Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I have become one with the universe.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
  ssrly :3 *muah*!
View Results

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm
I kind of been in a bad funk lately.

BUT, NOW I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

I can't wait. Last night, I just had a good feeling about everything. There has been a temp at work that has his own business, and he has inspired to push forward with my own work endeavors. And too make it even more crazy, today a company has given a job opportunity out of the blue recently (LinkedIn is pretty awesome).

Last night just felt so great.

The boyfriend, Tom, made some new tracks, been listening to them. Then all of a sudden it went to happy hardcore music started to play. I love any hardcore//hardstyle. It is my favourite.

I've been recently making Gundams with Tom too, so we were looking at Full scale gundams last night that are like 300$! Geez. I think we'll be sticking with our $50 Master grades. We enjoy making them together, and watching the anime together. Gundams are like crack to me. I'm even considering cosplaying as a character, and going to anime north and other conventions! Pretty awesome. If you know the series, I want to be either Lacus, Lunamaria, or Princess Calliga. (I watch the Gundam seed destiny series).

I saw my old boss yesterday at work, he was picking up a few things. It was great to see him, we had some amazing laughs about the people who we used to deal with at the company. Pretty hilarious.

I had some nice chats over text with my friends from school. We totally have a pack, designers united. Ha, it's awesome. I love them, we support each other and make sure we keep it real. It's great to have a support system of people who are interested in the same thing.

I just couldn't go to sleep, the feeling was too intense, I am way too excited for my next step in life. I can't wait. I felt so great, I felt I could go all night, so I just did. ******** it, I worked on what I could, and believed in what I could do with my time. I went to work today, not a lot of sleep, I knew that feeling may be sucked away from me if I went. But I was prepared. My work ethic was pretty shitty, i was giggling and laughing with everyone today, I got hardly any production done today... But, ******** it, I have better things I could be doing.

You guys are awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm
You are awesome.

And glad things are going awesome for you ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii