Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:34 pm
Electronic beeps and game music filled the air when Aija found her way into an arcade. It seemed relatively busy, plenty of people, mostly her age and younger, but some older too. People crowded around friends and cheered on competitions- man, if she knew how to play that dancing game, she'd try and destroy everyone at it... but first she had to get game coins.

Finding her way to what looked like a coin machine, Aija squinted at it, shrugged off her backpack, then fished around to find her money. Five dollars, that was it! No more than that! ...Unless she got into some sort of battle, in which case she would conquer the entire arcade.

... First things first, she had to get the coin machine to work. Grumbling and flipping around the bill, Aija tried it again- and again, and again. "What is this? Why do you not want my money? Stupid machine!" Aija kicked the machine with a huff and tried another time. She was just as coinless as she was ten seconds ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm
"Hey, it's probably just all wrinkled or stuff y'know?! These machines are kinda dumb, they don't it's money if it's not all flat and stuff."
The girl who had come up and spoken, attracted by the commotion, wore a big grin and held a rather vacant looking Totodile in her arms.

"Course, giving it a good whack sometimes helps too but they kinda yell at you for that!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Aija looked over at the girl, then back down at her dollar. "Huh... Okay, so make it less crumpled..?" She asked in a mumble, straightening out the bill before trying again. "Aha!" She grinned as the machine drop a large handful of coins into the slot.

"They should be yelled at for having bad machine! Yelled at to fix the machine!" Aija said playfully, kicking the machine one more time before looking at the other girl. "Are you from here? Which is your favourite game?" Aija asked, looking at the girl's Totodile and giving it an excited wave(she would pet it, but petting strange pokemon got her in trouble most of the time).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 pm
Gummy didn't seem to react to the wave. Or, perhaps he did a few seconds slower than would be natural. His only movement was a very slow blink.

"Yeah! And yeah! I don't really get why it doesn't get money gets crumpled up! Money always gets crumpled right?!"
Henrietta shook her head enthusiastically.
"I've been here for aaaaages but I'm from Goldenrod, in Johto, really! Uh, I really like the racing car ones! They're so awesome! They've got this really neat one where the cars look like pokémon!" She grinned.
"I'm Henrietta, by the way," and then lifted Gummy up a bit "and this is Gummy!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 pm
"Yes! What am I supposed to do, get my money all ironed and pressed? Stupid machines!" Aija huffed again, stuffing all her coins in her pockets.

"Ages? Wow, must be long time! I have not been to Johto ever though! Racing game? Pokemon racing game? Ah! Sounds amazing, perhaps we could have race?!" Aija asked excitedly, looking around and trying to spot the game. She almost took off to go to a machine before she remembered she should introduce herself.

"I am Aija, very nice to meet you, Henrietta and Gummy!" Aija bowed her head slightly, grinning at Gummy again- he was cute, so calm and sleepy seeming! She wanted to pet him; she'd do that someday. "So, how about this game?" She asked, rearing to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:20 pm
Henrietta giggled.
"I bet that would make a lotta money if someone made a machine that irons money for machines! And, yeah! A real long time! Like... a month now! I was here before too! I went home for the holidays and stuff!"

The girl grinned and waved Gummy's claw for him; the Totodile continued to stare.

"Nice to meet you too, Aijaa! We should totally have a race! That would be awesome! Man, I gotta warn you, though! Gummy and I are really good at this!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 pm
"A race! Yes, yes I would like this very much! But, but... should we be making the stakes higher? I will bet you, um... I will bet you lunch! If you beat me, which you will not do, I will get you lunch. How is this sounding?" Aija asked, grinning competitively. "If I am to win, then you get me lunch."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:55 am
"Oh, man! You're on! I gotta warn you I eat a lot though! And I'm totally gonna win!" She grinned back. "But, I'll totally buy you lunch if you do the impossible and manage to win!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas