Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
I'm sorry...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm
Sad as it is to say, I have become involved in too many things on Gaia, to the point where I spend way too long on this site. I try to be active in every guild I'm in, even if it's only a post or a bump here or there; to comment to everyone in my profile, to be active in forum threads and RPs, but it's gotten to the point where I'm neglecting too many things.

I'm going to be taking a semi-hiatus from Gaia, reducing my activity in most places, and increasing my activity in other places online. But I'm also going to try to cut down on how long I stay on the Internet so I can focus more on my writing and other creative aspects.

For now, I'm going to have to trim out a few guilds, though I haven't made a final decision which ones I will be leaving. In the future I may rejoin, but I don't know yet. I've been spending far too much time on this site, and it's not healthy, so unfortunately I have to make some kind of choice.

Anyway, thank you so much for allowing me into this guild, and I hope I will be allowed back in the future if I do decide to leave. It's nothing personal, I promise.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Sad as it is to say, I have become involved in too many things on Gaia, to the point where I spend way too long on this site. I try to be active in every guild I'm in, even if it's only a post or a bump here or there; to comment to everyone in my profile, to be active in forum threads and RPs, but it's gotten to the point where I'm neglecting too many things.

I'm going to be taking a semi-hiatus from Gaia, reducing my activity in most places, and increasing my activity in other places online. But I'm also going to try to cut down on how long I stay on the Internet so I can focus more on my writing and other creative aspects.

For now, I'm going to have to trim out a few guilds, though I haven't made a final decision which ones I will be leaving. In the future I may rejoin, but I don't know yet. I've been spending far too much time on this site, and it's not healthy, so unfortunately I have to make some kind of choice.

Anyway, thank you so much for allowing me into this guild, and I hope I will be allowed back in the future if I do decide to leave. It's nothing personal, I promise.

I love your signature! I know we will miss you but understand about time restraints and unhealthy reasons of limiting yourself to the internet. I'm just a member of this wonderful guild and hope if you do leave, that you will consider becoming a member again some day! Best of luck to you!!

emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas