Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:08 pm
"Well, I don't want to be treated in a way I dislike.." She frowned thoughtfully at this advice. Telling someone to stop sounded easy enough, though she wasn't sure how well she would fare when the time came to actually do it... Making them, though, was another thing entirely. "So," she started hesitantly, as if she already knew the answer because she kind of thought she did, "how would you suggest I make them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm
"Force," she answered dryly, folding her arms.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm
Ah, yes, she knew it. Another frown alighted her face, but her expression turned hopeful as she glanced to her company again, "Are there any... non-violent ways to make someone stop?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:55 pm
She shrugged excessively, her tone flat, "You tell me. You told that creep before to stop and he didn't. You tried to get away and he wouldn't let go. You coulda sat him down and read him off a twenty point list on the reasons he needed to cut it out, and he would have laughed in your face and kept right on. So then what do you do?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm
She gave the question due thought, trying as hard as she could to think of non-violent alternatives. There had to be something... "What if--ah, no.." She cut herself off, redacting the half-formed thought, as that wouldn't work. This was actually quite hard. "What... If.... oh!" She raised her hands, balled into tiny fists in her excitement at having thought of something, "What if I screamed really loud? In his ear!" She added, then raised her hands to her cheeks with a frown. "Oh, but that would probably still hurt, wouldn't it..." Even if it wasn't physically violent, it would still inflict pain...

This was a lot harder than she'd thought.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:09 pm
She quirked her mouth at the corner. "It would hurt, but it would mostly just piss him off, then he'd probably hurt you," she pointed out. She shook her head lightly, rolling her eyes briefly. "Look, if you want to disable a person, even just for long enough to get away, you're gonna hurt them one way or another. Get over it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm
"Oh, dear..." She frowned, her small hands still against her cheeks as she stared down at the pavement. That wasn't what she wanted at all. She couldn't think of a single viable alternative, and it was starting to seem like violence was the only option. She really did not want it to be the only option. It was violent, and violence was an awful, scary thing that frightened her; it was something she wanted to stay as far away from as she possibly could, and it was quite upsetting to think she might actually have to use it against another person. That wasn't something she would easily get over, if it were true. "But... That's not something I've ever even considered before, let alone done," she admitted with some distress evident in her features. How could she ever possibly hurt someone? "I don't even know if I could, it.." It just seems so mean. The last time she'd mentioned it not being nice she had been countered with a wonderful analogy of her organs being stolen from her corpse in an alley, and she would much prefer not to go through that a second time. Once was more than enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 pm
She snorted, replying with a mild derision in her voice, "What a charming and pleasant little life you must live." She unfolded her arms and lifted her palms in a dismissive shrug. "Well then, don't let mean old me track mud all over your sunshine and rainbows. Why don't you just run along home where you can happily ignore all the things you don't like?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm
At this point, Nicolette wasn't sure what was more upsetting - being harassed for possibly two or three minutes, or being berated and belittled for upwards of ten or more minutes by the very person that had helped her away from her brief assailant. She didn't like to dislike anyone, but this girl was making it really, really hard to not dislike her. "I will not," she replied in a huff, upset about both situations as well as the fact this girl just seemed so abrasive and mean despite helping her. Why had she even helped in the first place if she was just going to complain about helping her and be angry about her inability to hurt others?

Regardless, it was clear that she didn't want her there anymore - why else would she tell her to run on home? - so Nicolette turned to leave, though not to her house. She still had to go to the store, after all. Before leaving, though, she remembered her manners again long enough to add, "Thank you again for helping me." That done, she turned to resume her walk to the store.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:31 pm
"Yeah, whatever," she responded airily, turning to face the opposite direction and folding her arms once more. She frowned at the expression of disapproval with which she was greeted by her Scizor, "Oh, lay off. We're not here to make friends anyway, you know." Especially not with Princess Puffball.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out