Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
GAIA IS OURS!!! WE NEED TO FIX THIS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:01 pm
Jounin-WhiteFang

Artificial Mercuoid

S u r f For L o v e

BobCatHKSS

ninjasmommy

Demonic Flame

masterofdisaster1024

Suzie Rue

GGN Vice Captain

TOAA IV

I sent this below as a PM to my friend on the Gaia Staff.

Quote:

PM Title: Can you forward...

...this idea to the CEO? I thought about a way that maybe we can get some changes to Gaia that are needed that they might be okay with. I was thinking if there was a Kickstarter towards generating funds that Gaia Interactive would be contractually obligated to use for things like updates to Guild and other things that aren't necessarily directly related to GC that the Guild Users and others that want to see some non-GC Related Updates would be happy if this was done. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could forward this to the CEO, COO, or whoever is high enough up to be able to make such a decision on their own cuz I have a feeling that you and others are high enough on the food chain to make such decisions about these sorta things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:32 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Jounin-WhiteFang

Artificial Mercuoid

S u r f For L o v e

BobCatHKSS

ninjasmommy

Demonic Flame

masterofdisaster1024

Suzie Rue

GGN Vice Captain

TOAA IV

Quote:

...this idea to the CEO? I thought about a way that maybe we can get some changes to Gaia that are needed that they might be okay with. I was thinking if there was a Kickstarter towards generating funds that Gaia Interactive would be contractually obligated to use for things like updates to Guild and other things that aren't necessarily directly related to GC that the Guild Users and others that want to see some non-GC Related Updates would be happy if this was done. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could forward this to the CEO, COO, or whoever is high enough up to be able to make such a decision on their own cuz I have a feeling that you and others are high enough on the food chain to make such decisions about these sorta things.

if you believe these chances would help then go for it but otherwise gaia and their "moderators" or employees have their own quota of gaia cash to sell and who knows maybe they will install a way to block cash announcements. heck i wouldnt mind if they went back to gold related items and turned back on the gold limiter for both marketplace and what you can have whats the point in a gold sink if you put a 1T generator out in cash shop, then its from cash shop to MP and so on. I dont really mind the GC items as long as they give us more free GC video's to watch instead of offers that cost more time then they are worth

as a side note. I also wouldnt mind if they brought back people who rated this site, im seeing more and more adult oriented stuff on this site and not just the outfits gaia themselves are giving out, forums, users names its inappropriate for the age setting on this site  

Mercury the Dragon

Interstellar Dragon

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm
Artificial Mercuoid
Kor Saiyajinkami
Jounin-WhiteFang

Artificial Mercuoid

S u r f For L o v e

BobCatHKSS

ninjasmommy

Demonic Flame

masterofdisaster1024

Suzie Rue

GGN Vice Captain

TOAA IV

Quote:

if you believe these chances would help then go for it but otherwise gaia and their "moderators" or employees have their own quota of gaia cash to sell and who knows maybe they will install a way to block cash announcements. heck i wouldnt mind if they went back to gold related items and turned back on the gold limiter for both marketplace and what you can have whats the point in a gold sink if you put a 1T generator out in cash shop, then its from cash shop to MP and so on. I dont really mind the GC items as long as they give us more free GC video's to watch instead of offers that cost more time then they are worth

as a side note. I also wouldnt mind if they brought back people who rated this site, im seeing more and more adult oriented stuff on this site and not just the outfits gaia themselves are giving out, forums, users names its inappropriate for the age setting on this site

It should work if they bite. Hell I wouldn't even mind if a certain small percentage like 20% or less was allowed to be used for GC Related Stuff if it got them to bite and make such an agreement by legal binding contract.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 am
Kor Saiyajinkami

You said it exactly Suzie. I agree with you 100% tho I'm not willing to go as far as being suicidal like you are since intentionally attacking them and then Saiyan you are doing it with undeniable certainty is just suicidally stupid of you, but it's your account so do as you wish with it tho I'd hope you would be smart of enough to basically ask to get banned like you just did.

Let's leave the editorializing about guild members out of the equation. I know exactly what I said and how I said it. Stay on topic, please. Since I didn't mention anyone by name, and this is a hidden guild, meaning only members are SUPPOSED to be reading this, then if there is any adverse action taken against any guild member, then it can be dealt with in the appropriate manner. And I have already initiate that. And I already know there is a target on my back by the administration headhunters, so no need to remind me..  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:46 pm
Suzie Rue
Kor Saiyajinkami

You said it exactly Suzie. I agree with you 100% tho I'm not willing to go as far as being suicidal like you are since intentionally attacking them and then Saiyan you are doing it with undeniable certainty is just suicidally stupid of you, but it's your account so do as you wish with it tho I'd hope you would be smart of enough to basically ask to get banned like you just did.

Let's leave the editorializing about guild members out of the equation. I know exactly what I said and how I said it. Stay on topic, please. Since I didn't mention anyone by name, and this is a hidden guild, meaning only members are SUPPOSED to be reading this, then if there is any adverse action taken against any guild member, then it can be dealt with in the appropriate manner. And I have already initiate that. And I already know there is a target on my back by the administration headhunters, so no need to remind me..

Fair enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:56 pm
{I have always wanted ...}

Hey guys. I haven't been consistantly on Gaia for a while, so I got lost on the details of what's going on around here a long time ago. I haven't been blind to what's obviously going on but things such as the 18+ site some of you have mentioned have me confused. What's this site you're talking about?

{... to learn to fly}

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 pm
kykana

Hey guys. I haven't been consistantly on Gaia for a while, so I got lost on the details of what's going on around here a long time ago. I haven't been blind to what's obviously going on but things such as the 18+ site some of you have mentioned have me confused. What's this site you're talking about?

It was a site called Tentacl, but they ended up killing it I believe at the end of last year.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
kykana

{... to learn to fly}

It was a site called Tentacl, but they ended up killing it I believe at the end of last year.

Ah ok. I just googled it and it is shut down. I guess they announced it the same day the announced they were done with zOMG. [reference] Why did they even try making a new site? Were there Gaia users requesting it?

{... to learn to fly}

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 am
kykana
Kor Saiyajinkami
kykana

{... to learn to fly}

Ah ok. I just googled it and it is shut down. I guess they announced it the same day the announced they were done with zOMG. [reference] Why did they even try making a new site? Were there Gaia users requesting it?

{... to learn to fly}

That I don't know actually.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas