Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
This Is Halloween (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only the boys seemed to be paying attention as Shock made fun of Nerezza for her passion for movies, and Nerezza countered saying she was only jealous because the witches never brought her souvenirs. As the young man returned to the group, Lock only rolled his eyes. "Jeez, when I invited you along, I didn't think you'd be such a goody-two-shoes." He blatantly complained. Nerezza looked back. "What are you whining about now?" She asked, though both her tone and expression suggested she was having a fairly good time, although they hadn't really done much yet. "Nothing." Lock said, hurrying past them. "And, I think I've found our next attraction!" He exclaimed, running to a sign hammered into the ground and turning it to face them. It was advertising a corn maze right outside of town, the lettering and art suggesting it was not something meant to be scary.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:04 am
Ria_The_Wolf12

Wèijù Cage Groază
Human● 16 ●Male

User Image
snorted. "And you've never dealt with someone who ordered you around or insulted you and took advantage of you... yeah, right; as for those idiots... the kids weren't the reason I went after 'em. Their scares are about as impressive as a seventy year old woman tap dancing, which is as likely as..." he said only for Aryn to leap out of the shadows right in front of Lock with a screeching scream as the faceless mask lit up with any image of a flaming skull screaming before it smirked as her head twitched side to side. Wèijù smirked slightly as he noticed what Nerezza was referring to. "I know where that's located, fortunately. It's only a few blocks away," he said gruffly.
User Image
OOC| Subtle movie reference in here.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Lock turned again to look at the man. "Oh yeah? You're so sure of that, are you?" He replied to his assumptions. "You know all about where we grew up? Who we depended on?" He asked, his grin nowhere near friendly. However, Nerezza strode up to him. "Relax Lock, he didn't mean anything by it. And we don't want any drama tonight, understand?" She spoke firmly, her babysitter mode activated. She turned to the others. "Shock? Barrel? Got it?" She said.

Shock only crossed her arms and shrugged, apparently having been preparing to come to Lock's aid if a fight broke out. "I'm all for that, I really just want to get some freaking candy." The usually quiet Barrel spoke up. Nerezza relaxed then, her tail swishing lightly and her ears relaxing. She turned to Wèijù. "Alright then. Lead the way, Mr...guy?" She said, realizing that the group had never properly introduced themselves to one another.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:52 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

Wèijù Cage Groază
Human● 16 ●Male

User Image
Wèijù shrugged. "Don't know or care much 'bout yer life. We all got issues in life... I'm Wèijù Groazà, basically translates as 'Fear and Panic' in Romanian; don't ask me, since my grandmother named me 'fore she died and my parents are around about as often as a blue lunar eclipse," he deadpanned. He decided not to mention his father was the local drunkard or that his mother had simply abandoned them.

He smirked slightly as an idea came to him. Unknown to him, his visible eye, as he turned away, was actually glowing a dim, dull golden color. He snickered slightly almost like Lock did when planning mischief. Good thing I set it up beforehand, he thought. He loped steadily towards the edge of town only a few blocks away. He frowned slightly as he noticed that the walkway was rotten in places, though it appeared that the supports were quite strong still.

User Image
OOC|

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Nerezza's brows furrowed. "Romanian? But 'Fear' and 'Panic' in Romanian is 'Frică' and 'Panică'..." She muttered."Yeah, and the maze is this way. Not here." Shock said, walking off and leading Barrel. "Seriously, we don't need to stnd around talking about dead languages when there are huma- er, people to scare." Lock said, taking Nerezza by the arm and following the others.

Nerezza gave the devil a droll stare. "Romanian isn't a dead language, Lock. It's still in use, still evolving." She explained. "Whatever, it's dead to me." Lock said, brushing her off. Nerezza blew a piece of hair out of her face. "Shock's right, you really are dumb." She muttered. She yowled then as her ear was yanked. "If I'm so dumb, why did you fall for that?" Lock shouted as he ran. Not bothering to keep up her human demeanor, she ran after him full force on all fours, eventually tackling him.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 am
Ria_The_Wolf12

Wèijù Cage Groază
Human● 16 ●Male

User Image
Wèijù darted forward as he heard sharp cracks coming from the bridge several yards ahead as Nerezza and Lock darted forward; he caught Nerezza's calf and jerked back suddenly, sending her sliding back as he caught Lock's forearm as the rotten wood at the start of the five foot long bridge gave way beneath the demonically dressed young man though Wèijù kept him out of the stream and mud beneath; he knew the mud would be more embarrassing rather than the two foot deep, four foot wide stream. "Idiot, pay attention to your surroundings rather than pranks. I do enjoy a good prank, but there are times when it can get you into trouble, like now, dickless," he grumbled; he was sure the trio behind him would notice he was balanced on the posts rather than the wood between it. A gust of chilly wind blew past as he grunted slightly, jerking Lock's upper body out of the foot and a half wide hole as quite a few of the sections of the bridge gave way with a crash, leaving gaps though many of the supporting posts did not give at all.
User Image
OOC| Edited.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200