Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
jhvo;iakdjhgfoias Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL
  + 10
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm
Citrus Novii

I know it does. XD
I can like do maybe...three cups. But jitters.
Either way I'm always going to be a "little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar" kinda girl.

My Uncle's girlfriend's daughter drinks more coffee than I do. Black.
I'm pretty sure I accidentally gave her the crazy eyes since she's like...12 lol.

When I am at home mum is a coffee making machine, she will refill the coffees like twice a hour over 5 hours. So thats 10 cups there just in the evenings usually.

But yeah at uni for me a quad-shot mocha, still wasnt enough to keep me awake through some lectures.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:54 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Whooo!!!! SPRING BREAK!!!! (currently on mine this week).

If I could I'd totally come to Texas and have some of your pizzzzzzzaaaaaaaa.

My spring break is going to be full of getting 60% of my degree project done. Ugggggh. Not going to be fun at all. :[ I want to go have fun (my fun consist of being lazy all day play video games... I have a NEED to play NEED for Speed. xP lol.)

You and. I have very similar taste when it comes to being lazy then c:

Ooooooooooo what are you working on?  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 am
Citrus Novii

Same assignment I've been working on since September.
For my degree project I'm basically taking my comic strips I written years ago and animating them. I chose three to do. One of them is a minute and thirty-ish seconds and the other two are a little less than a minute.
I have to have them finished by April 28th.
I'm excited doing them but I hate when I have deadlines because it makes it less fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I know it does. XD
I can like do maybe...three cups. But jitters.
Either way I'm always going to be a "little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar" kinda girl.

My Uncle's girlfriend's daughter drinks more coffee than I do. Black.
I'm pretty sure I accidentally gave her the crazy eyes since she's like...12 lol.

When I am at home mum is a coffee making machine, she will refill the coffees like twice a hour over 5 hours. So thats 10 cups there just in the evenings usually.

But yeah at uni for me a quad-shot mocha, still wasnt enough to keep me awake through some lectures.

That's...a serious amount of coffee lol.
But this morning Nikky's mom, aunt, daughter and my uncle and self were all sitting around shooting the s**t and talking about the border issues in Harlingon (Sure I'm not spelling that right) and I swear these little ladies took down like THREE FULL POTS lol.

Weird things impress me I guess though.
....Quad shot.
I think someone would have to tape me to a chair or something lol.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Same assignment I've been working on since September.
For my degree project I'm basically taking my comic strips I written years ago and animating them. I chose three to do. One of them is a minute and thirty-ish seconds and the other two are a little less than a minute.
I have to have them finished by April 28th.
I'm excited doing them but I hate when I have deadlines because it makes it less fun.

Nice! Does that involve like, re drawing them all out and stuff?

You know, it's kind of amazing to me that animating requires so much..technical work. When you watch cartoons and stuff it's kind of hard for me to imagine someone probably labored over a computer screen for hours at a time.

UGH DEADLINES SUCK SO MUCH SLEEPY. I UNDERSTAND.
Sort of.
My deadlines usually involve thousand dollar penalties to the IRS. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm
Citrus Novii

That's...a serious amount of coffee lol.
But this morning Nikky's mom, aunt, daughter and my uncle and self were all sitting around shooting the s**t and talking about the border issues in Harlingon (Sure I'm not spelling that right) and I swear these little ladies took down like THREE FULL POTS lol.

Weird things impress me I guess though.
....Quad shot.
I think someone would have to tape me to a chair or something lol.

Some of us just love coffee XD.

My fave non NZ coffee shop (In alaska) makes a brew called sludge (Known as different forms of "red eye" in other states apparently) Its 20oz of drip coffee with 4 shots poured on top. That one was really good for the days when I was there where I was really feeling burnt out (which was quite often).  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:32 am
Citrus Novii

You know, it's kind of amazing to me that animating requires so much..technical work. When you watch cartoons and stuff it's kind of hard for me to imagine someone probably labored over a computer screen for hours at a time.

Sort of.

I start with storyboards. And then I have to make sure the dialogue is all set and with that I usually create animatics which are basically key frame or stills from the scene. From there I start doing in betweens which are frames in between key frames basically the motion/animation. After creating a rough I have to go over it a couple more times tweaking where it's off and making sure I have pauses where I need them. After I'm satisfied with my rough I go into outlining. Then I have to do clean up which is making sure the aren't messy and fall in nicely with the frames before and after it. From there I have to color it/fill in. (Let's just say I'm happy I decided to leave my animation with graphic and black and white.) And I usually deal with sound effects last. ...and I forgot about lip syncing during outlining. Which is a pain. I have to make sure voices are clear so when I scrub through I can here where certain vowels and consonants are.
And yes I have a redraw it.

And laboring over a computer can be draining. Let's just say I'm very low in vitamin D currently. I NEED the D!!! emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Sort of.

I start with storyboards. And then I have to make sure the dialogue is all set and with that I usually create animatics which are basically key frame or stills from the scene. From there I start doing in betweens which are frames in between key frames basically the motion/animation. After creating a rough I have to go over it a couple more times tweaking where it's off and making sure I have pauses where I need them. After I'm satisfied with my rough I go into outlining. Then I have to do clean up which is making sure the aren't messy and fall in nicely with the frames before and after it. From there I have to color it/fill in. (Let's just say I'm happy I decided to leave my animation with graphic and black and white.) And I usually deal with sound effects last. ...and I forgot about lip syncing during outlining. Which is a pain. I have to make sure voices are clear so when I scrub through I can here where certain vowels and consonants are.
And yes I have a redraw it.

And laboring over a computer can be draining. Let's just say I'm very low in vitamin D currently. I NEED the D!!! emotion_omnomnom

Sounds very...labor intensive.
But it's good you enjoy it lol. Do you do all of the voices yourself or do you get friends to do them?

GET THE D GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLLL.
Drink some OJ or eat a Jalapeno!

Wait...that's C.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 am
Citrus Novii

Sounds very...labor intensive.
But it's good you enjoy it lol. Do you do all of the voices yourself or do you get friends to do them?

GET THE D GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLLL.
Drink some OJ or eat a Jalapeno!

Wait...that's C.

Me, friends, and family.
My comic strip is based off of people I know so I got the voices for who's ever character was in it.
So I have myself, my brother, my boyfriend, and my cousin helping with voice this time around.

I wish I could do all the voices myself, but I suck at sounding different. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 pm
PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA. I love you, do you deliver to Canada?  

AngelAmy

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces