
Basically any of the 150+ games I've played are good. I definitely recommend Fable. I don't have many Xbox exclusive games but one that's awesome and came out launch day is Kameo. Its about $5 now but its worth it.
Wiki's description of the game. I'd give away too much if I described it haha  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Basically any of the 150+ games I've played are good. I definitely recommend Fable. I don't have many Xbox exclusive games but one that's awesome and came out launch day is Kameo. Its about $5 now but its worth it.
Wiki's description of the game. I'd give away too much if I described it haha

Oh lolz I see. Well I would suspect there are a lot of great games on xbox just like ps3. (I'd probably say the same for ps3 haha) Yea I saw fable at the store. Looks like a good game. ^.^ Hm... Kameo? I'll have to check it out for sure then >.< An yea I understand the giving away part. It's tempting to but then it'd give away the story or good parts of the game especially if someone wanted to play it. Well thanks for replying ^.^ I think I'm going to go look up those games you mentioned now lolz.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:29 am
Halo wars is pretty good, it's a RTS made by the dudes and dudettes who did Age of Empires.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 pm
Osamabinballin
Halo wars is pretty good, it's a RTS made by the dudes and dudettes who did Age of Empires.

Huh halo wars? I've heard of halo but never halo wars. Is the gameplay similar to halo?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:49 am
Pikria
Osamabinballin

Huh halo wars? I've heard of halo but never halo wars. Is the gameplay similar to halo?
Its a strategy game not a FPS. Quite a good one too, when it comes to console RTS you can't really beat Halo Wars.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 pm
Osamabinballin
Pikria
Osamabinballin

Its a strategy game not a FPS. Quite a good one too, when it comes to console RTS you can't really beat Halo Wars.

Oh I see a strategy game huh? Cool haven't heard of it but will look up ;D Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm
Pikria
Osamabinballin
Pikria
Osamabinballin

Oh I see a strategy game huh? Cool haven't heard of it but will look up ;D Thanks!

No problem, I think you'll enjoy it. It's one the best console RTS out there.(can't say that enough sweatdrop )  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers