Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Contests!
Comic contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:33 am
Make a comic of your town

must be at least 3-6 panels

must include yourself and at least one town villager or NPC.

should be funny or have a easy story line.

It will be graded on the effort you placed into making your comic. I know not everyone isn't an art master.

rules
Must make sense
Keep is pg:13
No offensive langue

Prizes: first place 1,000,000. Gold
Second place: premium animal skin

This contest will run from today 3/5/14-3/15/14 good luck  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am
Im really not an art master. IF i did try. you wouldnt be able to tell what person was in it. xD i make trees look like poop. but my town dosent really have any trees at all...i chopped them all down...  

Nostalgic_River_shadow

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Deadly Coca-Cola Princess
Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:47 pm
RiverPelt299
Im really not an art master. IF i did try. you wouldnt be able to tell what person was in it. xD i make trees look like poop. but my town dosent really have any trees at all...i chopped them all down...

I think we all want to see that, and if you don't mind. Just do it and be happy about it cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm
this is going to be so much fun!  

l Ruki l

Invisible Lover

Nostalgic_River_shadow

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:10 pm
RiverPelt299

I think we all want to see that, and if you don't mind. Just do it and be happy about it cool

but.... i dont have a mouse to make art with.... i only have touchpad thanks to this crappy laptop gonk and if i did it tradiionaly i wouldnt be able to post it becuase my laptop is stupid like that and wont download pictures -n-
i would have to spend an entire week at someone else house to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm
RiverPelt299
RiverPelt299

but.... i dont have a mouse to make art with.... i only have touchpad thanks to this crappy laptop gonk and if i did it tradiionaly i wouldnt be able to post it becuase my laptop is stupid like that and wont download pictures -n-

Then hand draw it. Take I picture of it and send it to photobucket. That's how most of my art work goes and it's easy with a smart phone. The app is free and easy to use  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nostalgic_River_shadow

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 pm
RiverPelt299
RiverPelt299

Then hand draw it. Take I picture of it and send it to photobucket. That's how most of my art work goes and it's easy with a smart phone. The app is free and easy to use

Im 14 i dont have a smart phone let alone a old fashioned cell for that matter ;n; *only has $40 that she is saving to buy anime/maga with*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 am
RiverPelt299
RiverPelt299
RiverPelt299

Im 14 i dont have a smart phone let alone a old fashioned cell for that matter ;n; *only has $40 that she is saving to buy anime/maga with*

Well.... Do you have a family member or a friend that could let you barrow their phone to take a picture and download the free app "photoBucket" that's how I started. Wait you said you have a touch like like an iPad, that would work to if its those ones with a camera and down load apps. If you don't find someone that dose. Just asked them "hay, I got this drawing I want to enter right here and like to send it to the contest. Can i have your phone for a second to down load this free app that you could latter on delet with no cost and let me down load it so I can get my picture in please"  

Crew

Nine-tailed Shapeshifter

11,440 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Aziahh

Quotable Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 am
How do you submit? do you just post it here?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 pm
I've started making a comic of my town on AC, but I never finish them...  

MinatoAllen7

Dapper Member

1,600 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Aziahh
How do you submit? do you just post it here?
yup just post it in the thread  
Contests!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff