Reply 83. Dead threads
King of Fighter's Satellite - in conjunction with YGO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 pm
"That wasn't me! Yes, some of my ninjas did sabatoge Kai's farm, but it wasn't under my orders. That was Itachi's idea. In fact, before Kai ran me over, I was going to demand that the ninjas that were mine to start using their heads instead of their ears. By the way...empress, did you know that Kai and his boyfriend are unconscious in the arcade?"

(Just so you know, Chumble, Sasuke is only assuming that you and Kai are an item. Like...spreading a rumor. And I was just playing in character.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 pm
"No, I didn't. Thanks for letting me know. Man, this Southtown Flu Virus seems to have become more intelligent this time. I'd watch myself and become as protected as you can. Like, make sure you keep your akatsuki mask on so that the virus doesn't enter though the mouth. If it should attack you Sasuke, there is no telling what it will do. Just know that when Terry suffered from it the first time around, he wouldn't stop complaining and he is still a tough fighter. If you are indeed stronger than he is, then its all the more reason to take precautions. As you can see, I have already taken on a form that is immune to its effects and yet, I did already suffer from it for like 5 minutes."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:07 am
Meanwhile, approaching the front door to the mansion with a bundle of groceries was Vegeta. He wasn't too pleased with the fact that he had to make a long trip to Hiwatari Farms incorporated only to be told that the owner was already at the mansion by some two-bit farm hand.

His mood only got worse when he felt enormous powers that should have been there fading. "Something has happened to Andy." He said aloud to nobody in particular.

Upon putting the groceries away, he spotted two unconscious males where one was halfway in the "Make your own Video game" booth while the other was just inches from male number 1's feet.

Staggering for only a few seconds and having to grab onto the marble counter top that served as the family - only dinner table, Vegeta knew what had been going on in terms of the unconscious males and with Andy. Grunting angrily out of frustration, Vegeta then turned his scouter on to the Galaxy-wide communications channel and spoke into the mouth piece. He said, "Attention to all the people of the Renaissance Galaxy. I bring news from her majesty's mansion here in Southtown on the Planet Hamster. There is a medical pandemic on our hands. The Southtown flu has been released for the second time. For what we know of this virus is that it is air-borne and if you should catch it, the stronger you are, the more severe the symptoms. Now while this virus has not claimed any lives yet, it just might if someone is the strongest person alive and has yet to catch it. Please take extreme precautions in preventing this bug from entering your bodies. This has been an emergency telecast, thank you for listening and now...for you cowards, feel free to panic if you wish."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:02 pm
Detecting Vegeta nearby, Dee dashed down to the main level of the mansion and sure enough, she saw him through the kitchen. Looking to Vegeta's feet, Dee saw that both Kai and Michal have fallen prey to the Southtow flu virus.

"Vegeta!" Dee exclaimed excitedly, "Your timing couldn't be better! As you have already guessed, the Southtown flu virus has attacked us here in the mansion without an explanation as to how it resurfaced. The important thing now is to contain this and eliminate it before it decides to escape this place. I have an idea, though. Could you be a sweet-heart and head to Southtown University hospital and fetch Dr. Ken Masters? Even his son Aaron would do. See, the last time this virus hit, Ken was able to figure out how to stop it from spreading. I don't recall what he did, but I swear he knows how. I am sure that he's passed on that info to Aaron by now."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:56 am
Letting out a loud sigh, Vegeta answered, "Very well, Dee. However, you are going to have to do something for me in return. In exchange for my help, you are going to find Howler Yagami and bring that worgen here."

(Howler Yagami is the nickname given to Blaze Yagami)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm
"Agreed. I will go fetch Howler once you get Ken or Aaron here."

(We need someone to play the Street Fighter Ken Masters who is a vital organs surgeon for the Southtown University Hospital)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out