Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:00 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

I see. Well, I haven't hit send yet, if you'd like a role-switch I'll do it.
alright can we switch roles.

You'll have to excuse me for a moment, then. I have to get rid of what I've written and go again from the researcher perspective...
sorry.

It's cool. I just dislike having to rewrite the five paragraphs, but it shouldn't take all that long anyway! I'll be finished shortly.
five paragraphs, s**t I don't even write that much.

Ah-ha...it's kind of a hobby of mine, you know? Anyways, I saw that you prefer certain pairings, so I'm choosing a female researcher here. You should at least tell me the gender you're going with before I hit send.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:07 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

You'll have to excuse me for a moment, then. I have to get rid of what I've written and go again from the researcher perspective...
sorry.

It's cool. I just dislike having to rewrite the five paragraphs, but it shouldn't take all that long anyway! I'll be finished shortly.

Ah-ha...it's kind of a hobby of mine, you know? Anyways, I saw that you prefer certain pairings, so I'm choosing a female researcher here. You should at least tell me the gender you're going with before I hit send.
the gender is fine, and my character is male.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 pm
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

sorry.

It took a little longer than I thought since I was mostly thinking, but there you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:34 pm
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri
TeenageFBI
Valentine Valtieri

It took a little longer than I thought since I was mostly thinking, but there you go!
thank you.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 pm
bump  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:48 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 pm
bump  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:29 pm
Irreplaceable_LexFlower
bump

Help there!!! I'm interested in roleplaying with you as well, that is if you don't mind! I'm semi-lit, and I have no preference for gender; so most of it is really what you wanna do. I'm in high school; but I'm still mostly available 24/7; excluding Tuesday's and Friday's, which is when I have a game. If you would like to take me up on my offer, and/or get a RP sample, please just message me! I'm interested in several of the pairings up to grabs, and I'll leave the choice up to you! ^~^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 pm
Midnas Lament
Irreplaceable_LexFlower
bump

Help there!!! I'm interested in roleplaying with you as well, that is if you don't mind! I'm semi-lit, and I have no preference for gender; so most of it is really what you wanna do. I'm in high school; but I'm still mostly available 24/7; excluding Tuesday's and Friday's, which is when I have a game. If you would like to take me up on my offer, and/or get a RP sample, please just message me! I'm interested in several of the pairings up to grabs, and I'll leave the choice up to you! ^~^
please message me your pairings, since this is my rp search.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:28 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm
bump  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2