Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fantasy Creature Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 pm
Come Join~!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 pm
I have a centaur i want to play with. Are you interested?  

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 pm
Dragon Scorch 08

AWW yesss I am interested~! I wouldn't mind starting up a roleplay thread, just an open one in case anyone is ever interested and wants to join in- but I wouldn't mind using something like the Pridelands from the Lion King as an example of terrain and climate. Something with lots of room and territory possibilities.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 pm
SargentStadanko
Dragon Scorch 08

AWW yesss I am interested~! I wouldn't mind starting up a roleplay thread, just an open one in case anyone is ever interested and wants to join in- but I wouldn't mind using something like the Pridelands from the Lion King as an example of terrain and climate. Something with lots of room and territory possibilities.

That works for me. I have a profile that I can tailor if you want it  

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image
Name: Tristan Lightheart
Race: Centaur
Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Tristan is light and playful. He loves life and everything in it. Tristan has the biggest heart you will ever come by. He loves everyone and everything and is always willing to lend a helping hand. He is a really nice guy to be around until you offend him. He will not hesitate to kick you if you hurt the innocent.

Bio: Tristan is the last of his noble line that dated back to the time of pure magic when the world was new and untamed. His people were the guardians of the land and watched over it for centuries, protecting the balance between good and evil. Though despite their efforts, evil eventually made its way through with dark sorcery and black magic. The tainted magic made the noble centaurs sick until they started to die off or were hunted down for their life force to be used in dark spells. Now only Tristan remains, living in isolation in one of the last sites where the dark has not choked out the pure light magic. Though he is safe in isolation, Tristan is lonely and yearns for someone to talk to.

Likes: Nature, fresh air, bright shiny things, helping , life.
Dislikes: prisons, manipulation of other people, exploitation of people, destruction, dark magic.
Skill: He is extremely strong with his powerful legs.
Weakness: He can at times be naive and gullible making him an easy target for pranksters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:03 am
Dragon Scorch 08
User Image
Name: Tristan Lightheart
Race: Centaur
Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Tristan is light and playful. He loves life and everything in it. Tristan has the biggest heart you will ever come by. He loves everyone and everything and is always willing to lend a helping hand. He is a really nice guy to be around until you offend him. He will not hesitate to kick you if you hurt the innocent.

Bio: Tristan is the last of his noble line that dated back to the time of pure magic when the world was new and untamed. His people were the guardians of the land and watched over it for centuries, protecting the balance between good and evil. Though despite their efforts, evil eventually made its way through with dark sorcery and black magic. The tainted magic made the noble centaurs sick until they started to die off or were hunted down for their life force to be used in dark spells. Now only Tristan remains, living in isolation in one of the last sites where the dark has not choked out the pure light magic. Though he is safe in isolation, Tristan is lonely and yearns for someone to talk to.

Likes: Nature, fresh air, bright shiny things, helping , life.
Dislikes: prisons, manipulation of other people, exploitation of people, destruction, dark magic.
Skill: He is extremely strong with his powerful legs.
Weakness: He can at times be naive and gullible making him an easy target for pranksters.

AWW~! I love it! I'll put up his profile; here's the link: HEREEE  

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 pm
SargentStadanko

AWW~! I love it! I'll put up his profile; here's the link: HEREEE

xd I'm excited  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:24 pm
SargentStadanko

Could you crop Tristan's picture to only have his torso up for me? I tried to crop it on picresize but my computer doesn't like downloading the cropped image.  

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces