Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm
She smiled a little, though it was fleeting. "I guess you could say that, though... they're tracking his gear... It could have been taken by anyone, but... we're hoping he's got it."

A pause and a deep breath. She still couldn't shake the notion that something was wrong, whether it was real or fabricated. "We're planning on going to see if we can catch up with him... He's close to Makko, so it shouldn't be a hard trip, but we-- Well, I guess I-- were wondering if you'd want to go with us? I-I mean, you don't have to, but I just thought..." She broke off, fumbling on her words, when just in time, a text arrived.

"She found him!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 pm
"Makko? That's a long trip," Flynn said with a sigh. "Where are you?" He was quite busy but he hadn't totally dismissed the idea yet.

Yuri heaved a sigh and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine fine." With that he pulled out his phone and attempted to call Dove.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 pm
"Home..." she offered up,her confidence withdrawing a bit at his sigh. "It's a three day-- Oh, hang on!"

In a moment, another line would be added, a clearly excited and anxious and relieved "Yuri?" sounding from her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 pm
Flynn blinked as he was put on hold but waited patiently.

Yuri's cheerful voice would come over her phone next.

"Heeey sorry for worrying you. I'm fine and I'll be heading back soon."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm
A long, shaky exhale of air. "Oh my god, Yuri..." she allowed, her voice small, momentarily forgetting to remind him that the others were there. She waited a moment, unable to think of what to say first, and for a few moments there would only be silence. "W-We were planning to come see you. Sorry for tracking you-- I just... Kodo isn't exactly safe, and you just...disappeared...after..." There were so many things to say, and the need to say them all was almost overpowering.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm
"You don't need to do that, there's nothing to worry about. You can stop by my place later, I'll be there soon."

And with that he hung up.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 pm
"O-Oh, oka--"

Click.

Dove would fall silent as he hung up, in shock, though the others wouldn't be able to see. What....  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff