Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1search thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

v
  v
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 am
    Hello!

I'm Kari, and obviously I'm searching for a roleplay(s). Just a little about me, I'm a college student with a part-time job. So right now, this doesn't leave me a lot of time for roleplaying. I try to give a reply everyday, but it should be apparent that I most likely won't be able to.

In the past I would post up whole lists of idea's that would show how interested I was in them at the time. I've now since changed my train of thought, and thought it would be easier to just showcase only the ideas that I'm currently craving. In the fourth post you will find the many - or few - ideas that I'm currently interested in.

Introduction | Search | Ideas | Plots

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 am
    This is what I'm searching for in a roleplay partner(s):

- must have a clear understanding of realistic characters, relationships, and environments.
      - write well enough that it produces plot progression and is creative.
      - is NOT restricted to simply playing one gender, age, stereotype, and character.
      - grammatically correct
      - is open minded and communicates well with others
      - is not plot hungry or hog up the roleplay for their own ego/romantic purposes

❀ possibly or requires doubling-up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 am
    Miscellaneous

RWBY ❀
      Noragami ❀
      Puella Magi Madoka Magica ❀

Original

Homeless x Student ❀ - Romance/Drama
      Samurai x Geisha ❀ - Action/Romance
      Techno ❀ - Action/Romance/Fantasy

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:03 pm
    RWBY

This idea is AU.
      The characters that exist normally in RWBY, are not here, or they could be if we incorporate them.
      Same timeline, different characters, and a different story line.

The crime rate has gone up immensely, so much that citizens do not even go out to restaurants for fear of mugging. A new crime syndicate has immobilized, unbeknownst to the students and teachers, a group who who used to go to Beacon. (I haven't really come up with a name for it yet, so for now I'll just refer to it as CORP). Citizens and news teams are baffled to where they came from, or how exactly they are cleaning up crime. On most scenes Police arrive to the bad-guys on the floor unconscious, awaiting arrest. Big black vans are sometimes seen around town, CORP painted onto the side. After a while, everyone starts regarding them as a special type of police force, bent on rescuing the citizens of town.
      Then, in a sudden surprise, they announce themselves on television. A group of 10 people, all named by numbers, ranking from lowest to highest. All of them stand on a stage, but their leader is the only one to speak. "We are known as CORP, here to clean this town of its muddy breeches. No longer will citizens have to hide in fear, for now CORP will work along side the police."

My idea is that we are two, maybe four, characters from CORP.
      Usually they are divided up into teams of two, when going out on missions, the teams already predetermined. Ten & Nine, Eight & Seven, and so on. But there's an odd pairing of Three & Five, these will be our characters.
      I was thinking of being Five, so your character could be Three. The odd request came from number Three, asking for a sudden change in partners, and for the hot-headed number Five of all people; but the request was allowed by number One.
      After a while of working together Three was able to expose their true reason behind the decision, to over throw CORP.

I was thinking we could start this roleplay from the beginning, just before CORP is actually put together.

Noragami

This is also another AU.
      I was thinking your character would be the God, not a newbie and not someone well-known either. He's already collected a few shinki, and now there's a new addition (my character).

Original

For all Original roleplay idea's please pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 pm
open

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:37 pm
yum_burger  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 pm
yum_cupcake  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 pm
Kari is Kute
yum_cupcake

Hello there! My name is Midnas Lament; and I have been role playing for about three years now. I am a high school student; however I manage to get on at least once everyday, excluding Tuesday's and Friday's, as those are my game days. I would like to say I can easily follow your guidelines for roleplaying partners, however if you would like to see for yourself; I will include a RP sample from both a woman's and man's perspective! I know for a fact, howeer, that I can easily cater to what you want me to roleplay, as I normally do not have a specific idea in mind anyways. I'm more of a "follow the plot" kind of gal than a "make up things on the spot" one.

I am rather interested in your RWBY idea, however, as I both have a deep love for the show and an interest in the plot you have designed. I could also do the homeless x student RP if you would prefer that more; whatever your decision is is fine with me! Anyways, thank you for reading this, and for your time. I hope I can roleplay with you in the future.

Girl's Example (It's rather long; sorry!)

Imber's dark blue eyes opened slowly, her gaze sliding from the cold seafoam green water brushing against her nose to the dark black form of Arcus sleeping next to her before she almost jumped into the water. "Arcus!" She hissed, "Wake up!!!!" Arcus opened a bright eye, as if raising an eyebrow. "We slept in! It's breaking the schedule!" Imber rolled over onto the water, quickly getting to her feet as the lake she was sleeping next to rippled around her. Arcus raised her snout tiredly, snorting and shaking her mane as she slowly got on her hooves. Imber just rolled her eyes, her hair blowing about in the cold wind that had crept in from the south of her realm, 'How odd,' she thought, 'It doesn't get cold here often,' Imber just shook the uneasy feeling off, glaring back at Arcus.

