Submit

Lacey Vullox

Stubborn Pawn

4,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:39 am
// I am currently new and was rather interested in coming in this certain guild for some time, but was afraid to go in it because of my lover might finding out. After clearing things out and seeing that they do not mind, I am ready to role play! In case you are wondering, I do yaoi and yuri. I am seke, but have more of a dominant side. I do para, meaning I give long replies and words that probably shouldn't be used in a roleplay. sweatdrop forgive me ahead of time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Bio:

Name: Kiri Kanashii

Sex: Male

Orientation: Gay (Seke)

Likes: Chocolate, games( no preference), night strolls through the city, speaking his mind

Dislikes: Being up during the day, confessing his love, being formal too often

Short Bio (because things change over the course of the rp):

Kirai is free spirited and sometimes causes a little bit of trouble, just to keep his life a little exciting. He's a bit of a mixture between Alois Trancy from Black Butler and Shizaya from DRR, with minor altercations. He teases to a certain point, but stops right before pushing someone over the edge. He's a bit of a seducer and likes things to be rough at times, but when he's silent, he won't admit that he likes the affection people may give.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 pm
r
Kiri Kanashii
// I am currently new and was rather interested in coming in this certain guild for some time, but was afraid to go in it because of my lover might finding out. After clearing things out and seeing that they do not mind, I am ready to role play! In case you are wondering, I do yaoi and yuri. I am seke, but have more of a dominant side. I do para, meaning I give long replies and words that probably shouldn't be used in a roleplay. sweatdrop forgive me ahead of time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Bio:

Name: Kiri Kanashii

Sex: Male

Orientation: Gay (Seke)

Likes: Chocolate, games( no preference), night strolls through the city, speaking his mind

Dislikes: Being up during the day, confessing his love, being formal too often

Short Bio (because things change over the course of the rp):

Kirai is free spirited and sometimes causes a little bit of trouble, just to keep his life a little exciting. He's a bit of a mixture between Alois Trancy from Black Butler and Shizaya from DRR, with minor altercations. He teases to a certain point, but stops right before pushing someone over the edge. He's a bit of a seducer and likes things to be rough at times, but when he's silent, he won't admit that he likes the affection people may give.

Why would a mate worry about fiction? Are they afraid fictional characters will suck your c***? emotion_0A0

Whats wrong? Your woman one of those jealous ones?  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items