Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Vehical Payments -.- and adult stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like being an adult?
  not there yet!!!
  In denile
  its awesome ... booze
  I like it - being mature is awesome
  Its soooooooo ... not cool but i guess i'll survive
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 am
Sooooo being poor with my job as is (25K before taxes)... I'm deciding to start making 500$ a month vehicle payments so i can pay off my vehicle a year earlier...

i'm gonna try to go from what i normally pay and slowly increase it over the next 3 or 4 months because i wanna put more into my savings account...

sigh.... I think i'm crazy but I wanna pay it off so i owe nothing so i can take out a 80K loan to buy a house (hoping to buy it with min 5k down and about 60-70K so i have some $$ i can do reno work on it ) cause lets face it... alot of the bath rooms are nasty!!!! so i will need to put $$$ prob 5K for professionals to do it cause ummmm my dad wrecked my moms bathroom and they had to pay someone to do theirs and i'm just like my daddy!!!
and cause my furniture is soooo big... i'll pay someone to haul it cause i don't have enough cleavage or guy friends to move my massive stuff... mahaha (cali king bed and entertainment center my gramps built and it's huge!!! ask Sage if u don't believe me or stalk my house photos on FB) and cause of that i might have to knock a wall down... LOL

anyways... anybody have suggestions??? i pay like between 150-250$ a month with gas alone -.- lol
i don't eat out much (1 or 2 times a week cause i'm with client) but i normally get $$ back from company  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm
I think it's a good idea actually, especially since you have a goal to accomplish by paying it off.

I am SO happy my car is all paid off.
It's fantastic.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

[.Rushan.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:39 pm
I'm not grown up enough to have car payments yet. Although, I have said that when I do get one I would try to pay it off as quick as possible.. cause ya know, things happen and I should pay if off when I can.

That being said, I totally agree with your idea. Let's get a house babe :drama llama: !  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm
Blue drop by emotion_kirakira

Definitly glad to see you looking to invest. I mean a vehicle will always lose value with some rare exceptions. Houses will almost always gain value (ignoring temp housing busts).

but yeah paying off debts quicker is better to avoid the interest since accrued interest is added loss on the already depreciation of the vehicle.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm
Sagebomb
Blue drop by emotion_kirakira

Definitly glad to see you looking to invest. I mean a vehicle will always lose value with some rare exceptions. Houses will almost always gain value (ignoring temp housing busts).

but yeah paying off debts quicker is better to avoid the interest since accrued interest is added loss on the already depreciation of the vehicle.

HUGS heart heart heart
yes... when i'm at my friend Brandys house (the one that has Ayla) i will try to get on!!!! more
yeah i owe 14K and i think it's worth 8K sad
i put like 40k+ miles on it the past 2 years.
My interest though my credit union is really good like 2%

i wanna pay it off faster cause the housing market is slowly rising again AND they just made it harder for people to get housing loans (well if there is a couple with 2 jobs its still easier) but as I am Single and assuming I'll still be single and so Will be buying it by myself with OUT co-signers... It will be tougher... by alot to get that loan
my credit union is has really good loans.. my credit score is excellent i do believe (or one or two pts from it) and my dad works for the company so we get even a better discount cause I have an account though them though my daddy

Rushan - might not be old enough but start saving money while you can that way when you need to you can put a good downpayment for a vehicle to help you save money with interest or buy a car outright or cheaper used than I did
or a house tooooooo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 am
BlueCowGirl

HUGS heart heart heart
yes... when i'm at my friend Brandys house (the one that has Ayla) i will try to get on!!!! more

i wanna pay it off faster cause the housing market is slowly rising again AND they just made it harder for people to get housing loans (well if there is a couple with 2 jobs its still easier) but as I am Single and assuming I'll still be single and so Will be buying it by myself with OUT co-signers... It will be tougher... by alot to get that loan
my credit union is has really good loans.. my credit score is excellent i do believe (or one or two pts from it) and my dad works for the company so we get even a better discount cause I have an account though them though my daddy

Sounds about right and if you did have a housing deposit would be a good time since you can probally still get back end depression houses at a great deal. But balancing two high payments could get really tough.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am
Sagebomb
BlueCowGirl

HUGS heart heart heart

Sounds about right and if you did have a housing deposit would be a good time since you can probally still get back end depression houses at a great deal. But balancing two high payments could get really tough.

after taxes i make like at a low end 1200 $ a month
325$ is suv
most houses (found loan calculator of appox (high) 80K i can borrow with my pay)
most houses with a 5K down payment with 80K borrow is still like 400-600$ a month
So house payment would be one pay check... the other paycheck would be SUV/Insuance and if i moved there it would be cheaper on gas but still 50$ gas then electric which is like 170 avg and then have 0 $$ for food... so ... not gonna balance both... might could do it for a month or two if i have savings
and i have someone moving in with me that will pay rent but yeah....
and with this area... prices will remain lower than other areas cause the houses are junkier and low income familys
but i gotta decide if i wanna stay here or move to where i have friends already and they would help me (stay with them until i found a house and got a good job, for a few months)

oh also thats why i wanna pay off my SUV... if i could borrow 80K - house is 60K i would have 20K to help with improvements to the house and i could use that $$ to pay off my suv loan if i owe only like 2k left from what i understood so SUV would be payed off and i would only have one payment instead of 2 bigger ones for several months...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:28 pm
AssassinCowboy

oh also thats why i wanna pay off my SUV... if i could borrow 80K - house is 60K i would have 20K to help with improvements to the house and i could use that $$ to pay off my suv loan if i owe only like 2k left from what i understood so SUV would be payed off and i would only have one payment instead of 2 bigger ones for several months...

You guys and your cheap houses. You can hardly buy a unlivable shack back home for under $250k  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:26 pm
I remember u saying that once before
U also have only a small area where as Missouri is how many times bigger than New Zealand???
Also w the housing market. Banks own a lot if houses still. Soooo that drops the prices down too  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:10 pm
BlueCowGirl
U also have only a small area where as Missouri is how many times bigger than New Zealand???
Also w the housing market. Banks own a lot if houses still. Soooo that drops the prices down too

MO is 67% of the size of nz? (180km2 vs 268km2)?

But yeah we had a housing market crash, but being a island nation that dosent mean a whole lot really.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm
Sagebomb
BlueCowGirl

MO is 67% of the size of nz? (180km2 vs 268km2)?

But yeah we had a housing market crash, but being a island nation that dosent mean a whole lot really.

OH wow must have been thinking of costa rica w size but yeah still smaller than us of a  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 pm
BlueCowGirl

OH wow must have been thinking of costa rica w size but yeah still smaller than us of a

Yeah we are about the same size as CO last time I looked I think.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers