Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
fights with cats. q n q

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are cats douches? e n e
  yes.
  yeppity doo da.
View Results

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm
okay so.
yesterday i was playing with my cat, mimi whiskers, and she suddenly just stopped moving. like. i was rubbing her stomach and she froze and i got scared. so i tried pulling my hand away but she then proceeded to try and bite of my thumb off viciously while ever so gracefully leaping up to scratch me in the face.
so now i have bloody cut on my mouth and i had go the rest of my day with a throbbing busted lip. ;;
//crey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:11 pm
dainty oddy
okay so.
yesterday i was playing with my cat, mimi whiskers, and she suddenly just stopped moving. like. i was rubbing her stomach and she froze and i got scared. so i tried pulling my hand away but she then proceeded to try and bite of my thumb off viciously while ever so gracefully leaping up to scratch me in the face.
so now i have bloody cut on my mouth and i had go the rest of my day with a throbbing busted lip. ;;
//crey

ooh em gee!
I feel your pain!
My cat once dug her nails into my face caue she didnt want to go inside the house!
Theyre such drama queens and oh so very spoiled. They take advantage of us so much and after they hurt us they act like nothing ever happened.
*hugs*
No worries though hun, sometimes its just all worth it. <3  

ProTyrant

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:51 pm
ProTyrant

yep.
when i went to school everyone thought i got into a fight with someone. not that i would bc i'm too much of a baby but wHATEVS. e A e
asdfghjkl. yeah. i think mimi whiskers still loves me. not
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 pm
Yeah cats will never be as cool as dogs. Though I have grown up with and do love both. I definitly have fave breeds of both.

But I have had a mix of laid back and evil cats.

All our torties have been somewhat evil, but they have been cool as well.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ProTyrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm
Sagebomb
Yeah cats will never be as cool as dogs. Though I have grown up with and do love both. I definitly have fave breeds of both.

But I have had a mix of laid back and evil cats.

All our torties have been somewhat evil, but they have been cool as well.

I'll always love cats more.
And I have a tortie, she has so much attitude but shes still just so freaking adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:46 pm
Sagebomb

i really like dogs too. ouo
i grew up with a pitbull and i recently looked after this cute lil pomeranian while my friend was on vacation. they're so cute, aren't they?
but in my heart, mimi and all the other cats of the world will hold a special place. plus, mimi is a tonkinese, and they're supposed to be very active. so. yeah.
q u q

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:27 pm
ProTyrant

I'll always love cats more.
And I have a tortie, she has so much attitude but shes still just so freaking adorable!

Cats will always be more boing, you will always be able to do more with dogs. But looking after cats is way easier and takes way less effort.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:34 pm
dainty oddy
i really like dogs too. ouo
i grew up with a pitbull and i recently looked after this cute lil pomeranian while my friend was on vacation. they're so cute, aren't they?
but in my heart, mimi and all the other cats of the world will hold a special place. plus, mimi is a tonkinese, and they're supposed to be very active. so. yeah.
q u q

Tonks are cute, does yours have the vivid blue eyes?

I would kinda love to get a savannah cat ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 am
Sagebomb

yep! ouo like, her eyes are prettier than a human beings eyes, so. like. she has exceeded the expectations of being a cute cat. emotion_bigheart
awh. savannah cats are absolutely adorable. i heard they're very playful and aren't that scared of dogs. o w o

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:56 pm
dainty oddy
Sagebomb

yep! ouo like, her eyes are prettier than a human beings eyes, so. like. she has exceeded the expectations of being a cute cat. emotion_bigheart
awh. savannah cats are absolutely adorable. i heard they're very playful and aren't that scared of dogs. o w o

Yeah when you are bigger than small dog breeds, and as smart as a cat (though I have met some real mentally challenged cats, but savannahs are meant to be pretty smart) You dont need to fear dogs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But then most cats Ive had have always been in charge of the dogs even though we have had largish dogs. Because if a cat realises dogs are scared of being scratched the will take control.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm
Sagebomb

exactly. o w o
my friend that has the pomeranian i was looking after also had a cat, and i think her cat is a birman or so, and the birman is about 2 times bigger than her dog. they got along fine, and it's adorable. q u q
sometimes the birman playfights with the pomerianian, and it's just too cute.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:32 pm
dainty oddy
Sagebomb

exactly. o w o
my friend that has the pomeranian i was looking after also had a cat, and i think her cat is a birman or so, and the birman is about 2 times bigger than her dog. they got along fine, and it's adorable. q u q
sometimes the birman playfights with the pomerianian, and it's just too cute.

True, maine coons are another large cat I would like....but a lil too much shedding for what I would want to deal with (even though I love big dogs that shed a lot as well, but Im just more of a dog person that way).  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 am
Sagebomb

true. shedding cats are just too much for me to handle, which sucks. ; ;
my first cat was a balinese named dolly, and she barely shed. we got her because balinese cats are hypo-allergenic and my dad was sort of allergic to cats. dolly was just amazing. o/

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games