"Huff and puff all ya want it doesn't change the fact we got work to do," Imber said sternly, shaking her head slightly as Arcus just snorted once more, flapping her wings as she stepped on the water, procceding to walk to the other side of the lake. Imber followed closely behind her, following the path she normally took to the other side, calming the water down and then riling it up all over again just for the heck of it. "There's so much turmoil lately, ya know? I can feel it in the rain, the waves are even reflecting it. Everythings just gettin' so rough," Imber sighed, Arcus just looked back at her with an unbeliving stare and whinyed in response. "Yeah, yeah I know, I suppose I'm being a bit silly, but I'm not wrong, you'll see!" Imber's gaze moved up to the sky, her eyes following the path of a dove flying above them. "Hm..."

The Gaurdian's eyes suddenly caught something on the shoreline, a small fox it seemed. "Eh? What's a fox doin in these parts?" She muttered, tapping Arcus on the wing as a signal to move faster. "I think we're a little later than expected, Arcus," Imber said quietly; she herself picking up the pace. "That's a summons from Mother Nature, see told you something was up, ha!" Arcus presumably ignored her, her slow trot turning into a purposeful one. Imber's smooth brisk strides turning into a full run as she tried to keep up with her pegasus. The water churned under their feet, setting Imber off balance every once in a while. As they broke the shoreline; Imber breathing heavily and leaning on Arcus; the fox took off like a dart, stopping a few more meters away. Imber rolled her eyes and moaned, "Do you have... any idea... how out of shape... I am?" She panted. Arcus nudged her gently, gesturing to her back. "Good... Good idea," Imber said, nodding and climbing onto Arcus's back. The pegasus flapped her wings slightly before breaking out into a gallop after the fox, who started bounding away as soon as Imber climbed up onto Arcus.

"Shouldn't be late for too long now huh!" Imber exclaimed, grinning and holding onto Arcus's mane.

Boy's Example (Also long!)

Aaron looked up from the books, doing his best not to freak out and completley turn tail as the other assured him he didn't need to apologise. He still managed to avoid eye contact, ruffling his hair before taking his baseball cap back gently and fitting it back on top of his head. He was trying his hardest to remember all the stupid 'How to Make Friends,' books his father used to make him read all the time. Aaron always thought they were pointless, but now they might come in handy; if he could actually remember any of the information given inside of them. The boy racked his brains furiously before he finally got it, and step one suddenly came to him, 'Smile, stupid.'

The demi-god managed a small smile, but it probably came off as more forced than anything. "Thanks," He answered quietly, lifting his eyes to meet the other girl's, Thu, if he was not mistaken. 'Step Two: Introduce yourself; you frickin wimp,' Aaron's smile remained fixed in place as he opened his mouth to introduce himself; once again forgetting how to function as a human being. "Uh... I'm uh, Aaron," His head bobbed slightly, his awkwardness radiating off of him as if it were the deadly radiation from Chernobyl itself. What was the next step? Gods Aaron was pulling another blank, his smile fading as he quickly searched through his head; the brightness of his eyes wandering back down to the floor for something else to say.

'Geez Aaron, get it together, find a common topic,' Aaron's eyes wandered back to the translation books on the floor; and his smile suddenly popped back onto his face, his eyes meeting those of Thu's once more. "Um, are you havin' trouble with Ancient Greek?" His voice rang a bit louder, going above the reserved whisper he was using before: his self-esteem currently forgotten as he managed to meander himself into a sentence involving schoolwork. Luckily enough for him it wasn't another Star Wars or Doctor Who reference.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Midnas Lament

Hello!
Thanks for messaging me, your samples weren't long at all, they were perfectly fine!

The RWBY plot is up so you've read that, for my homeless x student plot I'd prefer if we talked about it in pm's. Only because I've had my ideas blatantly stolen, even though they're not that great. ;A;?

As for RWBY, so far what I was thinking is 3 and 5 would be playable characters, and possibly 1 and 2; or any other pairing really! Just another fact, that I don't think I put in there; but 1 is the strongest 10 is the weakest. They've all got something that makes them special and differs them from anyone else, which is why they were chosen. For example, 10 isn't a fighter, but a highly skilled hacker.

Well, let me know what you think !!! ;u;  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas