• Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 pm
heart

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Demise
King Of Armageddon
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
You mortals stand before me on the brink of chaos...

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And I shall reign terror on all who stand in my way.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
╔══════════════════════╗

All was silent save for the whispering winds that blew through the silent graveyard. The graveyard that had been left alone to keep the spirits that resided there in peace was an eerie scene to anyone short of the groundskeeper, who was busy digging another grave. The sound of dirt being shoveled and tossed became a rhythmic pattern that broke the silence. As the groundskeeper shoveled he failed to notice the largest tomb glow an eerie blue as the blue hellish flames surrounded it, not noticing until the tomb door was burst open and a massive figure stepped out, wielding an ax that was just as massive. The groundskeeper turned in mute silence as he looked up at this towering figure who loomed over the pit that he was standing in. The last thing the man saw were the eyes that burned and the axe that came down to end his sorrowful existence. The grave was now a portal for Demise as he raised his axe to clean it. He spotted a young man who was looking at him terrified, from what he had just witnessed. Demise lifted the human up a few feet off the ground by the collar of his shirt and started to flame up in blue fire that entered the young man's body. The body collapsed on the ground and then stood up as Demise dusted his human vessel.

It's been a while since I've come back to this disgusting place... I feel the presence of other demons here as well...Where to go from here...

[Exits]

╚══════════════════════╝
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

His Theme

Beary Cozy

Familiar Member

9,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:33 am
User Image

Where: Overgrown Graveyard
With: No one
Thoughts: Please be okay...
OutOfCake: *le poof*

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Arashi flapped her wings powerfully as she soared through the sky but she knew she was losing her strength gradually as time went on. Her red eyes glinted through the clouds and she set her sights on a location below. It was a graveyard of sorts, filled with old tombstones and such. "It's not going to be a soft landing..." Arashi mumbled, tucking her skeletal wings in at her sides and diving down to Earth in a spiral. She tried to bring her wings out again in a attempt to slow herself down but they only thrashed wildly and she lost control.

Arashi crashed into the ground, landing on her side, and tumbled along the ground until she smashed into one of the stone slabs. "Urk..." she groaned, holding her head in pain. Her shoulder wounds throbbed and pulsed and they felt as though they were on fire. If she healed them now, Chiyo would be able to turn back to her regular self and if she didn't....well then Chiyo would die from the blood loss. As tired and worn out as she was, the demon still had a bit of strength in her despite the fall. "Guess this means I'll be shifting back now..." Arashi said quietly, sitting up from her position and leaning back onto the grave. Her hand swiped over the bleeding wounds and sealed them up again, ceasing any bleeding. There were a couple scrapes and bruises but she was fine besides that.

Her eyes glazed over as Chiyo took over, regaining her own control, and forced the transformation to happen again. She dug her nails into the ground and arched her back slightly as the blackened horns sunk back into their hiding and her wings retracted and disappeared into her back. Wisps of her hair changed back to green and her returned to their normal color. An exhausted Chiyo collapsed on the ground, passing out from all the energy the change took from her. Thank you...Arashi, she thought before her mind wandered over to Gerolt. Would he be okay after having Arashi throw that silver dagger at him? Hopefully he would in his Wendigo form...

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈

If you love me let me go / If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart / And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items